General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.
Partisan hacks like McInerny are just as prone to pulling lies out of their ass as Donald Trump.

As for honor, I'm retired military myself, dipshit.

More projection from the village idiot. You're the liar boy, let's see......you...or the venerated General.....pound sound kid.
gen flynn a hero of yours?

Nope but g is an idiot.

Obama was born in Kenya.

The Jews blew up the World Trade Center.

Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Obama ordered Trump's phones tapped.

Welcome to the crazy world of Trump's Chumps.

This is who the so called Russian Hacker was and who also planted the false ping on a Trump Tower Server and The Russian Bank Server.

Hacker & Phd Cyber Security expert Dr. Camp: Hillary Clinton's Primary IT Consultant.

This is who Dr Camp is. She is your Russian Hacker.

L Jean Camp - Google Search

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Russian Bank Claims Trump Server Story May Have Been a Hoax

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

Russian bank: Contact from Trump server ‘may be work of hacker’

It was this radical feminist and Clinton fanatic who created all of this in coordination with the Obama Regime to use as leverage to engage in surveillance on The Trump Team.

Nice Felony Fishing Expeditions that caught nothing but Obama, Clinton and The DNC and their Seditious plants In Our Intelligence Community.

Way to go dumbass Liberals.

You just can't play fair, can you?

Last edited:
A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.

Lt. Gen. McInerney: Obama administration was listening to the Trump campaign

ox News Military Analyst Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney (Ret.) on President Trump’s wiretapping claims.

Not that I don't trust Fox News, but to use a fox news analyst as the source of real news is naive.

General has an Interesting opinion. His calling for a Special Prosecutor to investigate Bill and Hillary wouldn't be a bad idea to tie in with the Democrats desire to call for an independent one regarding Russia and the election. Most independent thinkers would take pleasure in letting the chips fall as they may.

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.
Are you in on the wiretapping?
Read about it in the National Inquirer. Front page news.

RWNJs actually believe that garbage. So does drumpf. Same with he lies about 'that Kenyan guy'. Incredible and gullible stupidity.

How about a reputable source? And no more lies about what Nunes vet he whole world saw it so it's only fools like the OP and other RWNJs who are dumb enough to believe it without corroboration.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Lt. Gen. McInerney: Obama administration was listening to the Trump campaign

ox News Military Analyst Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney (Ret.) on President Trump’s wiretapping claims.

Not that I don't trust Fox News, but to use a fox news analyst as the source of real news is naive.

And yet kos, HuffPo, AlterNet et al are just fine.....sure.

What we have here is a bunch of willfully stupid rubes who think the more you repeat a lie, and the more people who believe it, the truer it becomes.

People like McInerny don't lie. They have honor. Something that's foreign to Liberal pukes.
Partisan hacks like McInerny are just as prone to pulling lies out of their ass as Donald Trump.

Retired military? Didn't learn a damn thing. That's a shame.

thank you for your service I am also
Didn't learn a damn thing either. Air Force?

Obama was born in Kenya.

The Jews blew up the World Trade Center.

Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Obama ordered Trump's phones tapped.

Welcome to the crazy world of Trump's Chumps.

Nothing to see here move along...

OCTOBER 24, 2012 | BY TREVOR TIMM

Fact Checking Obama's Misleading Answer About Warrantless Wiretapping on The Daily Show

On last Thursday’s Daily Show, Jon Stewart boldly went where no mainstream reporter has gone so far this election cycle: asking President Barack Obama why has he embraced Bush’s warrantless wiretapping program after campaigning against it on civil liberties grounds. While Stewart’s question was commendable, Obama’s answer was puzzling because it seems so obviously untrue.

Stewart first reminded Obama of his Bush-era statements that “we don’t have to trade our values and ideals for our security,” and pointedly asked the President, “do you still believe that?” He then specifically raised warrantless wiretapping, which Obama frequently criticized as a presidential candidate in 2008

This is who the so called Russian Hacker was and who also planted the false ping on a Trump Tower Server and The Russian Bank Server.

Hacker & Phd Cyber Security expert Dr. Camp: Hillary Clinton's Primary IT Consultant.

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

It was this radical feminist and Clinton fanatic who created all of this in coordination with the Obama Regime to use as leverage to engage in surveillance on The Trump Team.

Nice Felony Fishing Expeditions that caught nothing but Obama, Clinton and The DNC and their Seditious plants In Our Intelligence Community.

What a pack of hoakum! Trump has been the one to claim the election was rigged from the beginning. He would know because he rigged it.

Hope your tin foil hat isn't getting overused. Sometimes they just wear out and the insanity gets through. I'd have that checked.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.
did you trust General Flynn also? :rolleyes:
Didn't know him. I was in the Army before he was born and retired 4 years before he joined.

What a pack of hoakum! Trump has been the one to claim the election was rigged from the beginning. He would know because he rigged it.

Hope your tin foil hat isn't getting overused. Sometimes they just wear out and the insanity gets through. I'd have that checked.

Prove it.

Are you in on the wiretapping?
Read about it in the National Inquirer. Front page news.

RWNJs actually believe that garbage. So does drumpf. Same with he lies about 'that Kenyan guy'. Incredible and gullible stupidity.

How about a reputable source? And no more lies about what Nunes vet he whole world saw it so it's only fools like the OP and other RWNJs who are dumb enough to believe it without corroboration.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You're clueless, Dudley Nuttite. Sarcasm bit you in the ass.

General has an Interesting opinion. His calling for a Special Prosecutor to investigate Bill and Hillary wouldn't be a bad idea to tie in with the Democrats desire to call for an independent one regarding Russia and the election. Most independent thinkers would take pleasure in letting the chips fall as they may.
I have a better idea. Let Vladimir Putin head an investigation of russian political interference in the american election. Followed by an investigation into the french election, ukraine election.

How did he rig it? Did the RNC chairperson step down or something oh wait that was the DNC...

download (2).jpg

I have a better idea. Let Vladimir Putin head an investigation of russian political interference in the american election. Followed by an investigation into the french election, ukraine election.

Is he going to follow up with an investigation of Hillary and the state department meddling in his election?

You do know that's the reason he did it right?

Mcinerney is nothing but a Fox shill and mouthpiece. I watched the video. Everything he says is supposition. As you would expect from such a Fake News site

Forum List

Back