General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sorry, Kelly lost me when he complained that someone listened in to the phone call when the president sat in a room filled with people listening to the phone call. Course, they were white. Does that make a difference.

Kelly: We were stunned, stunned that someone listened in. While he was listening in to the phone call he became stunned. And women used to be sacred. But now, you can grab pu$$y. How do we know? The president told us.

I'm stunned that someone could attempt to defend this A$$ Whole in the White House and fail so miserably. Especially after he started it using your deceased son to score political points. I'm the one who is stunned.

Fuck off because not one person in that room ran out and made the phone call an international story about THEMSELVES.

Kelly: I'm STUNNED, STUNNED SOMEONE COULD LISTEN IN TO THE PHONE CALL!

How did Kelly know what was said? Because he was in a room full of people listening in to the phone call. Duh! How do we know? He told us.

Does that mean Kelly and everyone listening in "despicable"?

Y'all need to just stop. Its making you look stupid. Or did you forget Trump is sitting in the WH because he was put there due to NOT having bedside pc manners? we don't need tiskers. We need someone that doesn't pull punches. He stated fact. Deal with it.

So, if you were at a funeral for one of your kids, and someone walked up to you and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, but they deserved it for driving drunk," you'd think that was appropriate?

At no point did President Trump blame the soldier for his own death.

That is the very fabrication President Trump was referring to, and you just proved his point by spreading what the lying sack of shit Congresswoman falsely claimed.

That's not what I said. He did however say that he knew by signing up for the military he could die.

If you drink and drive you know by doing so you could die.

There is a time and place for making comments like this. Kelly made it VERY clear that he told Trump what to say. Instead of saying the soldier was being heroic, by making the decision to serve despite the chance he could loose his life doing so, Trump made it sound like his death wasn't a big deal because he knew he could die.

Bullshit. President Trump was saying he was heroic because he knew the risks and did it anyway. But Congress-thing Wilson tried to twist his words to make it sound like he was blaming the soldier for his own death. And here you are, spreading that lie.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Sorry, Kelly lost me when he complained that someone listened in to the phone call when the president sat in a room filled with people listening to the phone call. Course, they were white. Does that make a difference.

Kelly: We were stunned, stunned that someone listened in. While he was listening in to the phone call he became stunned. And women used to be sacred. But now, you can grab pu$$y. How do we know? The president told us.

I'm stunned that someone could attempt to defend this A$$ Whole in the White House and fail so miserably. Especially after he started it using your deceased son to score political points. I'm the one who is stunned.

Fuck off because not one person in that room ran out and made the phone call an international story about THEMSELVES.
No you fuck off.

When Trump brought up Kelly's decease son, he started it. So in the words of Trump, go grab some pu$$y until you figure it out.

Y'all need to just stop. Its making you look stupid. Or did you forget Trump is sitting in the WH because he was put there due to NOT having bedside pc manners? we don't need tiskers. We need someone that doesn't pull punches. He stated fact. Deal with it.

So, if you were at a funeral for one of your kids, and someone walked up to you and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, but they deserved it for driving drunk," you'd think that was appropriate?

That is the very fabrication President Trump was referring to, and you just proved his point by spreading what the lying sack of shit Congresswoman falsely claimed.

That's not what I said. He did however say that he knew by signing up for the military he could die.

There is a time and place for making comments like this. Kelly made it VERY clear that he told Trump what to say. Instead of saying the soldier was being heroic, by making the decision to serve despite the chance he could loose his life doing so, Trump made it sound like his death wasn't a big deal because he knew he could die.

Bullshit. President Trump was saying he was heroic because he knew the risks and did it anyway. But Congress-thing Wilson tried to twist his words to make it sound like he was blaming the soldier for his own death. And here you are, spreading that lie.

No, Kelly even said that Trump screwed up the delivery. Go watch the press conference again. He said that Trump told the widow EXACTLY what the congresswoman said, and that he told Trump what to say, and it was similar to what was told to him when his son died. Problem is, things don't sound the same when they come from a sociopath that lacks empathy.

You're the liar. Even Kelly said Trump said what he is accused of saying. He said that's just the way Trump talks.

You can't just make shit up. We know what happened.

Trump said his personal Viet Nam was going to Studio 54 and he likes people that weren't captured.

And there was a room full of people when Trump make the call. They all listened in.

Such a double standard.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump called up the lady to insult her and her entire family.

Makes perfect sense.

People are nuts.

Was it intentional or was it just ineptness on Trumps part?

Why did he call at all? Because he said nothing for 12 days and was shamed into making a call
Does Trump understand empathy? Putting the needs of others above your own

He was no more shamed into making the phone calls than Melania was shamed mid air into changing out of stilettos into running shoes. I still can't believe you assholes tried to take credit for that.

Too freaking funny.
Sure

He waited 12 days and just happened to call the day after he was asked about it

I meant to do that
Media reaction to Gen. Kelly's moving remarks: Yeah, he was good, but we still hate Trump.
Trump should have put Kelly on the phone
As Kelly said...best not to make the call if you have not been in the foxhole.

Nonsense.
What do you mean nonsense? That's what Kelly said.

