🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

That is true. However, he can ask his AG (who he appointed after all), and that AG can then make the request. See how that works. For someone who is thinking about higher education you sure have a hard time with critical thinking.

It's actually more stringent than that, the Prez must put it in writing.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.

We do? Show me the evidence. Of course if you DID have evidence you would have just posted it there to prove your point, and you didn't.

For starters, consider all the "waivers" to get out of Obamacare Obama gave to his cronies. Where does the law allow that?

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.
Yeah you're all ""honorable men""" and then you stabbed Obama in the back
When did he stab Obama in the back?
not he bri the whole of the republican party who decided they wouldn't vote for anything obama wanted

and anything repubs don't like including trumps connections with russia you repubs call fake
Another way to say it is that all these vicious attacks on Trump by the partisan media are fake news. Yeah, that's certainly true.

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.
not he bri the whole of the republican party who decided they wouldn't vote for anything obama wanted
Could you translate that into English?

McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.
I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

Since military generals having NOTHING to do with the processing of domestic wiretapping, how could the general, however well respected, have any knowledge of what Obama did or did not do?

And ZeroHedge is alt-right fake news.
It's apparent you don't know what Generals at Pentagon level do or what they know.

bri I'm a college grad and that's the best I can do you all stabbed our great president in the back

bri I'm a college grad and that's the best I can do you all stabbed our great president in the back
Pathetic. No one stabbed Obama in the back.

graduation.jpg

and anything repubs don't like including trumps connections with russia you repubs call fake
Another way to say it is that all these vicious attacks on Trump by the partisan media are fake news. Yeah, that's certainly true.

Telling the truth about your lying Trumpenfuhrer isn't an example of "partisan media", it's an example of responsible media. The attacks on Trump aren't "vicious", they're in fact quite tame. Anyone at this point who is defending Trump is just refusing to admit how badly hurt they are by his actions.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.

Since military generals having NOTHING to do with the processing of domestic wiretapping, how could the general, however well respected, have any knowledge of what Obama did or did not do?

Honey any source you don't like is "Alt-Right" fake news.

No, just the racist, fake news sites that spout conspiracy theories as fact.

Telling the truth about your lying Trumpenfuhrer isn't an example of "partisan media", it's an example of responsible media. The attacks on Trump aren't "vicious", they're in fact quite tame. Anyone at this point who is defending Trump is just refusing to admit how badly hurt they are by his actions.

Everything you post is almost the exact opposite of the truth. The media does nothing but lie about Trump. I've never seen anything as vicious as the stuff the media broadcasts about him.

Snowflakes are living in a dreamworld where they have conjured up Trump into some kind of evil monster that bears no resemblance to the truth.

You mean CNN and NBC?

guess you didn't listen to or read what your leader McConnell said before Obama had a chance to use WH bathroom

guess you didn't listen to or read what your leader McConnell said before Obama had a chance to use WH bathroom

I particularly enjoyed Biden saying "Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

I didn't hear him say that, I heard more like he was listened in on. Maybe you should listen to it again, the full version not the one from MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like those claiming Trump was actively working with Russians?

These leakers were all in the Obama administration.
Ever heard of: "The Buck Stops Here"?
If ANYONE at ANY level within the Trump administration fucks up the FIRST person you'll blame will be President Trump.
And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!
Here's a few names that will go down in infamy in US history: Ben Rhodes/Loretta Lynch/Susan Rice/John Brennan/James Clapper.
ALL very close personal friends of Obama.

Really? Ok then, Trump must have known Flynn was lying about getting paid by the Russians and that he lied about talking to the Russians. Hey you said it, "The buck stops here!"

Fucking Trump loon.
What the hell do you expect? Trump fired Flynn once it came out.

Or do you mean Trump ONLY fired Flynn once it came out?

You liberals can't be this blind, politician are crooked, but I think the Kenyan might have went to far this time, he never thought Trump would be in charge so it wasn't a big deal, but Trump is President and that might be bad for Okenya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back