🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

That is true. However, he can ask his AG (who he appointed after all), and that AG can then make the request. See how that works. For someone who is thinking about higher education you sure have a hard time with critical thinking.

It's actually more stringent than that, the Prez must put it in writing.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.

We do? Show me the evidence. Of course if you DID have evidence you would have just posted it there to prove your point, and you didn't.

What the fuck. Do you live under a rock?

In a chilling move sure to rile defenders of civil liberties, an FBI agent also accused Rosen of breaking anti-espionage law with behavior that—as described in the agent's own affidavit—falls well inside the bounds of traditional news reporting. (Disclosure: This reporter counts Rosen among his friends.)

Obama administration spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen: Report

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

That is true. However, he can ask his AG (who he appointed after all), and that AG can then make the request. See how that works. For someone who is thinking about higher education you sure have a hard time with critical thinking.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.

We do? Show me the evidence. Of course if you DID have evidence you would have just posted it there to prove your point, and you didn't.

In a chilling move sure to rile defenders of civil liberties, an FBI agent also accused Rosen of breaking anti-espionage law with behavior that—as described in the agent's own affidavit—falls well inside the bounds of traditional news reporting. (Disclosure: This reporter counts Rosen among his friends.)

So your proof is an unsubstantiated claim? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't see any problem with my critical thinking... in fact I'm being pretty fucking critical of your baseless comments in this thread.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.
I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

I would agree but the Court would require the paper.

That doesn't matter to the people that hate Obama. They think he is a master puppeteer that is behind any and everything nefarious in this country, and that he never follows the laws... and Lord knows what else. I'm surprised I haven't read that he was behind the 9/11 attacks, the JFK assassination, the sinking of the Lusitania... the fall of the Alamo...

That doesn't matter to the people that hate Obama. They think he is a master puppeteer that is behind any and everything nefarious in this country, and that he never follows the laws... and Lord knows what else. I'm surprised I haven't read that he was behind the 9/11 attacks, the JFK assassination, the sinking of the Lusitania... the fall of the Alamo...

In full disclosure I detest Obama but the Court would require that written authorization no matter what.

Obama isn't a puppeteer. He's too damn stupid. He's the puppet. George Soros is the puppeteer and Bill Ayers is the interlocutor. Anyone who doesn't recognize the facts has mush for brains.

I don't see any problem with my critical thinking... in fact I'm being pretty fucking critical of your baseless comments in this thread.

I suggest you crawl out from under your rock. There is no doubt that obummer ordered the spying on Rosen. None.

I suggest you crawl out from under your rock. There is no doubt that obummer ordered the spying on Rosen. None.

...and you have no proof. Well guess what? There is NO DOUBT in my mind that Trump's team knew what the Russians were doing with the hacked emails and information from the server and they worked together to coordinate the releases to coincide with Trump's speeches. You say what I'm saying is bullshit and there is no proof... but Comey told you in open court they had enough information to open an investigation. So I should hold your opinion about this stuff in a high regard?

That's the last I comment about this with you... because to be quite honest, I think you'll hold it against me. :)

I love it when the Dem's corruption is exposed, lately its as if God is intent on destroying them.

...and you have no proof. Well guess what? There is NO DOUBT in my mind that Trump's team knew what the Russians were doing with the hacked emails and information from the server and they worked together to coordinate the releases to coincide with Trump's speeches. You say what I'm saying is bullshit and there is no proof... but Comey told you in open court they had enough information to open an investigation. So I should hold your opinion about this stuff in a high regard?

That's the last I comment about this with you... because to be quite honest, I think you'll hold it against me. :)

I bet you never knew that the FBI has enough "information" to open an investigation into a rock if it so chooses. That's how corruption in high places works. It is shocking that you clearly don't understand that. may I suggest that you begin your proper education by reading a book by William Sheridan Allen called "The Nazi Seizure of Power".

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.

and the current president doesn't?? and he's been there 70 days? and already under fbi investigation already hiding info from the public ? get a clue westy your boy and the russians are thicker than thieves

A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
It's quite interesting that several retired U.S. generals are working for Russia.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
It's quite interesting that several retired U.S. generals are working for Russia.
money talks and talks loudly

McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.

Since military generals having NOTHING to do with the processing of domestic wiretapping, how could the general, however well respected, have any knowledge of what Obama did or did not do?

And ZeroHedge is alt-right fake news.

McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.

Since military generals having NOTHING to do with the processing of domestic wiretapping, how could the general, however well respected, have any knowledge of what Obama did or did not do?

And ZeroHedge is alt-right fake news.

Honey any source you don't like is "Alt-Right" fake news.

and anything repubs don't like including trumps connections with russia you repubs call fake

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.
Yeah you're all ""honorable men""" and then you stabbed Obama in the back
When did he stab Obama in the back?

and anything repubs don't like including trumps connections with russia you repubs call fake

Kid we're still waiting proof , if Trump is proven a traitor, fry his ass. If it is shown Obama indeed spied on Trump, fry his ass too. You would agree with that, right?

Forum List

Back