🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

It is the feelings of a child or adult with disabilities that is no fault of their own.

You show signs of being a sociopath; someone who cannot empathize with the pain of others.
EVEN A CHILD WITH A DISABILITY.

Correl is a child with a disability?

:confused-84:

Does Trump have a brother?

Actually he does...and a sister.

Oh yeah, the liberal judge sister who will be nominated to the Supreme Court...gotcha

That's the one, but I don't know that she would be nominated to anything. If you know something I'd like the link please.

It is the feelings of a child or adult with disabilities that is no fault of their own.

You show signs of being a sociopath; someone who cannot empathize with the pain of others.

Oh yeah, the liberal judge sister who will be nominated to the Supreme Court...gotcha

That's the one, but I don't know that she would be nominated to anything. If you know something I'd like the link please.

That's the one who refers to her brother as "P.T. Barnum". :lol:

That's the one who refers to her brother as "P.T. Barnum". :lol:

*shrug*

Obama did not invade Syria even though many felt he should.
As an Obama supporter I feel our actions in Libya under him were a mistake.
But it's impact cannot be compared to Iraq.
We have uninvited troops in Syria conducting combat operations against the sovereign government of Syria. We have invaded Syria.
No we have not. We have covert troops in many countries of the world. That is not invading.
If hundreds of Russian troops were inside America killing our troops what would you call It?
There are not hundreds of US troops in Syria engaging the Syrian army.
If you know what are troops are doing and are telling everyone on this site you are breaching your security clearance.
So if Russia dropped 15 troops into DC and started shooting it would not be an act of war? Russia can fly drones all around the US and blow up things?

You're dumber than a bag of hammers.

But yes, hundreds of US troops are in Syria.
There are 100's of US troops in Syria but they are not directly engaging the Syrian troops. No US drones are hitting Syrian troops.
Also if you think Russia would invade the US with 15 soldiers and drones you should not be calling anyone stupid.
You make a bag of hammers look smart.
Get your facts straight

(5) The DoD spent $500 million for planes for the Afghan Air Force that have never left the ground.

(6) Homeland Security spent $60 million for vehicles that have never been used.
Because our defense budget is out of control. Yet Republicans want to throw even more money at them.

You are still one dumb son-of-a-bitch. Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!

When the fuck are you going to get that through your thick assed head!?!?

Our country is being LOOTED by both sides. The damnable politicians are nothing more than the Crips and the Bloods - stealing us (and our futures) blind.

But dumb asses like you, keep eating at the trough of propaganda - like YOU are getting something out of it. One more time, for the uneducated among you. POLITICIANS ARE LEGAL THUGS.

Jesus Christ! Wake the fuck up, will you!?!

Last edited:
What??? An intelligent educated conservative who understands that a President has to have a fucking clue will no longer associate himself with the GOP because of Trump? Imagine that, integrity *does* matter.

Fair enough, my only point is that if you're gonna do this your way, you can't blame them for not going along with it.

Sure I can.
Have you been assuming that they would give in and support Trump, then?

Even after they've been told they're the enemy?

Why would I assume that? They are the enemy and have been for a very long time.

Trump doesn't need the help of "lapdog" neocons like George Will...
Okay, then I'm a little confused.

Let's say Trump loses. Would you blame Will and those like him, because they didn't vote for Trump?

Why would I "blame" anyone?
Because that has been the meme with the Republicans for quite a while now.

"We lost because we ran a moderate like McCain"

"We lost because we ran a moderate like Romney"

That's part of the buildup to Trump, isn't it? You've had it with the party?

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Even as an anti Trumpet, I couldn't give two fucks what some other elitist douchebag thinks about him. He is entitled to his opinion but just like yours & mine it is just an opinion.

Better than the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans.

Hillary is a Republican? Who knew?

she was at one point & campaigned for barry goldwater. she changed parties after hearing a speech by MLK.

