George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

That only proves Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury at the moment he pulled the trigger. It offers zero insight as to who initiated the physical confrontation.
That seems to be your problem. You only give a shit about what lead up to the altercation, not whether one party was being unreasonable in not allowing the other to retreat.

then why are you still running your mouth???? sorry ,,keyboard,,,
Because you persist in posting stupid shit.

so youre just another troll,,,,

we already knew that,,,
LOL

Trying to get you to prove your claims means I'm a troll? Looks like you don't know what a troll is.

my opinion is based on the fact Z was found not guilty,
That only proves Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury at the moment he pulled the trigger. It offers zero insight as to who initiated the physical confrontation.

that is best deduce by the fact Z called 911 and TM didnt and also told his girlfriend he was going too

That seems to be your problem. You only give a shit about what lead up to the altercation, not whether one party was being unreasonable in not allowing the other to retreat.

Dumbfuck, exactly how many times need I say the jury returned with the proper verdict until it gets through your impenetrable armor of ignorance? :eusa_doh:

Because you persist in posting stupid shit.

we already knew that,,,
LOL

Trying to get you to prove your claims means I'm a troll? Looks like you don't know what a troll is.

that is best deduce by the fact Z called 911 and TM didnt and also told his girlfriend he was going too
That deduces no such thing.

we already knew that,,,
LOL

yes it does,,,

LOL

yes it does,,,
LOL

So you say but you have nothing to cite but yourself and you've already ceded the debate.

yes it does,,,
LOL

So you say but you have nothing to cite but yourself and you've already ceded the debate.

his girlfriend said he told her he was going to give him a beating,,,so are you calling her a liar???

if so what do you have that says otherwise,,,

yes it does,,,
LOL

his girlfriend said he told her he was going to give him a beating,,,so are you calling her a liar???

if so what do you have that says otherwise,,,
Here's her testimony...

Jeantel Transcript

... quote her saying he told her he was going to give Zimmerman a beating.....

Don't just say it, prove it...
already did,,,you just keep ignoring it,,,

No actually prove it, don't just keep giving us the right wing, racist lie about the kid.

Try and keep up satchmo...he posted the synonyms of thug....which fits trayvon to a T.

Next....hurry up I aint got all day chumps.

Your punk ass hero Zimmerman is the wanna be thug, but since he isn't black that doesn't fit in right wing, racist Trump World.
trump wasnt POTUS when this happened dumbass,,,your suffering from TDS

Who claimed he was shit for brains, the fucking mindset is the same. You don't wear sheets anymore, but you have the mindset of the sheetwearers.

already did,,,you just keep ignoring it,,,

No actually prove it, don't just keep giving us the right wing, racist lie about the kid.

Try and keep up satchmo...he posted the synonyms of thug....which fits trayvon to a T.

Your punk ass hero Zimmerman is the wanna be thug, but since he isn't black that doesn't fit in right wing, racist Trump World.

Who claimed he was shit for brains, the fucking mindset is the same. You don't wear sheets anymore, but you have the mindset of the sheetwearers.
sorry I'm not a democrat and dont support the KKK

A real man doesn't need to shoot an unarmed, 160lb teenager in a fist fight.
A real man lets his opponent retreat when the threat is subdued. If not, said "man" gets shot.

Retreat, WTF r u talking about.

No fight is ever "over" until someone is dead, incapacitated, or stops the violence.

That sounds like some dumbshit young punks these days say.

It's not a competition where points are awarded.

There is NEVER a winner or loser. Only survivors.

Again if a grown man needs a gun for a 169lb teenager he is a straight bitch.

You sound like a right wing, Republican who.is supported by the KKK.

A real man lets his opponent retreat when the threat is subdued. If not, said "man" gets shot.

No fight is ever "over" until someone is dead, incapacitated, or stops the violence.

A grown man prepares himself for any danger,,,whether it be a 169lb thug or a 300lb thug

its pussies like you that get yourself killed by not preparing for the worst and hoping for the best,,,,

just goes to show how ignorant you are,,,
I despise the repubes as much as I do the dems,,,,and the democrat enforcers known as the KKK

A grown man prepares himself for any danger,,,whether it be a 169lb thug or a 300lb thug

its pussies like you that get yourself killed by not preparing for the worst and hoping for the best,,,,

You call me a pussy, but you need a gun for a 160lb teenager. I would hate to see what you would do if you were slapped by a girl scout.

All I can say is you have got an alligator mouth with a humming bird ass.

just goes to show how ignorant you are,,,
I despise the repubes as much as I do the dems,,,,and the democrat enforcers known as the KKK

Sure you do, all Republicans are not racist, but 98% of racist are republicans.

You call me a pussy, but you need a gun for a 160lb teenager. I would hate to see what you would do if you were slapped by a girl scout.
I need a gun for any threat that comes my way,,,

and a lot of people have been killed by small people,,,and a girl scout would just get a spanking and sent home,,,,

Forum List

Back