George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

Evidently it has become clear. A person could go armed & harass and insult Trumpettes until they try to punch them, then I can kill them Scott free.
Only black trumpettes…..you can kill them....no problem.... as long as you can find pictures of them looking like thugs, with their hats turned to the side, listening to their rap and stuff.

4BB4F23700000578-5691219-image-a-71_1525436953731.jpg

If that is the case the physical evidence proves the same for Trayvon
Nope, the cuts on Zimmermans face and head clearly show that isnt true, not to mention the eyewitness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding him". It is a proven fact that Trayvon was violently assaulting Zimmerman. Of course you would have known that if you actually knew the facts of the case.

Actually it's not a proven fact. So Trayvon must have been wearing gloves since NONE of Zimmerman's DNA was found on his hands. Maybe he washed his hands b4 the coward shot him.
His knuckles were busted up from hitting Zimmerman.

That's a lie, autopsy showed a small scratch on his left ring finger and no abrasions to his knuckles. See OMara knew all he had to do was stack the jury with white racist and the coward would walk.
Lie!

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wftv...lts-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

Another bogus site.

Look at the autopsy report and it shows all the injuries that Trayvon sustained.

Attachments

• trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf
    871.2 KB · Views: 33
The forensics backed up Roy Bryant and JW Milam as well. How did the forensic keep Delabeckwith out of prison for so long.

The forensics didn't bode well for Bryant and Milam and their story. How many cases do you want to add to this one? I'll address only Martin and Zimmerman, if you want to start another thread about the others, be my guest.

Funny how you guys want to claim how JUST the Justice System is, as long as, it is in your favor.

Never claimed it was just, I said the forensics backed up Zimmerman's story. You keep twisting my words. The forensics didn't back up Bryant and Milam. The fact they weren't convicted was a wrong decision in my opinion however, I wasn't a juror there or in the Zimmerman case.

No one shred of evidence proved who started that altercation and there was much of the forensics were left out. Alot of questions went unanswered.

The problem was Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. The path of the bullet, Martin's clothes hanging a couple inches away from his body was consistent with Martin being on top. The path of the bullet was consistent with Martin be on top of Zimmerman.

That doesn't prove who started the altercation, have you ever been in a fight before.

The injuries on the back of Zimmerman's head was consistent with his head being pounded against the pavement.

How do you know that? How many folks have you seen have their head beat on concrete?

Because it could not be proven who started the altercation is the reason Zimmerman walked. The fact he is suing Martin's family is absolutely wrong.

It could not be proven because Trayvon is dead. One fact that never changes is the fact that we know Zimmerman put this whole set of events into motion.

The forensics didn't bode well for Bryant and Milam and their story. How many cases do you want to add to this one? I'll address only Martin and Zimmerman, if you want to start another thread about the others, be my guest.

Funny how you guys want to claim how JUST the Justice System is, as long as, it is in your favor.

Never claimed it was just, I said the forensics backed up Zimmerman's story. You keep twisting my words. The forensics didn't back up Bryant and Milam. The fact they weren't convicted was a wrong decision in my opinion however, I wasn't a juror there or in the Zimmerman case.

No one shred of evidence proved who started that altercation and there was much of the forensics were left out. Alot of questions went unanswered.

The problem was Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. The path of the bullet, Martin's clothes hanging a couple inches away from his body was consistent with Martin being on top. The path of the bullet was consistent with Martin be on top of Zimmerman. The injuries on the back of Zimmerman's head was consistent with his head being pounded against the pavement.

Because it could not be proven who started the altercation is the reason Zimmerman walked. The fact he is suing Martin's family is absolutely wrong.

Zimmerman is being repped by Larry Klayman in his suit. There is a recent book out claiming that the prosecution of Zimmerman was based on fake evidence and Zimmerman's name was defamed.

That's really the basis of the lawsuit, not what happened between Martin and Zimmerman.

What was the fake evidence? How many altercations has Zimmerman been involved in since he got away with murder? How many altercations was Zimmerman's coward ass involved in before he murdered Trayvon Martin?

Evidently it has become clear. A person could go armed & harass and insult Trumpettes until they try to punch them, then I can kill them Scott free.

No one has come close to saying that at all. You nuts just can't help yourself, can you?

1) Martin was being stalked
2) He defended himself
3) Zimmerman shot him

Being observed isn't the same as being stalked.
Mr. Zimmerman was a sworn Block Watch officer.

What does the rules say about a neighborhood watch carrying a firearm?

It was determined that Martin attacked Zimmerman, not the other way around. It was Zim who was defending himself

How was that determined and who determined it?

Actually, it wasn't a fist fight, it was a gun fight.

And Martin may have called himself the "No Limit N Word", but he just showed himself to be pretty stupid for bringing only his fists to a gun fight.

Wow there is no shame in you racist, he wasn't looking trouble it found him and the trouble was a coward with a gun.

That's not what the jury of his peers found.

In actuality, Martin attacked Zimmerman. The reason was obvious, it was an attempted Gay-Bashing that when awry.

According to the fat broad that testified, Martin called Zimmerman a creepy "ass-cracker", "ass-cracker" is clearly a homophobic slur.

How do you know it was gay bashing? This is the first I have heard of this.

How would you interpret the term "ass-cracker" if it isn't a gay bashing.
Your syntax is wrong. It's creepy-ass, cracker. Cracker is the black racist term for white. Not gay.

