George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Zimmerman clearly was the aggressor and IDIOT
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
..I am all for being security aware in your neighborhood/etc
...but TM was doing NOTHING wrong..nothing wrong at all
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time

He was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him "MMA style".

That's what happens when you stalk people. Zimmerman was told to keep his fat ass in the car

........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time

That's what happens when you stalk people. Zimmerman was told to keep his fat ass in the car

Lie.

Why would he have stolen a gun?

Thug life.
What does that have to do with Trayvon Martin since he wasn't a thug?
yes he was,,,
Don't just say it, prove it...
already did,,,you just keep ignoring it,,,

No actually prove it, don't just keep giving us the right wing, racist lie about the kid.

Thug life.
yes he was,,,

No actually prove it, don't just keep giving us the right wing, racist lie about the kid.

Try and keep up satchmo...he posted the synonyms of thug....which fits trayvon to a T.

Next....hurry up I aint got all day chumps.

So? That has nothing to do with Trayvon.
Unfortunately, it does.

Because a good portion of you black boys want to be, and call themselves "thugs" their words, anyone dressing and acting like the are automatically labeled a thug.

Dressing like a cop and acting like a cop does not make one a cop. But can cause confusion. You're wearing a cop's uniform.

Dressing like a whore and acting like a whore does not make one a whore. Also can cause confusion. You're wearing a whore's uniform.

Trayvon may not have been a thug (he was), but he was wearing a thug's uniform and acting like a thug.

:dunno:

I know you don't like those FACTS, so I really don't care about your response.

No, moron......he wasn't told to stay in the car.

He wasn't the aggressor you moron...... even the friend of Trayvon gave testimony that stated Trayvon was safe and could have simply walked to his Dad's condo, but he circled back to attack Zimmerman.

Wrong.....Zimmerman was walking back to his car to meet the police when Martin circled back and attacked him...Martin was doing everything wrong, including violently attacking someone....

Are you really this clueless?

that is until he attacked a man with a gun,,,
TM was standing his ground against the aggressor
Z kept going after him in the vehicle and then on FOOT

Did you even see any part of the actual trial....where the one witness who was on the phone with Martin stated he was safe, and she told him to just go home? And that he circled back to attack Zimmerman?

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't know the case and the facts.

see my previous post

Following someone is not attacking them, not being an "Aggressor".
also Z said ''these assholes always get away''
1. without even knowing/meeting TM, he calls him an asshole!!!!!!!!!!--this clearly shows Z is an IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!
2. he doesn't want TM to get away and will keep going after him
TM has a right to stand his ground---no?

Moron, he was heading back to his car when Martin attacked him...you doofus.

yes he was,,,

Try and keep up satchmo...he posted the synonyms of thug....which fits trayvon to a T.

Next....hurry up I aint got all day chumps.
No, they don't. If there was a thug there that night, it was Zimmerman, who had been arrested before on violence related charges which he was able to have reduced by attending anger management classes.

So? That has nothing to do with Trayvon.
Unfortunately, it does.

Because a good portion of you black boys want to be, and call themselves "thugs" their words, anyone dressing and acting like the are automatically labeled a thug.

Dressing like a cop and acting like a cop does not make one a cop. But can cause confusion. You're wearing a cop's uniform.

Dressing like a whore and acting like a whore does not make one a whore. Also can cause confusion. You're wearing a whore's uniform.

Trayvon may not have been a thug (he was), but he was wearing a thug's uniform and acting like a thug.

:dunno:

I know you don't like those FACTS, so I really don't care about your response.

LOL

You zimfreaks are hysterical. One of you went from he's a thug to he was a thug wanna be (i.e., not a thug); and now we have you going from he was a thug to he was acting like one (i.e., not a thug).

He was not a thug. Period. And you can't prove he was acting like one. They got into a fight. Both contributed to it. That doesn't make Trayvon a thug.

Bottom line is it was a series of unfortunate events and a young man died. It's sad, more than anything; and even sadder to see freaks celebrate it.

He wasn't the aggressor you moron...... even the friend of Trayvon gave testimony that stated Trayvon was safe and could have simply walked to his Dad's condo, but he circled back to attack Zimmerman.
Leave it to a moron like you to think it's wise to lead a stranger who following you in the dark and in the rain (in other words, intent on catching you), back to your residence.

Wrong.....Zimmerman was walking back to his car to meet the police when Martin circled back and attacked him...Martin was doing everything wrong, including violently attacking someone....

Prove he was the one to initiate the physical confrontation.......

why dont you prove he didnt by posting TM's 911 call,,,,

I don't waste time proving things I don't assert.

And the fact that you're even asking me to prove that means you were full of shit when you asserted Trayvon started it.

And the fact that you're even asking me to prove that means you were full of shit when you asserted Trayvon started it.

well Z called 911 because he wasnt there to start a fight,,,so by that logic if TM didnt start it he would have called 911 because he felt threatened,,,

well Z called 911 because he wasnt there to start a fight,,,so by that logic if TM didnt start it he would have called 911 because he felt threatened,,,
So? Trayvon was walking back to his residence with candy to watch an NBA game with a friend. He wasn't there to start a fight either.

Regardless, you already proved you were full of shit when you claimed Trayvon started the physical altercation.

Forum List

Back