General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

General Kelly AKA chief did a great job letting the fake news know facts. President Trump has an interesting general who's on the cabinet.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Seriously, why do you always take the dishonest and ugly side of every issue - and then try to justify it will bullshit?

Isn't that what you do, paid troll?

Have a seat ya tool.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online

Seriously, why do you always take the dishonest and ugly side of every issue - and then try to justify it will bullshit?

Have a seat ya tool.
templarkormac is a paid tool, yes. The Congress person is wrong, the President is worse. He deliberately lied

Have a seat ya tool.
templarkormac is a paid tool, yes. The Congress person is wrong, the President is worse. He deliberately lied

I am? I haven't gotten any checks in the mail yet...

:) OK, so you are not a paid tool, just a tool of the far right.

If that is harsh to you, then answer me why you, a true libertarian, support Trump.

Have a seat ya tool.

POTUS said Obama did not call dead warriors. General Kelly confirmed it today. No call from Obama for his dead son

-Geaux

Have a seat ya tool.

POTUS said Obama did not call dead warriors. General Kelly confirmed it today. No call from Obama for his dead son

-Geaux
Wow, are you serious with that comment? Does your brain tell you that is a good point?

If that is harsh to you, then answer me why you, a true libertarian, support Trump.

Okay...

I don't know why I have to justify my support of Trump to anyone, least of all you.

I will support who I damn well please, JakeStarkey.

That's the problem with closed minds like yours, you seem to think that support of one ideology or one party means an obligation to support said ideology or party... sorry to break it to you, that's not how it works. I practice free thought and an independent belief system. I don't toe the line like you or other extremists on this board do.

Sigh, I doubt you even know what true libertarianism is...

What a screw-up by the most screwed-up White House ever... Waiting two weeks before mentioning four men killed, then calling the Widow when she's on the way to the airport to pick up the body. The congresswoman was an old friend of the family who was in the car. Kelly should know by the way that a general or an army buddy can say he knew what he was signing up for, but maybe that comment from a draft dodging idiot billionaire is not a great idea, not exactly the same people...

Anyone just see the footage of Kelly explain the situation on Hannity? He PWND the MSM and he PWND that ridiculous homeless looking, fake cowboy hat nutcase who allegedly listened in on The Donald's call in which The Donald said basically what Kelly suggested. Disgraceful a piece of shit clown act like Fredericka is part of the government.

FSWFSW_1.JPG

Once again, the good that comes from this situation is exposing more of the Swamp Rats (in this case an obviously mentally ill crack addict who dresses like a clown) and the usual scum in the MSM.

Kelly is an idiot if he thinks that a cop what he would say is what a draft dodging billionaire idiot should say
Anyone just see the footage of Kelly explain the situation on Hannity? He PWND the MSM and he PWND that ridiculous homeless looking, fake cowboy hat nutcase who allegedly listened in on The Donald's call in which The Donald said basically what Kelly suggested. Disgraceful a piece of shit clown act like Fredericka is part of the government.

FSWFSW_1.JPG

Once again, the good that comes from this situation is exposing more of the Swamp Rats (in this case an obviously mentally ill crack addict who dresses like a clown) and the usual scum in the MSM.
Kelly is an idiot if he believes that what he can say is the same thing that a draft dodging billionaire idiot should say... And thanks for the racist Dupe Outlook on a black congresswoman and longtime friend of the family... When in the world is Trump going to start acting presidential anyway.... This is getting ridiculous.

Have a seat ya tool.

Jake no one including you have come up with Trump's lie. Please do so.

Sorry, Kelly lost me when he complained that someone listened in to the phone call when the president sat in a room filled with people listening to the phone call. Course, they were white. Does that make a difference.

Kelly: We were stunned, stunned that someone listened in. While he was listening in to the phone call he became stunned. And women used to be sacred. But now, you can grab pu$$y. How do we know? The president told us.

I'm stunned that someone could attempt to defend this A$$ Whole in the White House and fail so miserably. Especially after he started it using your deceased son to score political points. I'm the one who is stunned.

FSWFSW_1.JPG

I cannot take credit for this. Read it at DM. Someone said she looked like she belongs in Toy Story.

:lol:

Y'all need to just stop. Its making you look stupid. Or did you forget Trump is sitting in the WH because he was put there due to NOT having bedside pc manners? we don't need tiskers. We need someone that doesn't pull punches. He stated fact. Deal with it.

So, if you were at a funeral for one of your kids, and someone walked up to you and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, but they deserved it for driving drunk," you'd think that was appropriate?

At no point did President Trump blame the soldier for his own death.

That is the very fabrication President Trump was referring to, and you just proved his point by spreading what the lying sack of shit Congresswoman falsely claimed.

Y'all need to just stop. Its making you look stupid. Or did you forget Trump is sitting in the WH because he was put there due to NOT having bedside pc manners? we don't need tiskers. We need someone that doesn't pull punches. He stated fact. Deal with it.

So, if you were at a funeral for one of your kids, and someone walked up to you and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, but they deserved it for driving drunk," you'd think that was appropriate?

At no point did President Trump blame the soldier for his own death.

That is the very fabrication President Trump was referring to, and you just proved his point by spreading what the lying sack of shit Congresswoman falsely claimed.

That's not what I said. He did however say that he knew by signing up for the military he could die.

If you drink and drive you know by doing so you could die.

There is a time and place for making comments like this. Kelly made it VERY clear that he told Trump what to say. Instead of saying the soldier was being heroic, by making the decision to serve despite the chance he could loose his life doing so, Trump made it sound like his death wasn't a big deal because he knew he could die.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump called up the lady to insult her and her entire family.

Makes perfect sense.

People are nuts.

Was it intentional or was it just ineptness on Trumps part?

Why did he call at all? Because he said nothing for 12 days and was shamed into making a call
Does Trump understand empathy? Putting the needs of others above your own

He was no more shamed into making the phone calls than Melania was shamed mid air into changing out of stilettos into running shoes. I still can't believe you assholes tried to take credit for that.

Too freaking funny.
Sure

He waited 12 days and just happened to call the day after he was asked about it

I meant to do that
Media reaction to Gen. Kelly's moving remarks: Yeah, he was good, but we still hate Trump.
Trump should have put Kelly on the phone
As Kelly said...best not to make the call if you have not been in the foxhole.

Nonsense.

Forum List

Back