George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Wrong.....Zimmerman was walking back to his car to meet the police when Martin circled back and attacked him...Martin was doing everything wrong, including violently attacking someone....

Are you really this clueless?
Prove he was the one to initiate the physical confrontation.......

why dont you prove he didnt by posting TM's 911 call,,,,
I don't waste time proving things I don't assert.

And the fact that you're even asking me to prove that means you were full of shit when you asserted Trayvon started it.

well Z called 911 because he wasnt there to start a fight,,,so by that logic if TM didnt start it he would have called 911 because he felt threatened,,,
So? Trayvon was walking back to his residence with candy to watch an NBA game with a friend. He wasn't there to start a fight either.

Regardless, you already proved you were full of shit when you claimed Trayvon started the physical altercation.

Trayvon went out of his way to confront George. Then, Trayvon attacked him.

What does that have to do with Trayvon Martin since he wasn't a thug?
yes he was,,,
Don't just say it, prove it...
already did,,,you just keep ignoring it,,,

No actually prove it, don't just keep giving us the right wing, racist lie about the kid.

Try and keep up satchmo...he posted the synonyms of thug....which fits trayvon to a T.

Next....hurry up I aint got all day chumps.

Your punk ass hero Zimmerman is the wanna be thug, but since he isn't black that doesn't fit in right wing, racist Trump World.

Wrong.....Zimmerman was walking back to his car to meet the police when Martin circled back and attacked him...Martin was doing everything wrong, including violently attacking someone....

Are you really this clueless?

And the fact that you're even asking me to prove that means you were full of shit when you asserted Trayvon started it.

well Z called 911 because he wasnt there to start a fight,,,so by that logic if TM didnt start it he would have called 911 because he felt threatened,,,
So? Trayvon was walking back to his residence with candy to watch an NBA game with a friend. He wasn't there to start a fight either.

Regardless, you already proved you were full of shit when you claimed Trayvon started the physical altercation.

tha candy and drink were to get high not watch TV

and the fact that Z called 911 proves he wasnt there to fight and TM not calling but confronting Z proves he was

This is the result of "pounding".....
Okay.

Let's all do that to you. Then let's see if you call in a pounding.

You have never been in a single fight before have you? You're a fairy little sissy aren't you? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

A real man doesn't need to shoot an unarmed, 160lb teenager in a fist fight.

yes he was,,,

No actually prove it, don't just keep giving us the right wing, racist lie about the kid.

Try and keep up satchmo...he posted the synonyms of thug....which fits trayvon to a T.

Your punk ass hero Zimmerman is the wanna be thug, but since he isn't black that doesn't fit in right wing, racist Trump World.
trump wasnt POTUS when this happened dumbass,,,your suffering from TDS

and the fact that Z called 911 proves he wasnt there to fight and TM not calling but confronting Z proves he was

Really, how many folks jump out of their truck and chase someone in pitch black darkness if they aren't there for an altercation.

LOL

You saying that does not actually constitute proof. Just so ya know.

If you're going to call someone a "dumbass," at least have the sense to spell a simple 5 letter compound word correctly.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Otherwise, you look even dumber than the target of your insult.

Really, how many folks jump out of their truck and chase someone in pitch black darkness if they aren't there for an altercation.

someone thats in contact with the police to locate a possible threat

If you're going to call someone a "dumbass," at least have the sense to spell a simple 5 letter compound word correctly.
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

so all you have is spelling and grammar...

fuck you!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

fuck you!!!
No worries, stay stupid. No skin off my back.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

fuck you!!!

so youre one of those dumb MFers that cant have a verbal conversation because you cant tell if they are using proper spelling and grammar,,,

LOL

ALL of the evidence and testimony supports my statement.

What happened was unfortunate, but it ultimately came down to Trayvon making the choice to attack George. He could and should have made another choice. George was justified to shoot Trayvon in order to stop the attack. God bless Trayvon.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

fuck you!!!

so youre one of those dumb MFers that cant have a verbal conversation because you cant tell if they are using proper spelling and grammar,,,
No, dumbfuck, I understood what you wrote despite your ignorance. I merely highlighted the stark reality that you look even dumber than the person you called a "dumbass" by misspelling a simple 5 letter word (which you screwed up again in your last post).

Oh well, I tried to help you. :dunno:

LOL

What happened was unfortunate, but it ultimately came down to Trayvon making the choice to attack George. He could and should have made another choice. George was justified to shoot Trayvon in order to stop the attack. God bless Trayvon.
Prove it. Repeating yourself and citing yourself doesn't actually prove it.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

fuck you!!!

No, dumbfuck, I understood what you wrote despite your ignorance. I merely highlighted the stark reality that you look even dumber than the person you called a "dumbass" by misspelling a simple 5 letter word (which you screwed up again in your last post).

I think its more likely you knew you were losing the debate and did what dumb MFers like you always do and resorted to personal attacks

LOL

but the fact Z called 911 and TM didnt does prove it

LOL

The local DA didn't prosecute and then a jury acquitted George. I sense that you're unfamiliar with the nuances of the case. The only reason it went to trial was because of guys like Al Sharpton.

Anyway, it's ok with me if you believe that George should have been found guilty. But why do you believe that George was guilty?

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

fuck you!!!

I think its more likely you knew you were losing the debate and did what dumb MFers like you always do and resorted to personal attacks
LOL

Oh? What does your feeble mind tell you I was losing?

And if resorting to personal attacks is a sign of losing an argument, is this an admission from you that you lost this argument since you resorted to a personal attack when you called another poster a "dumbass?" :mm:

LOL

but the fact Z called 911 and TM didnt does prove it
No, that proves no such thing.

Forum List

Back