🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

George Will is a self important, pompous ass. Nobody cares what he says, thinks, or does. He is irrelevant.

IMHO, only morons or political neophytes believe in the left/right liberal/conservative democrat/republican paradigm.....it's a tool used by global elites to divide and conquer. But if you still like that game and enjoy being treated like a dumbfuck, vote for the haggard old grandma. She's a guarantee of more debt, more war, and a lot less freedom.

He's another one of those "pompous asses" (as you stated) that have taken over our capitol (in this case the media) and they sit on their asses issuing their "edicts" to us - the great unwashed. Just like his moronic liberal counterparts - I couldn't care less about him - or his bullshit "opinions".

Mark Kirk: First GOP senator to run anti-Trump TV ad
110882611.jpg

The first-term senator, facing a tough re-election battle, is pitching his willingness to work with Democrats on the Supreme Court and abortion

110882611.jpg

The first-term senator, facing a tough re-election battle, is pitching his willingness to work with Democrats on the Supreme Court and abortion

Like I've said all along - these assholes that we send to Washington, go there to be "enriched" and by God, that's what they intend to do. They will steal, cheat and rob to keep their "positions".

I wish to God that the American people would wake up and throw those assholes (all of them) out on their asses. They are nothing more than well-paid thugs legally stealing us blind.

Will is about as Republican as Jake is. Who gives a shit where he goes.
That's fair and all, but if Trump loses, his supporters can't blame Will and those like him.

They've been treated like the enemy, so they can't be expected to show any loyalty.

They are damn hypocrites, any other candidate would have them howling about "coalescing" around the "candidate".

That's fair and all, but if Trump loses, his supporters can't blame Will and those like him.

They've been treated like the enemy, so they can't be expected to show any loyalty.

They are damn hypocrites, any other candidate would have them howling about "coalescing" around the "candidate".
Sure, but Trump isn't "any other candidate". He's essentially running a third party campaign, but he's stolen the GOP infrastructure out from under the party.

Will and those like him think that this is a bigger threat to the party than any Democrat - and ironically, I think Trump supporters would agree.

IMHO, people like George Will, Bill Kristol, and the rest of the establishment media whores are the enemy.

How should we treat the people that promote and advocate for politicians and political policies that lead us into unsustainable debt, endless war, and the constant erosion of our liberty and freedoms? Bake these fucks a cake?

:cuckoo:

IMHO, people like George Will, Bill Kristol, and the rest of the establishment media whores are the enemy.

How should we treat the people that promote and advocate for politicians and political policies that lead us into unsustainable debt, endless war, and the constant erosion of our liberty and freedoms? Bake these fucks a cake?

Fair enough, my only point is that if you're gonna do this your way, you can't blame them for not going along with it.

Fair enough, my only point is that if you're gonna do this your way, you can't blame them for not going along with it.

Sure I can.

So heartbroken :lol:

GTFO George and take the rest of the establishment douchbag neocons with you Jackass.

I wish Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell would pack their purses next. Pussies

Sure, but Trump isn't "any other candidate". He's essentially running a third party campaign, but he's stolen the GOP infrastructure out from under the party.

Will and those like him think that this is a bigger threat to the party than any Democrat - and ironically, I think Trump supporters would agree.

He didn't "steal" anything. The Establishment Repubs have earned this. They have spent 7 tears defying everything that we, their constituency , has asked them to do. You are witnessing a reckoning.

Sure I can.
Have you been assuming that they would give in and support Trump, then?

Even after they've been told they're the enemy?

Sure I can.
Have you been assuming that they would give in and support Trump, then?

Even after they've been told they're the enemy?

Why would I assume that? They are the enemy and have been for a very long time.

Trump doesn't need the help of "lapdog" neocons like George Will...

Forum List

Back