General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Kelly has taken the fall for Trumps failure to show widow respect and empathy.....and in fact, called the widow, the congresswoman, the mother and all in that limo....AS LIARS. The fact that this man, a gold star member himself, is expecting the American people, those of us with working brain cells, to believe him and Trump, rather than the families of this fallen soldiers.

Lets keep in mind, according to TRUMP, HE WRITES LETTERS AND CALLS ON ALL THE FALLEN SOLDIERS FAMILIES ALL THE TIME...ALL THE TIME, LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM....SO WHY THEN DOES HE SUDDENLY NEED HELP FROM KELLY TO CALL THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY?????????? KEEP IN MIND, HE SPENT 3-5 MINUTES TALKING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT EVER MENTIONING LA DAVID'S NAME AND ACCORDING TO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO GOT CALLS FROM TRUMP, THE CALLS LASTED UPWARDS OF 20 MINUTES???? WAS THIS HIS FIRST TIME CALLING A BLACK PERSON???CAUSE HE HAD ACCORDING TO TRUMP, CALLED THE OTHER 3 SOLDIER ALREADY!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO THEM, WHY SHOULD KELLY HAVE TO ADVISE HIM ON THIS ONE PARTICULAR SOLDIER, SHOULDN'T HE KNOW BY NOW WHAT TO SAY????

Trump once again, there is a hot hot place in hell for you and my only wish, is that you sir....keep this shit in mind as you daily throw every fuckin member of your cabinet out to constantly clean up your fuckin failures as a human being and leader!!

Kelly, I hope your son is proud of his dad and I hope your able to sleep at night after this cover up and calling out this woman as a liar!!

Last edited:
So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kelly was not listening in on the call you liar. In fact he's trying to flip this on the Democrat who busted Trump for disrespecting this gold star family. Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.)

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

So now he's trying to change the subject from the disrespect Trump gave the mother of this dead soldier to now want to talk about how the Democratic politician was "listening in" on the call.

Sorry Kelly but the call was on speaker phone. Everyone in the room heard it.

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow | HuffPost

But this is what Republicans do. They'll try to change the subject and make someone else the bad guy.

Nothing but standard partisan conjecture, rumor-mongering and attacks so far. Provide some proof one way or the other and we'll have something.
There is no conjecture about trumps dereliction in duty by taking 12 days to respond to the families or to make a public announcement about the soldiers being killed in action. The focus is just on the phone call at present. Other aspects of his dereliction are not being addressed.
Great. Do you have a tape of the call?
Something is wrong with your reading comprehension. Now, do you have evidence that trump responded in any way at all about the kia's in Africa before he was embarrassed into doing it.
This thread is about the condolence call.

Do you have proof of what was said, is this just about deflection, or is something wrong with your reading comprehension?

If any of you missed General Kelly's presser today I highly recommend you give it a listen. Hope it gives a reality check about what we hold sacred and what we choose to politicize. I hope Congresswomen Wilson and those in the press had the opportunity to hear it.

I'll post a link once one come available...
Won't matter. The people on this board are consumed by hate. It drives their every thought.
Not everyone mind you, but a good chunk of them on both sides.

Is that your position, that only people who can vote, can talk about Trump?

You have no skin in the game, so why should anyone have to put up with your mental meanderings that are of no importance?

Tell me that when Trump starts WWIII. And the nuclear cloud won't effect me.

Who exactly are we fighting in WWIII?

Unless you live in Japan or South Korea, what do you have to worry about?

Russia, Mexico, Iran, ISIS all over the rest of the middle east, ISIS in Afganistan and Pakistan, North Korea.

The question is, who are our allies who will fight with us?

Something is wrong with your reading comprehension. Now, do you have evidence that trump responded in any way at all about the kia's in Africa before he was embarrassed into doing it.

Check Trumps tweets. Oh look.... Nothing about the soldiers killed in Niger.

Obama donated $1.4 million to charity in his first year in office. The equivalent of Trump donating $1 billion to charity.

Does Trumps $25,000 still sound generous?

I can see you are a true Marxist. Your parents must be so ashamed.

Obama kept his salary. Trump donated his back to the federal government..

Trump also traveled three times as much as Obama, costing so far close to a quarter billion dollars.

But you can take $400K off of that.

Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years. Big whoop!

Kelly was not listening in on the call you liar. In fact he's trying to flip this on the Democrat who busted Trump for disrespecting this gold star family. Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.)

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

So now he's trying to change the subject from the disrespect Trump gave the mother of this dead soldier to now want to talk about how the Democratic politician was "listening in" on the call.

Sorry Kelly but the call was on speaker phone. Everyone in the room heard it..

Actually everybody in the car. They were driving to meet the caskets arrival.

If any of you missed General Kelly's presser today I highly recommend you give it a listen. Hope it gives a reality check about what we hold sacred and what we choose to politicize. I hope Congresswomen Wilson and those in the press had the opportunity to hear it.

I'll post a link once one come available...
Won't matter. The people on this board are consumed by hate. It drives their every thought.
Not everyone mind you, but a good chunk of them on both sides.
True, but sometimes hearing strong straight forward unpoliticized statements like what Kelly gave at the beginning of his presser is better than the partisan news that most of them consume themselves with.

[

Russia, Mexico, Iran, ISIS all over the rest of the middle east, ISIS in Afganistan and Pakistan, North Korea.

The question is, who are our allies who will fight with us?

Trump claims the support of the presidents of spain and the virgin islands.

I so respect this man.This is a new development and not just another thread on this issue.

"Kelly told Trump, "There's nothing you can do to lighten the burden." The president called the four families who lost soldiers in Niger and offered condolences in "the best way he could ... It stuns me" that a member of Congress listened in on that phone call. "I thought at least that's sacred," he said. The Chief of Staff also confirmed that the president told Myesha Johnson her husband "knew what he signed up for" and added Trump meant the statement as a testament to La David Johnson's heroism."

Sanders: Kelly is 'disgusted' by politicization of his son's death

Last edited:
Nothing but standard partisan conjecture, rumor-mongering and attacks so far. Provide some proof one way or the other and we'll have something.
There is no conjecture about trumps dereliction in duty by taking 12 days to respond to the families or to make a public announcement about the soldiers being killed in action. The focus is just on the phone call at present. Other aspects of his dereliction are not being addressed.
Great. Do you have a tape of the call?
This thread is about the condolence call.

Do you have proof of what was said, is this just about deflection, or is something wrong with your reading comprehension?
Testimony of the wife and the witnesses that overheard the conversation is all the proof needed. Failure of the alleged witnesses in the White House to deny what the wife and witnesses said is also evidence and proof. So far, none of the alleged witnesses at the White House has contradicted what the wife and her witnesses said.

Check Trumps tweets. Oh look.... Nothing about the soldiers killed in Niger.

The Press Secretary briefed it the day after it happened.

Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years. Big whoop!

So did Bush, and Reagan tripled the national debt. Why no outrage over the republicans who multiplied the national debt more than the democrats.

Now who is comparing numbers? Obama added $10 trillion dollars in 8 years. Every President before him had not acquired that much debt in TOTAL!

You really suck at this. You should just stop.

Forum List

Back