General Mattis steamrolls DEM senator on LGBT in military questions

I mean , Mattis , Flynn and the others have got to have personal animosity for the ways that mrobama has messed up the military and the country so they will just tell the questioners what they want to hear so that they are confirmed . Then they will do as ordered by the TRUMP Candy !!
Your premise is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------ see here Synth , --- Another General Exits Under Obama ---

TCL, I believe that the progressive's are confusing Presidential Elect Trump's disgust for the U.N. They are so emotionally distraught after Bill's wife lost, that they don't even have their talking points squared away...

These poor Lefty's are imploding.

Mattis doesn’t seem to mind gays being in the military. Not sure how that equals an “implosion” on the political left. He also thinks NATO is vital from his testimony yesterday which is 180 degrees opposite of what Trump campaigned on.
Trump campaigned on NATO members paying their way. It is entirely possible for someone to feel that NATO is vital and the members should pay.

He said it is obsolete.

its my opinion that mrobama has / is seeding USA military with Yes men that are interested in their jobs , money , retirement , rank and longevity and an easy job . mrobamas 'generals' are sometimes called Perfumed Princes or 'yes men' Synthaholic .

Last edited:

Mattis doesn’t seem to mind gays being in the military. Not sure how that equals an “implosion” on the political left. He also thinks NATO is vital from his testimony yesterday which is 180 degrees opposite of what Trump campaigned on.
Trump campaigned on NATO members paying their way. It is entirely possible for someone to feel that NATO is vital and the members should pay.

He said it is obsolete.

You ready for War in Eastern Europe?

He’s okay with gays in the military. Great. Enjoy your “victory”….lol

BTW…Sounds like he steamrolled Trump on NATO yesterday.
These moron wingnuts think Liberals have a problem with Gen. Mattis.
4i6Ckte.gif

Not sure I don’t. But what he’s said so far is not that bad.

He said it is obsolete.

We’re going to war in Eastern Europe?

He said it is obsolete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- might happen if mrobama has his way Candy !!

He said it is obsolete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- might happen if mrobama has his way Candy !!

put down the crack pipe.

He said it is obsolete.

We will be if Obama get's his way. He is massing troops and materiel on Russia's border.

He said it is obsolete.

I notice you refuse to engage, it is however the truth. We have been building up there for months. We have Men, Tanks, Missile Systems all poised and ready to go.
That doesn't bother you?

I mean , Mattis , Flynn and the others have got to have personal animosity for the ways that mrobama has messed up the military and the country so they will just tell the questioners what they want to hear so that they are confirmed . Then they will do as ordered by the TRUMP Candy !!
Your premise is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------ see here Synth , --- Another General Exits Under Obama ---
I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children.

Who's the hot blond behind his right shoulder?

I digress. The difference in mindset between Liberals and Repuublicans is amazing. Liberals are concerned with allowing gays and women in the military without any concern for ability. Republicans don't care what you do on your time and who you do it with, they just want to sure our military is well prepared and can win on the battlefield.

DADT was a great policy because it really says we don't care what your sexual orientation is, you just need to be among the best and well prepared if called upon.
Well you see? Right there....you did it. You said that "Liberals are concerned about allowing gays and women into the military WITHOUT ANY CONCERN FOR ABILITY".......who said that?

He said it is obsolete.

I notice you refuse to engage, it is however the truth. We have been building up there for months. We have Men, Tanks, Missile Systems all poised and ready to go.
That doesn't bother you?

Not in the least.

He said it is obsolete.

That doesn't bother you?

Not in the least.

LOL, why is Obama pushing this now?
I realize that you are true believer in his messianic Presidency.

Your premise is wrong.
I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children.
----------------------------------------- just so you recognize that Mattis was fired / let go by mrobama as I said he was Synth .

Forum List

Back