George Santos on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' with guest host Tulsi: 'I made a mistake', Tulsi: "do you have no shame?", Santos: "what about the Dems?"

Compared to Sen. Blumenthal's "stolen honor" lie Santos' lies are a nothing-burger.

So what ever happened to "oppo research". Pols lie.

Its catching them that makes the system better.
What do you think should be done when they are caught?

Compare this to George Floyd. Compare it to those abused from police fiefdoms. Floyd was a lifetime piece of shit. Many others who have suffered from police overreach were not. To have the police abuse your rights is very damning. Having dogs taking out of cars as they are laughing about it is worse. My experience in Lake County, Florida. All for exercising in the early morning hours where it is still dark. I would watch their families exterminated if I was empowered in a fiefdom. Fascism seethes fascism seethes fascism. I fully believe I would have had a cop shoot me in one situation as I continued to walk, and he put his vehicle into pure forward as I got tired of it. This is why the nation is going to die. to many people who do not sue or get paid off for the past who have no justice for them from the arrogance of fascist assholes.
Why are you comparing this to George Floyd? Why not just discuss what Santos did at face value??

He’s a homosexual.

This is exactly why homosexuals should not be elected and why we should never vote for them. They are all screwed up in the head.

Because other politicians never lie obviously. Or are you saying that they lie because they are actually gay?

I have a feeling that we are just scratching the surface of this guy’s fraud.

Anyone who doesn't call for Elizabeth Warren's immediate resignation needs to STFU about this.
But she believed she had native American ancestors, even took a DNA test to prove it.... That is how much she believed it to be true.... It wasn't true, or more distant than her mother's stories lead her to believe.... So yeah, she was telling a lie, but one she believed to be true, but she should have tried to find the actual truth earlier, I suppose.....

It was not a story completely made up, out of whole cloth, as is with George Santos, where he said he was Jewish, through his mother, said he was a college graduate from a prestigious university, but hadn't graduated or even gone to college at all? Said he worked for Goldman Sachs as an investment banker, when he didn't.... And just every single part of his life that he portrayed about himself, was false, not just a wee bit of it, and all of his fabrications about himself were deceitfully directed at the Long Island voters.

This is his chance after being caught red handed.... He could repent, and turn out to be an honest representative for Long Islanders, for all I know? Let's hope he does! For everyone's sake!

This is his chance after being caught red handed.... He could repent, and turn out to be an honest representative for Long Islanders, for all I know? Let's hope he does! For everyone's sake!

I don’t think it is in his character

But she believed she had native American ancestors, even took a DNA test to prove it.... That is how much she believed it to be true.... It wasn't true, or more distant than her mother's stories lead her to believe.... So yeah, she was telling a lie, but one she believed to be true, but she should have tried to find the actual truth earlier, I suppose.....

I don't believe she even believed it to be true. Most certainly not to the level she claimed. I could take a DNA test and maybe Native American blood would turn up somewhere but I'm not going to claim it.

I don’t think it is in his character
I'd like to think this saying is true, "The good Lord works in mysterious ways..." :)

The good Lord may know already that he is a hopeless cause....? That seems likely. But it wouldn't be mysterious, if we could know everything He knows! :D

I don't believe she even believed it to be true. Most certainly not to the level she claimed. I could take a DNA test and maybe Native American blood would turn up somewhere but I'm not going to claim it.
Why do you believe that...?

Forum List

Back