General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

"Knew what he signed up for." MEANING, "In spite of the risks. Risks that he was well aware of. He found the courage to defend the United States of America. A brave man indeed!"
What is it you don’t get? Trump said He knew what to expect when he signed up.
But he didn’t expect to die. Get it?
You sign up to serve, not to die. What is it you don’t get?

Wilson, who met La David Johnson while running a mentoring program for black youths in Miami

I presume she knew him for years, before he joined the service.

And now she is trying cash in on his death. She certainly made herself famous out of this whole thing.

She's already a congresswoman.

It's Trump who is constantly cashing in on his trips to Mar-a-lago, and Bedminster, and Trump Towers.

"Knew what he signed up for." MEANING, "In spite of the risks. Risks that he was well aware of. He found the courage to defend the United States of America. A brave man indeed!"
President Trump did not say "expect".

Breaking Fake News: Trump says "I hope Congresswoman Wilson doesn't have any tapes of our conversation"

Dude, what about cover up can't you comprehend??? Its not about what the clown was trying to say, its about why would Trump who according to Trump is the only president in History to make both calls and letters....ask Kelly on what to say??? Oh and Trump said he never said that to this woman and yet Kelly said, he did??? Cover up cover up cover up cover up......LOLOLOLOL.....dude the man is a liar like his boss!!

This story is pretty disgusting. I don't agree with a lot of the things Trump does and says but in this case Congresswomen Wilson should be ashamed of herself. Ugly stuff.

I don't have the link to the presser yet, but what I heard played my oh my what a touching press conference. You don't often get to say that. I think people from both side of the aisle should be on their knees thanking the heaven President Trump has such a good man at his side.

I know I am.
I posted it in a different thread but the mods merged it and now I have no clue where it is. I hate it when they do that! Here it is again:

This story is pretty disgusting. I don't agree with a lot of the things Trump does and says but in this case Congresswomen Wilson should be ashamed of herself. Ugly stuff.

Kelly confirmed that trump lied.There's nothing wrong with her reporting the very same thing that Kelly said was true. Nothing at all.

The family and congressperson was in the car. If it were you, you would also put the call on speaker, to share that with your family. Yes, congressperson was in the car but so what.
Trump lies about shit all the time. Pick something worth politicizing and stop going over the line. The congresswomen shining the spotlight on this call and politicizing it was wrong, plain and simple.

If any of you missed General Kelly's presser today I highly recommend you give it a listen. Hope it gives a reality check about what we hold sacred and what we choose to politicize. I hope Congresswomen Wilson and those in the press had the opportunity to hear it.

I'll post a link once one come available...
Won't matter. The people on this board are consumed by hate. It drives their every thought.
Not everyone mind you, but a good chunk of them on both sides.
True, but sometimes hearing strong straight forward unpoliticized statements like what Kelly gave at the beginning of his presser is better than the partisan news that most of them consume themselves with.

Oh shoot I didn't see your thread when I put up mine. Apologies.
Its all good, its all lost now that the mods merged them all. If any MODS are reading this... Chill out on the merging, it just kills threads. Its ok to have a few different conversations about the same subject.

President Trump did not say "expect".
What did he say?

Obama donated $1.4 million to charity in his first year in office. The equivalent of Trump donating $1 billion to charity.

Does Trumps $25,000 still sound generous?

I can see you are a true Marxist. Your parents must be so ashamed.

Obama kept his salary. Trump donated his back to the federal government..

Trump also traveled three times as much as Obama, costing so far close to a quarter billion dollars.

But you can take $400K off of that.

Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years. Big whoop!
So did all the other POTUS' and so will Trump. So what? Big whoop.

Only difference is we don't get amnesia when our boy isn't in the white house like you do. Republicans only care about the debt when they aren't in charge.

Kelly told Trump not to make these calls....was this recent because according to Trump, he made a call in June with a 25 grand promise to some dad?? the cover up is sooooo real

No one is falling for this stage craft. Kelly admitted that Trump said exactly what they said Trump said but allowed Trump to go after the Congresswoman and La Davids Family and call them all liars

What are you talking about. Kelly just went after the congress bitch from hell. By the way he's a Gold Star father.

Yeah, that's all he could do was say how emotional he was about it. He never denied anything OR said anyone lied.

He just said he was heart broken, sad, hurt, and other adjectives.

Kelly has taken the fall for Trumps failure to show widow respect and empathy.....and in fact, called the widow, the congresswoman, the mother and all in that limo....AS LIARS. The fact that this man, a gold star member himself, is expecting the American people, those of us with working brain cells, to believe him and Trump, rather than the families of this fallen soldiers.

Lets keep in mind, according to TRUMP, HE WRITES LETTERS AND CALLS ON ALL THE FALLEN SOLDIERS FAMILIES ALL THE TIME...ALL THE TIME, LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM....SO WHY THEN DOES HE SUDDENLY NEED HELP FROM KELLY TO CALL THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY?????????? KEEP IN MIND, HE SPENT 3-5 MINUTES TALKING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT EVER MENTIONING LA DAVID'S NAME AND ACCORDING TO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO GOT CALLS FROM TRUMP, THE CALLS LASTED UPWARDS OF 20 MINUTES???? WAS THIS HIS FIRST TIME CALLING A BLACK PERSON???CAUSE HE HAD ACCORDING TO TRUMP, CALLED THE OTHER 3 SOLDIER ALREADY!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO THEM, WHY SHOULD KELLY HAVE TO ADVISE HIM ON THIS ONE PARTICULAR SOLDIER, SHOULDN'T HE KNOW BY NOW WHAT TO SAY????

Trump once again, there is a hot hot place in hell for you and my only wish, is that you sir....keep this shit in mind as you daily throw every fuckin member of your cabinet out to constantly clean up your fuckin failures as a human being and leader!!

Kelly, I hope your son is proud of his dad and I hope your able to sleep at night after this cover up and calling out this woman as a liar!!
Kelly would kick you in the balls...if you had any.
Trump said he never said what Kelly said to that woman, his words not mine, yet Kelly confirmed he told Trump to say that to the family?? Cover up here, son....and my balls are on my chest, they're called titties and your balls are on your head, they're called lumps....something you get when trying to find room up Trump's ass

Forum List

Back