George Bush

According to Madeline Allbright, democrats intend to use Bush forever. In 100 years democrats will still be blaming Bush.

Why are we still discussing him on a daily basis and do you think 4 years after Obama leaves office, we will still be discussing him every day too?

Not if his replacement is a person that accepts responsibility for his job. The Boooooooosh shit gets so old.

I'm sure it does, buyers remorse for voting for boooooooooooooosh must be painful. But not so painful as the grief of those families who lost husbands, sons, fathers, uncles and good friends in a war of choice; or those whose savings and home equity disappeared in the flash, or those who lost jobs and have now been labeled as scofflaws and welfare queens by the callous Conservatives.

SO?? Did the $5 trillion dot.com bust happen OR NOT?
Did $2 trillion 9/11/01 occur or not?
Did worst hurricane SEASONS in history occur or not causing $1 trillion in losses?
Did 1 million lose jobs due to dot.com/9/11/hurricanes?
Did those EVENTS occur and as a result DID the tax payments drop by $266 billion a year from 2005 and on?

Or DID these events NOT happen and then what happened to cause $266 billion in lost tax revenue?
Also don't be confused those of you that don't understand much less pay taxes!
If a business or person has losses i.e. $8 trillion in market,business,equipment,etc.. they can deduct at rate of $266 billion over 30 years!

As much as the rw's don't want to admit it, he influences our lives in almost every way and every day and will continue to do so for a couple of generations. Same is true of Reagan.

How long before we can pay off the debt either of these two?

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$15,096,377,597,224.50
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
94.17%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.
ReaganBushDebt.org

these three presidents .....3?.... who is the third?.....you only mention 2....

I blame George Bush for a lot of things, like Obama being elected in the first place.. For closing his eyes to the truth in regard to Desert Storm Veterans being exposed to nerve agents in theatre, covering it up and allowing those veterans to suffer, some die. I think he's a low life piece of shit.. BUT.. BUT.. Obama is responsible for the past 3.7 years ALONE.. I can show some intellectual integrity and call it like it is.. NOT ONE LIBERAL on this board will do the same.. NOT FUCKING ONE.

we all know how long you assholes blame things on past presidents.

stop pretending you dont do it.

Its fine to blame who really did something because they deseerve the blame.

Bush crashed the world economy and lied us into war and then put the cost of those wars on the credit card.

That is his legacy

Why are we still discussing him on a daily basis and do you think 4 years after Obama leaves office, we will still be discussing him every day too?

My view is there are some who miss their favorite Republican whipping boy. BDS and all.

Seriously if more American voters actually were as critical of their "own guy" as they are of the "other guy" we might actually see some real change and lots of hope. Not happening enough to affect change imo.

I blamed Carter for the economy, inflation and UE. Just like I blame Barry for same now.

It took Regean two years to clean up Carters mess. Don't remember his blaming Carter with every other word.

But then Reagean knew what he was doing. He could work across the aisle and get things done.

Barry doesn't know what the hell he's doing and could care less about working across the aisle. In fact I doubt he gives a shit about the economy or UE.

Another 4yrs of Barry will be 4yrs of what we have now.

It keeps the left's peabrains from thinking about the abysmal Obama record that will pretty much ensure he loses in a landslide in November.

I amazed that Obama has been successful in promoting this election as him vs. George Bush's polices. Freaking amazed!!!

I blame George Bush for a lot of things, like Obama being elected in the first place.. For closing his eyes to the truth in regard to Desert Storm Veterans being exposed to nerve agents in theatre, covering it up and allowing those veterans to suffer, some die. I think he's a low life piece of shit.. BUT.. BUT.. Obama is responsible for the past 3.7 years ALONE.. I can show some intellectual integrity and call it like it is.. NOT ONE LIBERAL on this board will do the same.. NOT FUCKING ONE.

You know that all maybe true i.e. Desert Storm Vets...
BUT in your intellectual integrity can you admit that:
1) Dot.com bust happened. Cost $5 trillion in losses. Losses are deducted at rate of $166 billion per year. Meaning Tax revenues lowered!
2) Did 9/11 occur with your "integrity"?? Did it costs as experts claim $2 trillion in losses which again added another $66 billion in lost tax revenue? Where's that integrity?
3) Did the worst hurricane SEASONS occur and costing $1 trillion in losses or another $33 billion a year in losses? Did that happen or not?

Coupled with the loss of TAX revenue.. 1 million jobs! Tax revenue Medicare/SS payments all gone! Didn't that happen or not due to those 3 events?

All of that and YET NO one even you with your "intellectual integrity" have the guts to admit that happened?
And if you have the guts to admit hey that happened.. THEN the economy suffered tremendously YET.. during that period:

BUT Bush DID over 7 years preside on an economy that grew!

Total people employed when Bush took office 2001 - There were 131,826,000!
Total people employed when Bush Left office 2008 - There were 136,790,000!
Almost 5 million more then when he started!

GDP when Bush took office 2001 $12.355,271,000,000
GDP when Bush left office 2008 $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2,004.22 billion!
USDA ERS - International Macroeconomic Data Set

Where is your intellectual integrity to ADMIT all those FACTS happened and yet you and others BASH BUSH???

As much as the rw's don't want to admit it, he influences our lives in almost every way and every day and will continue to do so for a couple of generations. Same is true of Reagan.

$15,096,377,597,224.50
94.17%
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.
ReaganBushDebt.org

Obama has added to the debt more than any other president- fact!

we all know how long you assholes blame things on past presidents.

stop pretending you dont do it.

Its fine to blame who really did something because they deseerve the blame.

Bush crashed the world economy and lied us into war and then put the cost of those wars on the credit card.

That is his legacy

You're such a fucking liar...

$15,096,377,597,224.50
94.17%
ReaganBushDebt.org

Obama has added to the debt more than any other president- fact!

They will continue to worm and twist to try and convince people that it is someone else's spending... It is why they have been using that debunked 'reaganbushdebt' site since Chrissypoo starting posting it years ago

Forum List

Back