General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Why are President Trump's condolence calls an issue when we know Hussein was eating pizza while the Benghazi heroes were fighting for their lives and he refused to lift a finger?
Be careful with all the Obama and Benghazi comparisons. Trump is skating dangerously close to being in the same shoes and you will be expected to be just as critical if mixed messages come out after a tragedy... Almost happened in this most recent case... and if you don't think Trump is going to spin terror attacks to make himself look as good as possible then you are crazy. Its always going to be somebody else's fault besides his, so next time he fucks up you're gonna have Benghazi#2 just wait...

No one is falling for this stage craft. Kelly admitted that Trump said exactly what they said Trump said but allowed Trump to go after the Congresswoman and La Davids Family and call them all liars

They were liars, President Trump was in no way insensitive or attacking the soldier or his family. They took one little quote out of context and used it to attack President Trump. The Congresswoman is a piece of shit.

Kelly confirmed he said it and Trump never said they lied about the comments.

After 2 days and Trump saying he has proof and no proof you have nothing to rely on. I guess you're still believing that no presidents called the families of soldiers too.

Kelly said he thought the phone call was sacred because the congresswoman heard it...while he and others listened in also.

Kelly said he thought the phone call was sacred because the congresswoman heard it...while he and others listened in also.

Did Kelly or anyone else walk out into the Rose Garden and publicize what they heard? Get real. You lost. Another nothing burger to go along with the fairy tale dossier and stiletto gate.

Kelly has taken the fall for Trumps failure to show widow respect and empathy.....and in fact, called the widow, the congresswoman, the mother and all in that limo....AS LIARS. The fact that this man, a gold star member himself, is expecting the American people, those of us with working brain cells, to believe him and Trump, rather than the families of this fallen soldiers.

Lets keep in mind, according to TRUMP, HE WRITES LETTERS AND CALLS ON ALL THE FALLEN SOLDIERS FAMILIES ALL THE TIME...ALL THE TIME, LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM....SO WHY THEN DOES HE SUDDENLY NEED HELP FROM KELLY TO CALL THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY?????????? KEEP IN MIND, HE SPENT 3-5 MINUTES TALKING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT EVER MENTIONING LA DAVID'S NAME AND ACCORDING TO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO GOT CALLS FROM TRUMP, THE CALLS LASTED UPWARDS OF 20 MINUTES???? WAS THIS HIS FIRST TIME CALLING A BLACK PERSON???CAUSE HE HAD ACCORDING TO TRUMP, CALLED THE OTHER 3 SOLDIER ALREADY!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO THEM, WHY SHOULD KELLY HAVE TO ADVISE HIM ON THIS ONE PARTICULAR SOLDIER, SHOULDN'T HE KNOW BY NOW WHAT TO SAY????

Trump once again, there is a hot hot place in hell for you and my only wish, is that you sir....keep this shit in mind as you daily throw every fuckin member of your cabinet out to constantly clean up your fuckin failures as a human being and leader!!

Kelly, I hope your son is proud of his dad and I hope your able to sleep at night after this cover up and calling out this woman as a liar!!
Kelly would kick you in the balls...if you had any.
Trump said he never said what Kelly said to that woman, his words not mine, yet Kelly confirmed he told Trump to say that to the family?? Cover up here, son....and my balls are on my chest, they're called titties and your balls are on your head, they're called lumps....something you get when trying to find room up Trump's ass
Coherence is not your strong suit, I see.

General Kelly's words on certain things being sacred and worthy of respect apply directly to the NFL and the flag/anthem protest. I wonder if that will sink in at CNN...

I so respect this man.

"Kelly told Trump, "There's nothing you can do to lighten the burden." The president called the four families who lost soldiers in Niger and offered condolences in "the best way he could ... It stuns me" that a member of Congress listened in on that phone call. "I thought at least that's sacred," he said. The Chief of Staff also confirmed that the president told Myesha Johnson her husband "knew what he signed up for" and added Trump meant the statement as a testament to La David Johnson's heroism."

Sanders: Kelly is 'disgusted' by politicization of his son's death

It was trump who brought up Kelly's son. It was trump who politicized Kelly's loss. No one else mentioned it before the orange moron did.

As for listening to the call - I don't blame Mrs Johnson at all. Seriously, is there anyone who does not want and get witnesses to this asshole's words? That may not have been why she put the call on speaker - for everyone in the car to hear the words of the President of the United States but she's undoubtedly glad she did. How was Mrs Johnson to know he would be a total asshole?

tinydancer If the president called you, would you share the call with your family?

And why did you post yet another thread on this?

He just did a presser. Kelly just bitch slapped that congress bitch into a new galaxy.

