George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

In response to your logic that any action that can cause death should be defensible with lethal force.

I never said that,,,there has to be intent and action towards that end,,,

like getting on top of someone and pounding their head against the ground and not stopping,,,
just saying youre going to do it is not reason to kill,,,,its the action that counts
Zimmerman's head was on grass when he shot Trayvon.

and TM fists were on his face pounding him against it,,,so he had impacts on both front and back of his head,,,thankfully he had a gun to stop him before he got killed,,,
This is the result of "pounding".....

zimmerman1.jpg

so he had wounds on both front and back of his head,,,,

THATS WHAT i SAID,,,

and thank the lord and sam colt for giving Z the ability to stop TM before he got killed,,,
His head hitting grass was life threatening, was it, pussy?

Nothing in there indicates Trayvon was a thug.

The correct term for him .....A wanna B Thug
In other words, not a thug.

You think a wanna be thug is much better?
You sound like a wanna be thinker.

Can you define what a 'thug' is?
I'm always happy to help out the less fortunate who are too stupid and lazy to open up a dictionary....

Definition of THUG

a brutal ruffian or assassin​

I'm always happy to help out the less fortunate who are too stupid and lazy to open up a dictionary....

Definition of THUG

Quite a few young black people think it's cool to be a criminal.

Truth.

But, it is funny watching you shit your pants over semantics. Like Trayvon was your brother of something.

You must be a dumb fuck.

like getting on top of someone and pounding their head against the ground and not stopping,,,
just saying youre going to do it is not reason to kill,,,,its the action that counts

and TM fists were on his face pounding him against it,,,so he had impacts on both front and back of his head,,,thankfully he had a gun to stop him before he got killed,,,

zimmerman1.jpg

THATS WHAT i SAID,,,

and thank the lord and sam colt for giving Z the ability to stop TM before he got killed,,,

Z said he managed to wiggle away from the sidewalk whilst Trayvon was on top of him...thus he wound up on the grass.

Last edited:

Definition of THUG

Truth.

But, it is funny watching you shit your pants over semantics. Like Trayvon was your brother of something.

You must be a dumb fuck.

hehheh He is trying to play lawyer...ya know splitting hairs...but is not smart enough to pull it off....just reveals he is a moron.

Definition of THUG

You do realize of course that people use words in ways that are not in strict accordance with the dictionary....how many times have we heard people describe someone as a 'thug' when they definitely are not 'assassins'---yet dictionaries claim they base their definitions on popular usage...I do not think anyone ever uses the word 'thug' to describe an assassin....brutal ruffian o.k yet that covers a very wide territory...thus in conclusion it is obvious ...the way people use the term 'thug' does not conform in most cases to the dictionary defintion in totality....and for you to try to (so to speak) make a federal case out of the term 'thug' is specious at best and more like stupid.

zimmerman1.jpg

THATS WHAT i SAID,,,

Well, it appears his head hit both the sidewalk and the ground but you are over-looking the critical factor here....no matter what his head was hitting Z was in fear of his life and thus entitled by law to use deadly force...obviously the jury (no friends of Z) agreed with that...after listening to all the testimony and viewing the evidence for hours and hours they ruled Z was not guilty.

Looks like the thread has gone all wonky with the usual excuses for him stalking and murdering a kid who was minding his own business.

Even if you believe differently, gz has attacked and assaulted women as well.

For that reason alone, he should not be allowed on any dating site.

Nobody was murdered.

The Trayvon defenders do not understand that 'murder' is a legal term meaning................'The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice'.

Definition of THUG

Truth.

You must be a dumb fuck.
So? That has nothing to do with Trayvon.

zimmerman1.jpg

THATS WHAT i SAID,,,

Z said he managed to wiggle away from the sidewalk whilst Trayvon was on top of him...thus he wound up on the grass.
That doesn't actually answer my question.

Is his head hitting grass life threatening?

Definition of THUG

Truth.

You must be a dumb fuck.

hehheh He is trying to play lawyer...ya know splitting hairs...but is not smart enough to pull it off....just reveals he is a moron.
Spits the idiot who switched from calling Trayvon a thug, to a thug wanna be.

Definition of THUG

You do realize of course that people use words in ways that are not in strict accordance with the dictionary....how many times have we heard people describe someone as a 'thug' when they definitely are not 'assassins'---yet dictionaries claim they base their definitions on popular usage...I do not think anyone ever uses the word 'thug' to describe an assassin....brutal ruffian o.k yet that covers a very wide territory...thus in conclusion it is obvious ...the way people use the term 'thug' does not conform in most cases to the dictionary defintion in totality....and for you to try to (so to speak) make a federal case out of the term 'thug' is specious at best and more like stupid.
"You do realize of course that people use words in ways that are not in strict accordance with the dictionary"

Yeah, that's called making up your own definition for words. Meanings by which no one is bound.

Trayvon Martin punched George Zimmerman and then proceeded to pound the back of George's head into the concrete sidewalk below. George shot him.

Are you opposed to people being able to use a gun to save themselves from a brutal assault or murder?

zimmerman1.jpg

THATS WHAT i SAID,,,

Well, it appears his head hit both the sidewalk and the ground but you are over-looking the critical factor here....no matter what his head was hitting Z was in fear of his life and thus entitled by law to use deadly force...obviously the jury (no friends of Z) agreed with that...after listening to all the testimony and viewing the evidence for hours and hours they ruled Z was not guilty.
You seem to have somehow missed the part where I have said repeatedly that I agree with the jury. That aside, was his life in danger by having his head hitting grass?

Trayvon Martin punched George Zimmerman and then proceeded to pound the back of George's head into the concrete sidewalk below. George shot him.

Are you opposed to people being able to use a gun to save themselves from a brutal assault or murder?
Not at all.

Definition of THUG

Truth.

You must be a dumb fuck.

You are certainly free to make your own assessment of Mr. Martin's character. Remember he called himself the "no limit n-word", and referred to Mr. Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker" and expressed his fear to his chubby girlfriend that Z would approach him for Sodomy.

so he was a thug for about 1/10th of a second ,,,the time that it took Z's bullet to leave the barrel and enter TM's body,,,
LOLOL

This is your idea of the injuries inflicted by a thug...

george_zimmerman_injury.jpg

... pussy.

arent you the one that claimed shoving someone can kill them????
In response to your logic that any action that can cause death should be defensible with lethal force.

The Florida law on self defense is similar to most states and it says that if you are in reasonable fear of your life or of grievious bodily harm you are legaly allowed to use deadly force.
Which is why the jury reached a proper decision.

so he was a thug for about 1/10th of a second ,,,the time that it took Z's bullet to leave the barrel and enter TM's body,,,
LOLOL

This is your idea of the injuries inflicted by a thug...

george_zimmerman_injury.jpg

... pussy.

arent you the one that claimed shoving someone can kill them????

Still, you failed miserably to show Trayvon was a thug; which is what we were discussing.

Definition of THUG

Truth.

You must be a dumb fuck.

You are certainly free to make your own assessment of Mr. Martin's character. Remember he called himself the "no limit n-word", and referred to Mr. Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker" and expressed his fear to his chubby girlfriend that Z would approach him for Sodomy.

hehheh Obviously Trayvon was also a homophobe and thus that coupled with his trash talk about how he perceived Z's sexual orientation would have made his attack on Z a hate crime.

And..................speaking of the state's star witness....Trayvon's friend who happened to be a girl who turned out to be a train wreck for the State....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a clown.

Definition of THUG

Truth.

You must be a dumb fuck.

And you call yourself PolishPrince on the Internet. Does that mean you're actually a prince?

Forum List

Back