General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Kelly was trying to be a character witness for Trump.

He didn't do a good job. In fact, he made Trump look worse.
Since everything you post about Trump is the opposite of the truth, Kelly must have made Trump look great.

Nothing but standard partisan conjecture, rumor-mongering and attacks so far. Provide some proof one way or the other and we'll have something.
There is no conjecture about trumps dereliction in duty by taking 12 days to respond to the families or to make a public announcement about the soldiers being killed in action. The focus is just on the phone call at present. Other aspects of his dereliction are not being addressed.
Great. Do you have a tape of the call?

Somehow, Kelly added in "women are sacred". But not anymore. That backfired.

when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-4559170.png

And now he's saying Trump did the best he could.
Did you ever get your pussy grabbed, dean?

$25,000 to Trump is the equivalent of $100 to Barack Obama

Still sound generous?

Spoken like a true liberal asshole!

You wanted an ultra rich businessman in the white house. Just comparing generosity.

Obama donated $1.4 million to charity in his first year in office. The equivalent of Trump donating $1 billion to charity.

Does Trumps $25,000 still sound generous?

Cant believe the left is this desperate......
FU, the moron disrespected fallen soldiers who died in service to all of us. Cult following assholes like you are willing to facilitate that obscene behavior and the rest of us are taking it. We will mock and disparage that man in the White House and you can be assured that the next time he is tasked with responding to the family of KIA's he will do it the way we are telling him to do it. We win the argument, you lose the debate and that is the way it is. Now go cry in some corner until you realize you have no say and no choice in the matter.

Your not winning fudge packer.....we are many and you libs are going down.

What sickness is it when a left tard makes every post in yet another Trump hate thread?
They have ointment for that hurt. You should buy some. It's not that expensive.
Standing might help.

Treat-Hemorrhoids-Effectively.jpeg

So did three federal judges that imposed injunctions against each of his bans.

Did them a lot of good, didn't it?

The current ban is as permanent as it gets and that judge will have his testicles fed to him by the Supreme Court.

The current ban is under injunction by a judge in Hawaii. The previous two were rendered moot while being ruled partly unconstitutional. Which remains the final word on them.

$25,000 to Trump is the equivalent of $100 to Barack Obama

Still sound generous?

Spoken like a true liberal asshole!

You wanted an ultra rich businessman in the white house. Just comparing generosity.

Obama donated $1.4 million to charity in his first year in office. The equivalent of Trump donating $1 billion to charity.

I can see you are a true Marxist. Your parents must be so ashamed.

Obama kept his salary. Trump donated his back to the federal government.

I can do this all day if you really want to embarrass yourself and lose, so I will just let you stop there.

So did three federal judges that imposed injunctions against each of his bans.

Did them a lot of good, didn't it?

The current ban is as permanent as it gets and that judge will have his testicles fed to him by the Supreme Court.

The current ban is under injunction by a judge in Hawaii. The previous two were rendered moot while being ruled partly unconstitutional. Which remains the final word on them.

The Supreme Court disagreed 8-1.

You really need to try and keep up.

If any of you missed General Kelly's presser today I highly recommend you give it a listen. Hope it gives a reality check about what we hold sacred and what we choose to politicize. I hope Congresswomen Wilson and those in the press had the opportunity to hear it.

Last edited:
Is that your position, that only people who can vote, can talk about Trump?

You have no skin in the game, so why should anyone have to put up with your mental meanderings that are of no importance?

Tell me that when Trump starts WWIII. And the nuclear cloud won't effect me.

Who exactly are we fighting in WWIII?

Unless you live in Japan or South Korea, what do you have to worry about?

I can see you are a true Marxist. Your parents must be so ashamed.

Obama kept his salary. Trump donated his back to the federal government..

Trump also traveled three times as much as Obama, costing so far close to a quarter billion dollars.

But you can take $400K off of that.

Nothing but standard partisan conjecture, rumor-mongering and attacks so far. Provide some proof one way or the other and we'll have something.
There is no conjecture about trumps dereliction in duty by taking 12 days to respond to the families or to make a public announcement about the soldiers being killed in action. The focus is just on the phone call at present. Other aspects of his dereliction are not being addressed.
Great. Do you have a tape of the call?
Something is wrong with your reading comprehension. Now, do you have evidence that trump responded in any way at all about the kia's in Africa before he was embarrassed into doing it.

The guy did know what he signed up for, what's the big deal?

Forum List

Back