Kelly just embarrassed himself by doing that trying to cover for boss! I'm disgusted and he did himself no favors not only playing politics with the subject, but then to drag everyone else the mud was despicable; blaming Wilson and the media! If his boss wasn't such a despicable animal he wouldn't be put into these positions! I have little sympathy for the man! He should have walked as soon as Trump invoked his name into this nonsense a couple days ago! :9: :argue:

If Trump did what you are saying General Kelly would have beat the shit out of the President before he threw him out of a WH window.

The game is up. Proves the Congress douchebag was lying about Trump dissing the widow and the soldier and his family. And it proves YOU were all lying and complicit in the smear you swine.
Lets just be real about this situation. Trump made an impossible call which he should be given props for, he didn't have to make the call and it took courage to do it. I believe he had every intent to console the families. He reached out to Kelly for advice about what to say. He may have fumbled the delivery of that message, I don't know I wasn't there... Either way, it should not have been politicized in the press like it has been

The problem I see with Trump when he's speaking especially when he's not scripted is his lack of syntax. His arrangements of words makes me crazy. Let's face it he doesn't speak the Queen's English.

The grammar is so garbled that even in transcript form I get a freaking brain cramp.

:lol:

But when you overlook his "version of syntax" it's his message that grabs you. . And his message is genuine.

Kelly was trying to be a character witness for Trump.

He didn't do a good job. In fact, he made Trump look worse.
Since everything you post about Trump is the opposite of the truth, Kelly must have made Trump look great.
Yeah, like putting lipstick on a turd makes it look great.
See? Everything you post is opposite.
So, he put lipstick on the wrong end of the turd?

Nice. Insulting a Gold Star father AND General. Classy!

Media reaction to Gen. Kelly's moving remarks: Yeah, he was good, but we still hate Trump.

The people in that room that relayed what was said IN THE ROOM, should be removed from office. What else are they sharing?

Yeah, I'm sure Trump called up the lady to insult her and her entire family.

Makes perfect sense.

People are nuts.

Was it intentional or was it just ineptness on Trumps part?

Why did he call at all? Because he said nothing for 12 days and was shamed into making a call
Does Trump understand empathy? Putting the needs of others above your own

He was no more shamed into making the phone calls than Melania was shamed mid air into changing out of stilettos into running shoes. I still can't believe you assholes tried to take credit for that.

Too freaking funny.
Sure

He waited 12 days and just happened to call the day after he was asked about it

I meant to do that

Yeah, I'm sure Trump called up the lady to insult her and her entire family.

Makes perfect sense.

People are nuts.

Was it intentional or was it just ineptness on Trumps part?

Why did he call at all? Because he said nothing for 12 days and was shamed into making a call
Does Trump understand empathy? Putting the needs of others above your own

He was no more shamed into making the phone calls than Melania was shamed mid air into changing out of stilettos into running shoes. I still can't believe you assholes tried to take credit for that.

Too freaking funny.
Sure

He waited 12 days and just happened to call the day after he was asked about it

I meant to do that
Media reaction to Gen. Kelly's moving remarks: Yeah, he was good, but we still hate Trump.
Trump should have put Kelly on the phone
As Kelly said...best not to make the call if you have not been in the foxhole.

Yes, I heard about the “mentoring program”. Doesn’t make much sense for a Green Beret to need mentoring by a politician, especially some silly old woman.

Wilson, who met La David Johnson while running a mentoring program for black youths in Miami

I presume she knew him for years, before he joined the service.

And now she is trying cash in on his death. She certainly made herself famous out of this whole thing.
She is correcting the Orange Anus of his absolutely sad performance of an unworthy President.

Last edited:
Trump is dancing on the head of a pin, but his own words, yet again, and the victimization of the victim, yet again, pinned him.

"Knew what he signed up for." MEANING, "In spite of the risks. Risks that he was well aware of. He found the courage to defend the United States of America. A brave man indeed!"
What is it you don’t get? Trump said He knew what to expect when he signed up.
But he didn’t expect to die. Get it?
You sign up to serve, not to die. What is it you don’t get?

When you sign up to go to an active fire war zone, yes you really expect to die. Or, you are just really, REALLY optimistic.

It doesn't matter what Trump said. Democrats would be hair on fire over it no matter what it was. So there's no use giving their latest outrage any attention.

Yes, I heard about the “mentoring program”. Doesn’t make much sense for a Green Beret to need mentoring by a politician, especially some silly old woman.

Wilson, who met La David Johnson while running a mentoring program for black youths in Miami

I presume she knew him for years, before he joined the service.

And now she is trying cash in on his death. She certainly made herself famous out of this whole thing.
She is correcting the Orange Anus of his absolutely sad performance of an unworthy President.
She being the black anus...unwiped.

Forum List

Back