🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.
This morning you didn't even know who these two guys were, but now you'd trust them with your life. Phyuck off idiot

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.
Yeah you're all ""honorable men""" and then you stabbed Obama in the back

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.
This morning you didn't even know who these two guys were, but now you'd trust them with your life. Phyuck off idiot
Most older veterans know who those two are and I've met them both at functions. The military operates differently than puking civilians.

The word honorable IS NOT in republicans dictionary

He earned it.

Most older veterans know who those two are and I've met them both at functions. The military operates differently than puking civilians.
Now you pretend to be a veteran? LOL LOL

Now you pretend to be a veteran? LOL LOL
I got your veteran hanging, twinkles.

Honor demanded they stand against Obama.

You'll never grasp it though, you have no honor

He earned it.
IF and I say IF he did Trump deserves worse

and those with more than half a brain will stand against dump

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.
I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

That is true. However, he can ask his AG (who he appointed after all), and that AG can then make the request. See how that works. For someone who is thinking about higher education you sure have a hard time with critical thinking.

and those with more than half a brain will stand against dump

Funny how you keep calling him a nazi when it is the democrat apparatus that has been following the Himmler playbook. You hoping to garner a camp guard appointment?

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.
I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

Actually the Pres has to by written authorization give the AG the power to request permission from the FISA Court to establish any surveillance, if granted (and they usually are) they can then surveil for up to one year WITHOUT a warrant.

That is true. However, he can ask his AG (who he appointed after all), and that AG can then make the request. See how that works. For someone who is thinking about higher education you sure have a hard time with critical thinking.

It's actually more stringent than that, the Prez must put it in writing.

And you know as well as I do, only a dead man tells no tales. Which means if Obama did do that, it would get out and his ass would be grass. So either you forgot that in your old age, or you decided to ignore it. So for someone that says they have been around a long time in this country...you'd think you'd know better. But my bet is you just made your comment to get rep from Trumpbots. So basically you've sold out. That's my opinion.

And I'm not "Thinking about getting a higher education," I graduate with my BA in Criminal Justice THIS semester.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.

We do? Show me the evidence. Of course if you DID have evidence you would have just posted it there to prove your point, and you didn't.

And you know as well as I do, only a dead man tells no tales. Which means if Obama did do that, it would get out and his ass would be grass. So either you forgot that in your old age, or you decided to ignore it. So for someone that says they have been around a long time in this country...you'd think you'd know better. But my bet is you just made your comment to get rep from Trumpbots. So basically you've sold out. That's my opinion.

And I'm not "Thinking about getting a higher education," I graduate with my BA in Criminal Justice THIS semester.

obummer and his close cohorts know how to keep their mouths shut. That has been proven over and over again. That is the nature of a corrupt group. They are insular. As far as the higher ed part, how on earth did you graduate with such a poor ability to think critically?

obummer and his close cohorts know how to keep their mouths shut. That has been proven over and over again. That is the nature of a corrupt group. They are insular. As far as the higher ed part, how on earth did you graduate with such a poor ability to think critically?

NO ONE knows how to keep their mouths shut... thus where the saying came from. You ask that, and I want to know how you lived so long or served in the military questioning so many things with no proof to back up your thoughts and feelings.

Forum List

Back