🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Generation offended.

The PC zealots have done a remarkable job of turning much of the world into a hypersensitive, raw,open emotional wound.

What they have actually done is to frame a few assholes having the vapors as an actual sizable number of people having said vapors.

The PC zealots have done a remarkable job of turning much of the world into a hypersensitive, raw,open emotional wound.
What they have actually done is to frame a few assholes having the vapors as an actual sizable number of people having said vapors.
They weaponized PC when they discovered they can control and intimidate with it.

You have to admit, that's pretty brilliant. It's ugly and cynical, and it flies right in the face of the most liberal of all values (freedom of expression), but it sure as hell works.

I am cool with celebrations, so long as they don't become excessive. Admittedly, I am pretty much over the whole NFL TD celebration skits that are becoming the norm. Spike the ball, cheer, and high five, but I don't really need a scene from Lady Windermere's Fan in the end zone.

They weaponized PC when they discovered they can control and intimidate with it.

You have to admit, that's pretty brilliant. It's ugly and cynical, and it flies right in the face of the most liberal of all values (freedom of expression), but it sure as hell works.

And yet they perform doublethink and continue to say they are FOR Freedom.

I thought she was pretending to drink from a shot glass. lol To bad I didn't know she was drinking tea, I would have laughed harder!

I am cool with celebrations, so long as they don't become excessive. Admittedly, I am pretty much over the whole NFL TD celebration skits that are becoming the norm. Spike the ball, cheer, and high five, but I don't really need a scene from Lady Windermere's Fan in the end zone.

I would assume you would also be a fan of the Lambeau leap, as it involves a large, usually black man flinging himself into the crowd.

I would assume you would also be a fan of the Lambeau leap, as it involves a large, usually black man flinging himself into the crowd.

I am not really into getting crushed by large gentleman of any race. lol

The world is full to overflowing with thin skinned perpetually offended assholes these days.

9ccIZvp.gif

How the hell can Europeans even complain about a minor gesture?

Christ, they typically trample each other and burn stadiums after a game. Actually surprised they didn't riot.

I saw Alex Morgan's little tea sipping escapade as a TAUNT of the British Team and British people. It was unsportsmanlike, and unnecessary. She is no better than her arrogant, disgusting teammate Megan Rapinoe.

I am ashamed this team is supposed to represent the U.S., a nation that some of them obviously hate.

Forum List

Back