🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

W is a neocon, Rush and Sean are not.
Okay Nancy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Another dimwit who doesn't know what the word "neocon" means. In the dim fog of stupidity, you think it means an extreme conservative. Actually, it doesn't mean that, not at all
No, I don't think it means extreme conservative. That's a wingnut.

I know, and the other people you are accusing also know what a neocon is. W. is one. Obama and Hillary are not.

Because ... Here is where you have the chance to prove you will answer questions ...
Because what, dopey?

Because once again when you ask me to prove anything you can go fuck yourself

Kaz, if you can't support your arguments with facts etc., you fuck yourself.

I mean you remind one of a Yurt or a Correll or a bripat.

And so, from all this, we see reaffirmed the truth that, like apples, The Republican Party rots from the "core". But once you cut away the core you can make a really nice pie with an apple - and so with parties.
It's late morning so get out of your red jammies, old man.

The GOP core is solid. The grafts of neo-conservatism, social conservatism, and the far right wacks have been poisoning the healthy part of the tree Time to cut the grafts off.

James 15: 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Isaiah 5:6 I will lay it waste; It will not be pruned or hoed, But briars and thorns will come up I will also charge the clouds to rain no rain on it.
One thing is for certain......the Democrat Party is rotten to the core. Nothing in it is worth saving.

Bet saying that really pisses you off.

No, it does not piss me off. I sadly shake my head and pity you, for in this short little idiot-gram ^^^ you provide more evidence that you're a sheep who echoes right wing childlike insults. The DemocratIC Party is just fine, still a party which debates issues with a membership who vote their conscience, unlike the Republican Party, currently in war with its presumed nominee and filled with elected officials who vote as as they are told by their owners. Of course for the time being the D's and R's are the only game in town, though most of the self proclaimed conservatives on this site still believe their is no difference between the two.
There's nothing Democratic about your fucking party.
It's a private organization. They can be whatever they want to be.
Yep.....pretty ironic how Democrats are the most Totalitarian political party in America. Not the mention the fact that they support Theocracies all over the world except here in America. They should just call themselves the Hypocratic Party....because that would describe them more accurately. Full of hypocrites.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.
Almost every Democrat voted to invade Iraq, doofus.
That didn't make it any less illegal, or any less a disaster for America.
How's Obamas invasion of Syria and Libya working out?
Obama did not invade Syria even though many felt he should.
As an Obama supporter I feel our actions in Libya under him were a mistake.
But it's impact cannot be compared to Iraq.
We have uninvited troops in Syria conducting combat operations against the sovereign government of Syria. We have invaded Syria.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Good riddance George.
Nope...a lie...a minority did... not "Almost every Democrat"....you are thinking of the Republicans.
Party Yeas Nays
Republican 48 1
Democratic 29 21
Independent 0 1
TOTALS

Have a nice day! :dance:

Difference of kind, though, not degree. Obama is not Bush.
Agreed. Obama conducISIS is much reducedting pansy military operations half ass only does one thing - a lot of dead Americans and the enemy strengthened.

We saw that in Iraq when even Obama claimed Iraq was stable. Since the ISIS has taken over much of the nation.
ISIS, the creature of Bush, who could not a SOFA, that is reeling in Syria and Iraq. That ISIS? What were the Bush casualty lists compared to Obama's.

Agreed. Obama conducISIS is much reducedting pansy military operations half ass only does one thing - a lot of dead Americans and the enemy strengthened.

We saw that in Iraq when even Obama claimed Iraq was stable. Since the ISIS has taken over much of the nation.
ISIS, the creature o Bush, who could not a SOFA, that is reeling in Syria and Iraq. That ISIS?
ISIS, the nonexistent terrorist group no one even heard of in 2007.

It was there, Bush's incubus in the M, growing to maturity.

Give us the compared casualty lists to Bush and Obama.

Good riddance George.
We have uninvited troops in Syria conducting combat operations against the sovereign government of Syria. We have invaded Syria.
No we have not. We have covert troops in many countries of the world. That is not invading.

No we have not. We have covert troops in many countries of the world. That is not invading.
If hundreds of Russian troops were inside America killing our troops what would you call It?

ISIS, the creature o Bush, who could not a SOFA, that is reeling in Syria and Iraq. That ISIS?
ISIS roots go back to 2003 whe we took down Saddam and let the Shiites take over the government leaving the Sunnis to find a way to get power and fight back.

ISIS roots go back to 2003 whe we took down Saddam and let the Shiites take over the government leaving the Sunnis to find a way to get power and fight back.
YAWN. Iraq was stable with zero ISIS operations in 2012.

If hundreds of Russian troops were inside America killing our troops what would you call It?
There are not hundreds of US troops in Syria engaging the Syrian army.
If you know what are troops are doing and are telling everyone on this site you are breaching your security clearance.

Now I mostly disagreed with William Buckley, but loved to read his essays. They were humorous, logical, and educational. He did not lie about past history, and even if his take on it was different from my own, it was from an honest viewpoint determined from his background. I am sure that he would be absolutely appalled to see the GOP backing a vulgarian like Trump.

There are not hundreds of US troops in Syria engaging the Syrian army.
If you know what are troops are doing and are telling everyone on this site you are breaching your security clearance.
So if Russia dropped 15 troops into DC and started shooting it would not be an act of war? Russia can fly drones all around the US and blow up things?

You're dumber than a bag of hammers.

But yes, hundreds of US troops are in Syria.

Forum List

Back