General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Admiral Rockwell Tory stumbles in delivering his fake news.

The Orange President fucked up. Again. He is never going to stop fucking up.

The President's word is no good, while these are: the widows word, and her mothers word. And of course the congress womans word.

So Kelly was "stunned" that Rep Wilson was listening

But admits that he was listening

If in fact what Kelly is saying is true, you'd think this was his first phone call?????? But didn't he call some guy and offer him 25 grand over the death of his kid, so why would he need information from Kelly on what to say? As if it was his first time???

cover up to the core!!

So...Kelly confirms that Trump lied in his tweet yesterday

Trump challenged Wilson's claim in a tweet Wednesday: "Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!"

Kelly seems to be reporting that Rep Wilson accurately reported what Trump said

Will Trump apologize for saying she "totally fabricated" it?

She did fabricate it. All anyone got was one half of a sentence from her. And her story kept changing. The fucking bitch was pissed off that she couldn't grab the phone and bitch at him. She was denied by the sergeant.

What kind of douchebag would do this? A Democrat douchebag.

So Kelly was "stunned" that Rep Wilson was listening

But admits that he was listening

Oh fuck right off with that bullshit. Did he run to every news station? Did he politicize this garbage she spouted? No. Another nothing burger thrown in the trash again.

A black race baiting Demoncrat politician would never lie in order to stir up anger towards a Republican President, would they?
How about the family of a war hero?
What incentive do they have to lie?
1500 documented lies by T and you still believe everything he says.
What a total dupe you are!

What do they have to gain? Just kick backs from the DNC and they get to push their political Agenda. Why would a family be hanging out with a Demoncrat politician during such a time? This whole thing was a setup by the Dems, and this family was happy to use the opportunity to attack President Trump, just like Krazy Kahn did when he used the death of his son to launch an attack on Trump.

"Knew what he signed up for." MEANING, "In spite of the risks. Risks that he was well aware of. He found the courage to defend the United States of America. A brave man indeed!"

`
`

I must assume the OP doesn't like Trump. I don't either but I'm not consumed by it.
Look at this clown ass shine.

View attachment 155363
Look at this clown ass shine.

View attachment 155363
She's from Florida, home of the stand your ground murder of young black men...what do you expect
She is one tacky dressed broad, that's for sure.

"Knew what he signed up for." MEANING, "In spite of the risks. Risks that he was well aware of. He found the courage to defend the United States of America. A brave man indeed!"

This story is pretty disgusting. I don't agree with a lot of the things Trump does and says but in this case Congresswomen Wilson should be ashamed of herself. Ugly stuff.

Kelly confirmed that trump lied.There's nothing wrong with her reporting the very same thing that Kelly said was true. Nothing at all.

The family and congressperson was in the car. If it were you, you would also put the call on speaker, to share that with your family. Yes, congressperson was in the car but so what.

If any of you missed General Kelly's presser today I highly recommend you give it a listen. Hope it gives a reality check about what we hold sacred and what we choose to politicize. I hope Congresswomen Wilson and those in the press had the opportunity to hear it.

I'll post a link once one come available...
Won't matter. The people on this board are consumed by hate. It drives their every thought.
Not everyone mind you, but a good chunk of them on both sides.
True, but sometimes hearing strong straight forward unpoliticized statements like what Kelly gave at the beginning of his presser is better than the partisan news that most of them consume themselves with.

Oh shoot I didn't see your thread when I put up mine. Apologies.

So he said it but the Congresswoman is a liar?

Forum List

Back