George Will quits the Republican party

That's fair and all, but if Trump loses, his supporters can't blame Will and those like him.

They've been treated like the enemy, so they can't be expected to show any loyalty.

IMHO, people like George Will, Bill Kristol, and the rest of the establishment media whores are the enemy.

How should we treat the people that promote and advocate for politicians and political policies that lead us into unsustainable debt, endless war, and the constant erosion of our liberty and freedoms? Bake these fucks a cake?

:cuckoo:
Fair enough, my only point is that if you're gonna do this your way, you can't blame them for not going along with it.

Sure I can.
Have you been assuming that they would give in and support Trump, then?

Even after they've been told they're the enemy?

Why would I assume that? They are the enemy and have been for a very long time.

Trump doesn't need the help of "lapdog" neocons like George Will...
You're changing it. It's not about needing their help. It's about whether they will be blamed for his loss.

IMHO, people like George Will, Bill Kristol, and the rest of the establishment media whores are the enemy.

How should we treat the people that promote and advocate for politicians and political policies that lead us into unsustainable debt, endless war, and the constant erosion of our liberty and freedoms? Bake these fucks a cake?

Fair enough, my only point is that if you're gonna do this your way, you can't blame them for not going along with it.

Sure I can.

You're changing it. It's not about needing their help. It's about whether they will be blamed for his loss.
Dumbum Zanderum thinks Will is a neo-con because DZum has no idea what is a neo-con.

Will is about as Republican as Jake is. Who gives a shit where he goes.
That's fair and all, but if Trump loses, his supporters can't blame Will and those like him.

They've been treated like the enemy, so they can't be expected to show any loyalty.

You need Will and Kristol to balance out the white trailor trash that dominates the Republican party 2016.
Do you live in a single wide or a double wide.

Sure I can.

Zander, your biggest enemy is you!
Quit blaming others for your failings. Be responsible and change yourself instead of wanting others to change.

Here is the diff between a man who can learn and one who remains a hard neo-con fuckup.

George Will’s Dizzying Shift on the Iraq War
PETER WEHNER / NOV. 13, 2014

"The last eleven years have been filled with hard learning. The 2003 invasion of Iraq, the worst foreign-policy decision in U.S. history, coincided with mission creep (“nation building”) in Afghanistan. Both strengthened what can be called the Republicans’ John Quincy Adams faction: America ”goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.”

On Iraq, he’s simply wrong. Because of the success of the surge, the Iraq war–unlike, say, the Vietnam War–was won. (For the record, the number of Americans who died in the Vietnam War was around 58,000; in the Iraq War, it was around 4,500.)
George Will's Dizzying Shift on the Iraq War - Commentary Magazine

Sure I can.

I don't care. If he loses he loses. Beyond my single vote, it is out of my control.

But since you seem obsessed with "blaming" - If hiLIARy loses who will you blame?

Sure I can.

I don't care. If he loses he loses. Beyond my single vote, it is out of my control.

But since you seem obsessed with "blaming" - If hiLIARy loses who will you blame?
Hillary.

I find it sort of ironic how much the shrill demonization of Hillary has played into the rise of Trump. I know of very few people who are voting for Trump for any reason other than 'not Hillary'. I think the ridiculous preoccupation with the flaws of the Clintons actually undermined the Republican's case for the White House. If, instead, they'd insisted on quality candidates, they might not be so royally fucked.

W is a neocon, Rush and Sean are not.
Okay Nancy.
4i6Ckte.gif

:bye1:
How far up do those legs go?

Okay Nancy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Another dimwit who doesn't know what the word "neocon" means. In the dim fog of stupidity, you think it means an extreme conservative. Actually, it doesn't mean that, not at all
No, I don't think it means extreme conservative. That's a wingnut.

I know, and the other people you are accusing also know what a neocon is. W. is one. Obama and Hillary are not.

No shit, Dick Tracey, you're just such a hack Democrat you don't see the same thing on your side. You think when Democrats do the same as Republicans, it's OK.

And socon has nothing to do with neocon, it just doesn't, jake. There are lots of socons and non-socons who are neocons
When Dems break the rules and hurt Americans, they are wrong.

When our Pubs do it, they are wrong.

I am a Republican, you are a far right partisan hack with others of your scum ilk trying to hijack the party.

You will fail. The reckoning is coming for you pretenders.

I wrote that the neo-cons allied with the socons. Yes, some are both, and, yes, many are one or the other

You and Jeb have been kicked the curb boy go lick your wounds.

After the bloodletting in November, the GOP sheep who have prostituted themselves will wish Jeb had won. Clinton was vulnerable until Donnie stepped out.

Blah blah blah. You vote for the Hildabitch and you'll get what you deserve. The banks own her.

While I agree....I sometime believe that it is SHE that OWNS the banks....she is a criminal of the highest order.

And yet it is her opponent that has been involved in 2500 lawsuits and is now in court for fraud on his fake University. The admitted and proud adulterer sure sounds like your hero.

Okay Nancy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Another dimwit who doesn't know what the word "neocon" means. In the dim fog of stupidity, you think it means an extreme conservative. Actually, it doesn't mean that, not at all

I know, and the other people you are accusing also know what a neocon is. W. is one. Obama and Hillary are not.

Because ... Here is where you have the chance to prove you will answer questions ...

Okay Nancy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Because ... Here is where you have the chance to prove you will answer questions ...
Because what, dopey?

Forum List

Back