George Floyd's Niece Shot

No cops showed for FOUR HOURS? WTF? Glad the little girl survived it. I assumed we'd be hearing tales of woe from that family but I assumed it would be police blotter stuff about OD-ing or gang violence since they had a huge amount of coin dropped into their laps.

No cops showed for FOUR HOURS? WTF? Glad the little girl survived it. I assumed we'd be hearing tales of woe from that family but I assumed it would be police blotter stuff about OD-ing or gang violence since they had a huge amount of coin dropped into their laps.
Sooooo now they're going to sue the defunded police yes?

I'm beside myself at how I feel about this.

Thought 1 = It's a little girl
Thought 2 = She is being raised by a bunch of lowlifes that got rich off of their druggie daddys criminal life........and being taught that lying, cheating, and scamming people is how you make money
how in the heck would you know?

And the cycle continues for another year. And another year after that. And another decade. And another.....

This is not really an annual cycle so much as a generational cycle.

Children are raised by criminals, who fail to instill any reasonable moral or ethical value sin these children. The children grow up to be criminals, just as they are raised to be, and pass the same sociopathic lack of values on to their own children.

A sweet little girl could have been raised to be a productive member of society, but instead, she's being raised by criminals, and being raised to be a criminal. This may very well not be the first time that her upbringing leads her to be shot.

how do you know he was a criminal?
His record. A convicted felon with repeated abuses. History has endless men and women who live lives to the best they can supporting their families. No mention of them. But heroes are made out of bottom feeders in declining nations.

And the cycle continues for another year. And another year after that. And another decade. And another.....
Absolutely.

Some naive people actually believe that certain folks will change from being devils to angels as soon as all the Caucasian Americans are reduced to a small minority.

In fact, things will only get worse.

When I read about the little girl being shot even though she is related to certain folks' hero Mr. Floyd, I immediately remembered this:

One day a perp broke into Ms. Rosa Parks's apartment. Although he told her that he recognized the Civil Rights hero, he still robbed her and hit her.

Wow! Some folks have no decency!

And NEVER will, IMHO.

Thank God it looks like she's going to survive it, but still extremely sad and heartbreaking. :(

Why is it heartbreaking?

Because she is young?

Because she is black?

Or because you want to score points for pointing out it's that dope head career criminal arrest resisting George Floyd's niece?

I'm going with option 3 because plenty of black kids get shot all the time but you don't mention them until it's fuckup Floyd's family. Let's hope she doesn't turn out to be the piece of shit her uncle was.

Forum List

Back