Gentleman Robs Store (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeHnCNGQo6Y]Gave No F*cks: Guy Lays Out A Pregnant Woman At Boost Mobile Store! - YouTube[/ame]

Isnt black culture great? It really produces a lot of extraordinary people.

• Banned
The Old Stool negs me again for just posting the video, what a fag.

Hahahahahaha, that was awesome! That bitch went down hard! Lmao!

I liked how she was like, "It looks like its gonna storm...", like she could sense a disturbance in the Force right before she got slammed in the face :)

Thanks for the vid. It was a good laugh. Mundanes lol, how easily they are taken advantage of :)

Last edited:
  • Banned
/\ Pure Evil, and a tormented soul.

I liked how she was like, "It looks like its gonna storm...", like she could sense a disturbance in the Force right before she got slammed in the face :)

Thanks for the vid. It was a good laugh. Mundanes lol, how easily they are taken advantage of :)

^ Another product of black culture. :cuckoo:

The Old Stool negs me again for just posting the video, what a fag.

Well you can't blame him. Everyone knows you don't care about the robbery or the victim. You only care because the guy was black.That is what happens when you get pegged as a racist. No one takes you seriously.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society.
Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature.
Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer, as a nation.

negroes won't try a man one on one...they go for women and kids...

A day of reckoning approaches.

61199108.jpg

My reply to this had nothing to do with race. I don't care what the humans' ethnicities were in the video, I'd have felt the same way if it was a white criminal and a black Mundane. All I saw was a human who decided he would not allow himself to be restricted by the law... who chose to exploit a weaker human being for personal gain, and did so in a way that I happened to find very fucking amusing.

Last edited:
My reply to this had nothing to do with race. I don't care what the humans' ethnicities were in the video, I'd have felt the same way if it was a white criminal and a black Mundane. All I saw was a human who decided he would not allow himself to be restricted by the law... who chose to exploit a weaker human being for personal gain, and did so in a way that I happened to find very fucking amusing.

It will be highly amusing when it happens to you...or your mother...sister...aunt...grandmother.

The video is the most crystal clear security video I've ever seen. Unfortunately though that angle doesn't give a clear indication of what the guy looks like other than being black.

Wow, you really do have some issues. there was nothing amusing about seeing someone attacked like that.
It's not as if these two were fighting and the stronger opponent got the best of the other. This was 100% a brutal attack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMmODz902gI]GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Attacked With Bat At Fort Smith Walmart - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back