What, do you people live to wallow in ignorance? You not only wallow in it, you stir it up, then you rush to swallow it and spread it around! I guess there would be nothing in your empty, hollow, pathetic lives, if you didn't.

FACT: The dead soldier's own father denounces all claims that Trump was anything less than nice and sincere!

FACT: Trump told the parents he would give the parents $25,000 to help them out. He was setting up a fundraiser to raise the money for them which likely would have resulted in FAR MORE MONEY, then that jackass congresswoman from Florida looking to make a name for herself + WaPo came along and lied about it to make it into a scandal, So when Trump heard this, he just said fuck it and wrote the check out himself directly from his own account, which then led to the new fake story that WaPo "forced" Trump into it.

So now the folks got their $25K and who knows HOW MUCH MORE they would have gotten and lost because of another brain-dead bullshit political stunt by the Left.
It only took him 8 months to find $25k of other people's money
And 2 weeks to respond to the 4 after his staff gave him a response the same day
Too busy with the nfl
Why do our high school white. Trumpies always have to use swear words?
Lack of education?

I'm still waiting for Obama or Hillary's first personal handout to a fallen soldier! Oh, wait, Hillary is still stuck on the tarmac getting strafed with bullets flying over her head!

Yeah, I'm sure Trump called up the lady to insult her and her entire family.

Makes perfect sense.

People are nuts.

Was it intentional or was it just ineptness on Trumps part?

Why did he call at all? Because he said nothing for 12 days and was shamed into making a call
Does Trump understand empathy? Putting the needs of others above your own

He was no more shamed into making the phone calls than Melania was shamed mid air into changing out of stilettos into running shoes. I still can't believe you assholes tried to take credit for that.

Too freaking funny.
Sure

He waited 12 days and just happened to call the day after he was asked about it

I meant to do that
Media reaction to Gen. Kelly's moving remarks: Yeah, he was good, but we still hate Trump.
Trump should have put Kelly on the phone
As Kelly said...best not to make the call if you have not been in the foxhole.

I wonder why he dismisses those who served in the Navy, Coast Guard, and Chair Force. There are not too many foxholes in the water or in the air.

No you fuck off.

When Trump brought up Kelly's decease son, he started it. So in the words of Trump, go grab some pu$$y until you figure it out.
You are a despicable little sh@t
And it's "deceased" stupid!
One more thing.....maybe YOU should go grab some pu$$y, since you haven't had any since it had you.

I just heard a lot of this could have been avoided if Trump had taken his job seriously and reported on Niger in a timely fashion! The defense department gave him an announcement of the loss of these 4 guys, but Trump spent the entire time pounding Obama, Hillary, and the NFL! I keep asking what would Trump have to do for his sycophants to finally throw up their hands? So far anything he does is cool; IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS ANYWAY!

Trump has the mental depth of a goldfish, and the attention span of ... squirrel....

Why are you so jealous? Maybe one day you can reach those lofty heights!

No you fuck off.

That's not the start of it. Not by a long shot. And Kelly has had no problem with the President over it.

22519604_2074663939211240_7121290200589460941_n.jpg

22519604_2074663939211240_7121290200589460941_n.jpg

ALL THE THINGS an illegal alien gets for free handed to him just by crossing the border into the United States! Except the government doesn't require him to go into combat on the other side of the world, carry 80 pounds of hardware in 110° heat all day, sleep in foxholes with people everywhere trying to kill him, get foot rot or get his arms and legs blown off.

Anyone just see the footage of Kelly explain the situation on Hannity? He PWND the MSM and he PWND that ridiculous homeless looking, fake cowboy hat nutcase who allegedly listened in on The Donald's call in which The Donald said basically what Kelly suggested. Disgraceful a piece of shit clown act like Fredericka is part of the government.

FSWFSW_1.JPG

Once again, the good that comes from this situation is exposing more of the Swamp Rats (in this case an obviously mentally ill crack addict who dresses like a clown) and the usual scum in the MSM.

I cannot take credit for this. Read it at DM. Someone said she looked like she belongs in Toy Story.

:lol:

There's a snake in my boot!

HAT!

You would think that the President's scheduler would have made arrangements for the call at a time when Johnson's wife was home and not driving to the airport to receive her husband's dead body and casket.....

FACT: Trump told the parents he would give the parents $25,000 to help them out. He was setting up a fundraiser to raise the money for them which likely would have resulted in FAR MORE MONEY, then that jackass congresswoman from Florida looking to make a name for herself + WaPo came along and lied about it to make it into a scandal, .

That's the one from June, that Trump promised $25,000 to, and didn't send him a check until the newspapers shamed Trump into mailing one out 4 months later.

Four f*ck*ng months later. I hope the guy didn't need it to pay funeral bills.

Still waiting for the first personal handout from Obama or Hillary for any of the families who lost sons! Where are they? They'll be dead before they ever see it! Let me know when those payments come through. How many newspapers or congresswomen chided them for not sending any? Oh, wait, wasn't it one of them who even LIED to the family? This is at least the forth payment I know from Trump and he doesn't even seek publicity for it. Obama and Hillary never did anything or went anywhere unless it was a good photo opp for them. Send me the links to all the personal checks these people sent to families who lost sons in war!

Forum List

Back