George Floyds influence on American politics and American society...do you think other nations are laughing at us and our politicians?

White women have had access to AA also during this time and you know why....Or shall you have a senior moment memory loss episode?
1. White women who benefit from AA are a drop in the bucket, compared to the millions of white women victimized by it.

2. You posted with my quote, before I even finished posting my post. Now go back and read the WHOLE post (# 14), and learn something.

How can they not laugh?

skynews-democrats-knee_5008942.jpg
Yep; we're not only laughing we're MOCKING.....DEMOKKKRATS!!!!!

The US is a wonderful country with batshitcrazy usurpers running it...that we DON'T laugh at.

Greg

White women have had access to AA also during this time and you know why....Or shall you have a senior moment memory loss episode?
1. White women who benefit from AA are a drop in the bucket, compared to the millions of white women victimized by it.

2. You posted with my quote, before I even finished posting my post. Now go back and read the WHOLE post (# 14), and learn something.
What you sell is the SOS and I am not interested. Women are victimized by a program to help them gain employment and to bid on government contracts? They must have done it wrong then.

a career criminal should have no influence on any person that has a functioning brain....or anything to do w/politics, or laws

Rather than laughing at us, I think they might be pitying us, to see a society going so far down the drain of political correctness idiocy, and being so consumed and fractured, by looney propaganda from the looney left.

How can they not laugh?

skynews-democrats-knee_5008942.jpg
The laughing started when they tried to stand up.
The laughing started when intelligent people saw this picture. Democrats are the ultimate frauds.
I laughed also it was a silly thing to do because that little act cost them many Congressional seats due to the violent nature of the BLM movement.
It cost them seats because they proved what astounding idiots they are. They wore the dress of people who enslaved blacks!
Well, then you have the ability to work for FOX News as an analyst for political philosophies
Are you claiming what I posted isn't a fact?

In what other country could a career criminal change the course of a nations politics and societal workings?
In what other country would the most powerful people bow at the feet of a group comprised of societies least common denominator?
In what other country would the media bow at the feet of a group comprised of societies least common denominator?

Remember when people said Trump was an embarrassment?

They're laughing at us because of our hypocrisy. Puffing and pounding our chest about "freedom" and "liberty"...and only having it apply to a certain skin color of people.
But we elected a black president TWICE?

No one laughs about the ignorance, greed, and ruthlessness of the US because we are wildly unpredictable, irresponsible, and deadly.
They likely are secretly planning to do us in eventually.
We likely have no real allies.

In what other country could a career criminal change the course of a nations politics and societal workings?
In what other country would the most powerful people bow at the feet of a group comprised of societies least common denominator?
In what other country would the media bow at the feet of a group comprised of societies least common denominator?

Remember when people said Trump was an embarrassment?
If they aren't laughing at us, they should be. We are being run by a bunch of idiot Wokesters who use endless appeasement and pandering to Black people for garnering more power for themselves. Remember this Democrat clown show kneeling with Kente cloth draped around them? Good God we are doomed.

No one laughs about the ignorance, greed, and ruthlessness of the US because we are wildly unpredictable, irresponsible, and deadly.
They likely are secretly planning to do us in eventually.
We likely have no real allies.
The US is the greatest force for good the world has ever seen.

Except maybe, for their leaders, other countries do not understand our politics just as we do not understand theirs.

We hardly talk about other countries, here at USMB - why do Americans think that all the other countries are interested in America???

Except maybe, for their leaders, other countries do not understand our politics just as we do not understand theirs.

We hardly talk about other countries, here at USMB - why do Americans think that all the other countries are interested in America???
Maybe it's all the foreigners who are members of this forum.

Other Nations are licking their chops that instead of a strong and leading Nation we are now all balled up and pretzel twisting over virtue signaling, fairness and feelings.

Forum List

Back