🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

W is a neocon, Rush and Sean are not.
Okay Nancy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Kaz does not use terms and definitions professionally.

The original neo-cons, failed liberals of post-Vietnam, moved over to the GOP in the later eighties and nineties.

When Bush won the election, they knew with great joy the country was going to war and began looking for a cause.

I say every time that W is a neocon, dumb ass. I also said both parties are full of neocons. How do you get out of that I'm saying only Democrats are neocons? Obama took the traditional path of a Democrat liberal who fell in love with the military. W and Hillary seem to have just always been neocons.
I explained the term competently, which you merely misdefined. You lie if you think I said that you said only Dems are neo-cons. I am correcting your lack of knowledge as well as the mediocre application of it.

Hint: stopped filtering through the ideology of woo woo liberarianism and you might make more sense,

You defined the word wrong. Neocon has nothing to do with socon at all and they aren't specifically corporatist, they are just generally big government spenders.

Again, you think neocon means extremely conservative, and it actually is the reverse, it's a big government liberal like Obama and W who also have militaristic intervention into controlling other governments.

What is wrong with you, Jake? Why is forcing the wrong definition of a word good for you? You just like attacking Republicans with the word "neocon" and don't want to give it up because you like the way it sounds?
I said they were allied with the socons. Why do you misdefine words?

You simply don't read and think.

You are a woo libertarian clown.

The GOP is infected with neo-conservatism, kaz.

No shit, Dick Tracey, you're just such a hack Democrat you don't see the same thing on your side. You think when Democrats do the same as Republicans, it's OK.

And socon has nothing to do with neocon, it just doesn't, jake. There are lots of socons and non-socons who are neocons
When Dems break the rules and hurt Americans, they are wrong.

When our Pubs do it, they are wrong.

I am a Republican, you are a far right partisan hack with others of your scum ilk trying to hijack the party.

You will fail. The reckoning is coming for you pretenders.

I wrote that the neo-cons allied with the socons. Yes, some are both, and, yes, many are one or the other

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.

Amen to that! Wonder if he left his fake looking wig behind too.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Good riddance George.

Kat, George Will did not support the Iraqi invasion. Dummbum Zanderum is lying again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
And so, from all this, we see reaffirmed the truth that, like apples, The Republican Party rots from the "core". But once you cut away the core you can make a really nice pie with an apple - and so with parties.
It's late morning so get out of your red jammies, old man.

The GOP core is solid. The grafts of neo-conservatism, social conservatism, and the far right wacks have been poisoning the healthy part of the tree Time to cut the grafts off.

James 15: 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Isaiah 5:6 I will lay it waste; It will not be pruned or hoed, But briars and thorns will come up I will also charge the clouds to rain no rain on it.
One thing is for certain......the Democrat Party is rotten to the core. Nothing in it is worth saving.

Bet saying that really pisses you off.

No, it does not piss me off. I sadly shake my head and pity you, for in this short little idiot-gram ^^^ you provide more evidence that you're a sheep who echoes right wing childlike insults. The DemocratIC Party is just fine, still a party which debates issues with a membership who vote their conscience, unlike the Republican Party, currently in war with its presumed nominee and filled with elected officials who vote as as they are told by their owners. Of course for the time being the D's and R's are the only game in town, though most of the self proclaimed conservatives on this site still believe their is no difference between the two.
There's nothing Democratic about your fucking party.
It's a private organization. They can be whatever they want to be.

Good riddance George.

Kat, George Will did not support the Iraqi invasion. Dummbum Zanderum is lying again.

Well I was just talkin' about his wig anyhow :lol:

It is the feelings of a child or adult with disabilities that is no fault of their own.

You show signs of being a sociopath; someone who cannot empathize with the pain of others.
EVEN A CHILD WITH A DISABILITY.

Correl is a child with a disability?

:confused-84:

Does Trump have a brother?

Actually he does...and a sister.

Oh yeah, the liberal judge sister who will be nominated to the Supreme Court...gotcha

I say every time that W is a neocon, dumb ass. I also said both parties are full of neocons. How do you get out of that I'm saying only Democrats are neocons? Obama took the traditional path of a Democrat liberal who fell in love with the military. W and Hillary seem to have just always been neocons.
I explained the term competently, which you merely misdefined. You lie if you think I said that you said only Dems are neo-cons. I am correcting your lack of knowledge as well as the mediocre application of it.

Hint: stopped filtering through the ideology of woo woo liberarianism and you might make more sense,

You defined the word wrong. Neocon has nothing to do with socon at all and they aren't specifically corporatist, they are just generally big government spenders.

Again, you think neocon means extremely conservative, and it actually is the reverse, it's a big government liberal like Obama and W who also have militaristic intervention into controlling other governments.

What is wrong with you, Jake? Why is forcing the wrong definition of a word good for you? You just like attacking Republicans with the word "neocon" and don't want to give it up because you like the way it sounds?

No shit, Dick Tracey, you're just such a hack Democrat you don't see the same thing on your side. You think when Democrats do the same as Republicans, it's OK.

And socon has nothing to do with neocon, it just doesn't, jake. There are lots of socons and non-socons who are neocons

I am a Republican, you are a far right partisan hack with others of your scum ilk trying to hijack the party.

I wrote that the neo-cons allied with the socons. Yes, some are both, and, yes, many are one or the other

blah, blah, that's all you can say, Jake. I love how you insult me by saying I'm a Republican while insulting me that I'm not actually a Republican ...

blah, blah, that's all you can say, Jake. I love how you insult me by saying I'm a Republican while insulting me that I'm not actually a Republican ...

You are none of above. You are a Trumpette.

You and Jeb have been kicked the curb boy go lick your wounds.

After the bloodletting in November, the GOP sheep who have prostituted themselves will wish Jeb had won. Clinton was vulnerable until Donnie stepped out.

After the bloodletting in November, the GOP sheep who have prostituted themselves will wish Jeb had won. Clinton was vulnerable until Donnie stepped out.

Blah blah blah. You vote for the Hildabitch and you'll get what you deserve. The banks own her.

Blah blah blah. You vote for the Hildabitch and you'll get what you deserve. The banks own her.

While I agree....I sometime believe that it is SHE that OWNS the banks....she is a criminal of the highest order.

kaz does not act like a real republican, just woo woo libertarian trash, yet wants to define what is Republican.

Kaz does not understand social conservatism or neo-conservations and really does not get his own brand of libertarianism.

Well, it is what it is.

You creeps who vote for HRC and DT deserve what you get.

I am voting for Johnson.

Forum List

Back