George Santos in more trouble.

Wrong. You posting that Santos acted like any Democrat IS the deflection.

Learn the definition of words or don't use them.

"The other guys does it too" is not a defense. It's simply a lack of integrity on your part.

It's not so much that every Democrat actually does what Santos does. Most Democrats are like you though that you defend Democrats for doing what Santos did while saying Santo's behavior is unacceptable to you. Which is clearly a lie since you totally accept it when it's the right party. Most Democrats also do like you keep doing to me and attacking me for things I didn't say while not addressing the actual point like you didn't. Glad I could clarify that for you, have a nice day Hypocrite

You speak for the board????

WTF, can I get that announcement from the mods? Send it to me please
Deflect deflect deflect.

If you could read English you would realize that 'tell us' is not speaking for anyone.

But since you have no answers you have to pretend like you are a moron to try and avoid the question.

And you have shown US once again, you have a double standard and are trying to lie about it. Nice how you have to remove most of the quote in the first place to even play dumb.

Go on, show US all here how much of a dishonest liar you are.

Deflect deflect deflect.

If you could read English you would realize that 'tell us' is not speaking for anyone.

But since you have no answers you have to pretend like you are a moron to try and avoid the question.

And you have shown US once again, you have a double standard and are trying to lie about it. Nice how you have to remove most of the quote in the first place to even play dumb.

You do it too is standard GOP policy.

Deflect deflect deflect.

You're the one who claimed to speak for the board. Sounds pretty tiny pecker to me to not be secure enough to speak for yourself and need the validation of others.

Speak for yourself, or don't expect a serious reply. Note that wasn't a question

You're the one who claimed to speak for the board. Sounds pretty tiny pecker to me to not be secure enough to speak for yourself and need the validation of others.

Speak for yourself, or don't expect a serious reply. Note that wasn't a question
Never spoke for the board illiterate moron. That you cannot read is not my problem.

But you are STILL deflecting snowflake. Still avoiding defending a liar and pretending that it is the other side that are pathetic liars.

Never spoke for the board illiterate moron. That you cannot read is not my problem.

But you are STILL deflecting snowflake. Still avoiding defending a liar and pretending that it is the other side that are pathetic liars.

I like people who don't know how to punctuate who then tell me I don't know how to read.

Sure, Bubba, sure.

Are we speaking for ourselves now or is the conversation still not started?

I like people who don't know how to punctuate who then tell me I don't know how to read.

Sure, Bubba, sure.

Are we speaking for ourselves now or is the conversation still not started?
Still trying to deflect? Still trying to pretend?

Yet another post goes by where you try and avoid the point, you have a double standard and have nothing to stand on.

Still trying to deflect? Still trying to pretend?

Yet another post goes by where you try and avoid the point, you have a double standard and have nothing to stand on.

You're not even FA_Q2 and you're taking about ME deflecting?

FA_Q2 was a good guy, you're a leftist ass. It's like Toro all over again

You're not even FA_Q2 and you're taking about ME deflecting?

FA_Q2 was a good guy, you're a leftist ass. It's like Toro all over again
Now THAT outlines the real problem here.

You declare I am 'a leftist ass' because I have been pointing out you deflecting from a rather gross double standard you have complaining about Biden's lies to deflect away from Santo's lies. Even though those 2 things are completely causally disconnected, one is worthy of being defended, or at the very least ignored, because of vitriol against the other.

My positions have not changed. You cannot name a position I have taken that makes me a leftist ass. That leaves me with just one reason that I have becomes this leftist ass - because I stand by my principals even when the right violates them. Sorry but 'leftist' does not mean disagrees with you or goes against the asinine and decidedly LEFT WING policies that the right is openly salivating over these days.

It seems to me that you are just another one of the 'right wingers' here that have abandoned any ideological stance for devotion to a personality. One that is decidedly authoritarian to boot. Sadly, truth has been sacrificed along with ideology in service to that devotion.

Now THAT outlines the real problem here.

You declare I am 'a leftist ass' because I have been pointing out you deflecting from a rather gross double standard you have complaining about Biden's lies to deflect away from Santo's lies. Even though those 2 things are completely causally disconnected, one is worthy of being defended, or at the very least ignored, because of vitriol against the other.

My positions have not changed. You cannot name a position I have taken that makes me a leftist ass. That leaves me with just one reason that I have becomes this leftist ass - because I stand by my principals even when the right violates them. Sorry but 'leftist' does not mean disagrees with you or goes against the asinine and decidedly LEFT WING policies that the right is openly salivating over these days.

It seems to me that you are just another one of the 'right wingers' here that have abandoned any ideological stance for devotion to a personality. One that is decidedly authoritarian to boot. Sadly, truth has been sacrificed along with ideology in service to that devotion.

False premise.

You're a leftist ass because you're a leftist and you're an ass.

FA_Q2 was a good guy. Go fuck yourself. It's like Toro, why are leftists allowed to take over the identity of well liked posters on the right and then you just act like a dick. Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. If you're too coward to post who you really are, at a minimum you should say who you aren't

False premise.

You're a leftist ass because you're a leftist and you're an ass.

FA_Q2 was a good guy. Go fuck yourself. It's like Toro, why are leftists allowed to take over the identity of well liked posters on the right and then you just act like a dick. Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. If you're too coward to post who you really are, at a minimum you should say who you aren't
And here we are.

You cant outline any positions because your declaration that I am a leftist ass is EXACTLY what I said it was - nothing more than you bitching that I do not accept your sad pathetic double standard.

I would not have to be such an ass if the lot of you did not abandon any semblance of core vales the second a grifter showed up.

And here we are.

You cant outline any positions because your declaration that I am a leftist ass is EXACTLY what I said it was - nothing more than you bitching that I do not accept your sad pathetic double standard.

I would not have to be such an ass if the lot of you did not abandon any semblance of core vales the second a grifter showed up.

I'm kaz, you don't have the balls to admit who you are, Not FA_Q2

Forum List

Back