Thanks for that useless information that has nothing to do with the point and I already knew

just giving a bit of info. whether you knew it or not ( although i suspect not ) is besides the point. does learning things for one's own enrichment bother you?

Your comment had nothing to do with what I said, and I thought everyone knew what you told me that she was a Goldwater supporter. I'm not clear how that's "enrichment." As for your concern for my feelings, I'm good. Thank you. You suck at reading emotions, but I appreciate that you care

well, kaz.... believe it or not, not everyone follows everything that you post in its context. I certainly don't... however what caught my eye was the post where you wrote: Hillary is a republican? who knew?

so I threw in a few words of historical trivia based on one post... Hillary may not have had an (R) after her name for a very long time, but she certainly is hawkish like one; & that has never changed. & btw, your 'feelings' are of no concern to me one way or the other... you are just words on a computer screen. nothing more.

Last edited:
George Will for President?

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat - and I don't even agree with him on that much. It's a shame there's so much distrust of 'intellectuals' in the US. I sort of understand why - people who think of themselves as above everyone else are less likely to listen to their constituency. But good grief, we have half the country thinking that maybe it's ok to elect a puffed-up used car-salesman with no impulse control (with apologies to actual used-car salespeople).

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.

Wow, are you finally admitting George W. Bush fucked up by invading Iraq?

While I am amused watching you turn on each other, George is late to the party. The GOP went crazy years ago. Trump is just the final phase of the illness.

Almost every Democrat voted to invade Iraq, doofus.

Most Democrats voted against the authorization to use force, which also called for Bush to use diplomacy before war.

Bush still fucked it up.

So let's get down to the brass tacks. Trump rejects the NeoCon agenda. He isn't going to ask "how high?" when the Zionists say, "Jump".

But they just can't bring themselves to openly support Hillary.

Will won't be the last to leave.

Could be a good year for Libertarians. I'm really hoping Johnson is positioned, and willing, to take this race very seriously.

Very seriously as in Libertarians will get maybe 15% of the vote instead of their usual 1-2%? Yup, serious!

Absolutely. That would signal an important shift in our politics (a good one in my view). And if Johnson campaigns well, it could be much higher than that, depending on how things shake out with Republican cluster-fuck.

It was there, Bush's incubus in the M, growing to maturity.

Give us the compared casualty lists to Bush and Obama.
That's like saying NAZIism was there in 1917 because Hitler was around. Iraq was secure and stable in 2012. Just ask Obama.
Fallacy of false equivalents. ISIS existed before Bush left office, Hitler was in the trenches in 1917. Iraq fell apart because American troops had to leave because Bush could not get a SOFA. That is how it is taught in school.

Hillary is a Republican? Who knew?

she was at one point & campaigned for barry goldwater. she changed parties after hearing a speech by MLK.

Thanks for that useless information that has nothing to do with the point and I already knew

just giving a bit of info. whether you knew it or not ( although i suspect not ) is besides the point. does learning things for one's own enrichment bother you?

Your comment had nothing to do with what I said, and I thought everyone knew what you told me that she was a Goldwater supporter. I'm not clear how that's "enrichment." As for your concern for my feelings, I'm good. Thank you. You suck at reading emotions, but I appreciate that you care

well, kaz.... believe it or not, not everyone follows everything that you post in its context. I certainly don't... however what caught my eye was the post where you wrote: Hillary is a republican? who knew?

so I threw in a few words of historical trivia based on one post... Hillary may not have had an (R) after her name for a very long time, but she certainly is hawkish like one; & that has never changed. & btw, your 'feelings' are of no concern to me one way or the other... you are just words on a computer screen. nothing more.

Apparently they aren't since you felt the need to justify yourself. There's nothing wrong with making a point in a direction other than the intent of a post. But here's a tip. Say you're doing that. Otherwise it looks like you didn't understand the point of the post

You'd have to admit, that would be hilarious.

Forum List

Back