George Will Says Josh Hawley Is Why Senators Should Be Banned From Running For President

from wikipedia:

George Frederick Will (born May 4, 1941) is an American libertarian-conservative political commentator and author. He writes regular columns for The Washington Post and provides commentary for NBC News and MSNBC.[1] In 1986, The Wall Street Journal called him "perhaps the most powerful journalist in America," in a league with Walter Lippmann (1889–1974).[2][3] He won the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary in 1977.[4]

from wikipedia:

George Frederick Will (born May 4, 1941) is an American libertarian-conservative political commentator and author. He writes regular columns for The Washington Post and provides commentary for NBC News and MSNBC.[1] In 1986, The Wall Street Journal called him "perhaps the most powerful journalist in America," in a league with Walter Lippmann (1889–1974).[2][3] He won the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary in 1977.[4]

News flash: Nobody outside the Beltway gives a singele flying fuck about George Will or any of his brain droppings anymore.

He has always been Warshington insider swamp rat....He's just above board about it now.
Well anyone that crosses the cult need to be demonised...

There is fuck all I agree with George Will but I know he isn't a swamp rat and is actually a conservative... That must fucking hurt, you follow the Orange God...

He has always been Warshington insider swamp rat....He's just above board about it now.
I dont agree

George Willis is very compromised now

however once he was heir to the William F Buckley conservative legacy

But he’s lost his way

Well anyone that crosses the cult need to be demonised...

There is fuck all I agree with George Will but I know he isn't a swamp rat and is actually a conservative... That must fucking hurt, you follow the Orange God...
I saw Will for the fucking stooge he is back in the 1990s...So stuff the "cult" shit up you moonbat ass.

I dont agree

George Willis very compromised now

however once he was heir to the William F Buckley conservative legacy

But he’s lost his way
He never "lost his way"....He has always been a poseur.

Sounds like a whiney old has-been.
exactly what he is

I don't trust anyone who is against Trump or Trump supporters.

Trump is not a saint.. but he is a hell of a lot closer to it than... the demon-possesed dims

and besides... we don't normally elect saints for president anyway... We need someone who... how do i put it?

DID WHAT TRUMP WAS DOING

that's who we need

Forum List

Back