George Santos in more trouble.

This time his aide is caught impersonating McCarthys aide on fundraising calls.But they wont do anything. They lack the spine to make the right decision.
This is life under corrupt conservatism.

What has Santos said that's worse than Biden lying to a woman who's husband died in Afghanistan that he knows how it feels because his son came home in a flag draped coffin?

You would have no stndards if you didnt have low standards.

Did you hear Biden's lie he was in the "top half" of his law school class? He wasn't, he was near the bottom. Oh, and it was fucking Syracuse, not even a top school. I thought you cared about candidates who lie. It turns out, not so much, huh?

The party of grift.

Or Biden saying he never talked to his son about his overseas business dealings? Like that? Remember how that changed to he never discussed business with Hunter's overseas business partners?
'
That one made sense. right? Tell me about you calling your dad on speaker phones in business meetings

It must be difficult to keep order in the GOP when its leader is a felon. I dont think that Santos is the worst of them.
Tommy, Progs have a much higher percentage of corruption than Republicans. The money that passes through their local and regional and state areas is massive. The poverty and problems exist much more because of it. Any person with any experience seeing how people are can see Joe is corrupted and paid for. In fact, Joe and his wife should have lied low. That is the most corrupted politician I have seen in my life. The nation I was taught about it not what it was. And the people who took over, used the flaws and failings of it to destroy it. The result is if a person received a nice pension and had to lose rights while denying them to others, he/she will instead of pushing for freedoms. That money has to come from somewhere. And unfortunately, the payouts to people are not 100% paid for and self-contained in most pensions including social security and Medicare here...

Not sure why anyone would protect this guy, he lied about absolutely everything. He was entirely fabricated.

We have one thing in common, neither of us has a clue what you're talking about. Try again.

Since you're apparently confused, here's the point I made:

"What has Santos said that's worse than Biden lying to a woman who's husband died in Afghanistan that he knows how it feels because his son came home in a flag draped coffin?"

So? What has Santos done worse than that? And yes, that's all I have, I'm not like you apparently because I can't think of anything worse than that. Since you say you can, do it, what's worse?

Last edited:

This time his aide is caught impersonating McCarthys aide on fundraising calls.But they wont do anything. They lack the spine to make the right decision.
This is life under corrupt conservatism.
Did you notice how no conservatives support him or his criminal behavior? Say what you want about conservatives, but they dont support shady as fuck politicians like Santos, unlike democrats who support and defend Biden's criminality.

Did you notice how no conservatives support him or his criminal behavior? Say what you want about conservatives, but they dont support shady as fuck politicians like Santos, unlike democrats who support and defend Biden's criminality.
Kaz certainly did.

And he’s still in Congress. Where’s the ethics Committee? They’re run by the GOP

We have one thing in common, neither of us has a clue what you're talking about. Try again.

Since you're apparently confused, here's the point I made:

"What has Santos said that's worse than Biden lying to a woman who's husband died in Afghanistan that he knows how it feels because his son came home in a flag draped coffin?"

So? What has Santos done worse than that? And yes, that's all I have, I'm not like you apparently because I can't think of anything worse than that. Since you say you can, do it, what's worse?
Why are you so intent on covering for George ?

Kaz certainly did.

And he’s still in Congress. Where’s the ethics Committee? They’re run by the GOP
We will certainly use him for his vote, but once the election comes, we arent voting for him, unlike democrats who are happy to vote for Joe if he is the candidate.

Forum List

Back