Do you know where the term "Cracker" came from?

The problem was Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. The path of the bullet, Martin's clothes hanging a couple inches away from his body was consistent with Martin being on top. The path of the bullet was consistent with Martin be on top of Zimmerman.

That doesn't prove who started the altercation, have you ever been in a fight before.

The injuries on the back of Zimmerman's head was consistent with his head being pounded against the pavement.

How do you know that? How many folks have you seen have their head beat on concrete?

It could not be proven because Trayvon is dead. One fact that never changes is the fact that we know Zimmerman put this whole set of events into motion.

We don't know who started it, I have said that all along. According to an eyewitness and officers his head was pounded on concrete. So, without better evidence you can't lock up Zimmerman.

The problem was Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. The path of the bullet, Martin's clothes hanging a couple inches away from his body was consistent with Martin being on top. The path of the bullet was consistent with Martin be on top of Zimmerman. The injuries on the back of Zimmerman's head was consistent with his head being pounded against the pavement.

Zimmerman is being repped by Larry Klayman in his suit. There is a recent book out claiming that the prosecution of Zimmerman was based on fake evidence and Zimmerman's name was defamed.

That's really the basis of the lawsuit, not what happened between Martin and Zimmerman.

What was the fake evidence? How many altercations has Zimmerman been involved in since he got away with murder? How many altercations was Zimmerman's coward ass involved in before he murdered Trayvon Martin?

The fake evidence was the Fake Witness that testified on behalf of Trayvon at the trial- that fat chick.

A revelatory film came out which reveals the identity of Trayvon's real old lady, and it wasn't the gal that testified. That's the real motivation here.
Film Alleging Witness Fraud in Trayvon Martin Case Sparks $100 Million Suit

We don't know who started it, I have said that all along. According to an eyewitness and officers his head was pounded on concrete. So, without better evidence you can't lock up Zimmerman.

The eyewitness never claimed that Zimmerman's head was pounded on concrete and how would the police know that is where his scratches came from.

The fake evidence was the Fake Witness that testified on behalf of Trayvon at the trial- that fat chick.

A revelatory film came out which reveals the identity of Trayvon's real old lady, and it wasn't the gal that testified. That's the real motivation here.

Who is his real girlfriend? The Martin's should be suing the coward that murdered their child.

The eyewitness never claimed that Zimmerman's head was pounded on concrete and how would the police know that is where his scratches came from.

Why don't you read the transcripts. The eyewitness saw Martin on top on Zimmerman, and he was getting beaten and that is when he shot Martin. Now, if you have another version, link it.

Why don't you read the transcripts. The eyewitness saw Martin on top on Zimmerman, and he was getting beaten and that is when he shot Martin. Now, if you have another version, link it.

He says he saw Martin on top, he never claimed that he saw Trayvon banging his head on the concrete and he didn't see Zimmerman shoot Trayvon.

Who is his real girlfriend? The Martin's should be suing the coward that murdered their child.

The trial is over, Zimmerman was found to be as innocent as a newborn babe. According to the filmmaker who investigated the matter, Trayvon's real girlfriend was some broad named Diamond.

But Diamond supposedly refused to testify so the persecution brought in a fake gf to testify instead.

He says he saw Martin on top, he never claimed that he saw Trayvon banging his head on the concrete and he didn't see Zimmerman shoot Trayvon.

Believe what you need, I have read many accounts. The forensics do not lie and the forensics matched up to what Zimmerman said. There is not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman who shot a person that was sitting on him and beating him.

The trial is over, Zimmerman was found to be as innocent as a newborn babe. According to the filmmaker who investigated the matter, Trayvon's real girlfriend was some broad named Diamond.

But Diamond supposedly refused to testify so the persecution brought in a fake gf to testify instead.

So this is basically some bullshit, bogus lawsuit.

Believe what you need, I have read many accounts.

What many accounts? Not ONE person claimed to see the start or finish of this altercation. The one witness never claimed to seeing Trayvon banging this coward's head on concrete.

The forensics do not lie and the forensics matched up to what Zimmerman said.

Which forensics?

There is not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman who shot a person that was sitting on him and beating him.

Had Zimmerman been black and Trayvon was a white kid, Zimmerman's ass would be doing 50 to Life.

What many accounts? Not ONE person claimed to see the start or finish of this altercation. The one witness never claimed to seeing Trayvon banging this coward's head on concrete.

Which forensics?

There is not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman who shot a person that was sitting on him and beating him.

Had Zimmerman been black and Trayvon was a white kid, Zimmerman's ass would be doing 50 to Life.

ZImmerman is no Honky, by any stretch of the imagination. He's a hot blooded Latino oozing with machismo. Indeed, I heard he is part black as well.

But the problem Zimmerman had was that his name sounded Honky and Jewish, so when the report first came out, the poverty pimps were all over him like white on rice. Sort of embarrassed when the facts came out, but they were already committed to crucifying Zimmerman so the rest was history.

Which forensics?

ZImmerman is no Honky, by any stretch of the imagination. He's a hot blooded Latino oozing with machismo. Indeed, I heard he is part black as well.

His father is white and if he was oozing with machismo he wouldn't have needed a gun for a 160lb teenager. He was and is a coward ass punk who needed a gun to give him courage.

But the problem Zimmerman had was that his name sounded Honky and Jewish, so when the report first came out, the poverty pimps were all over him like white on rice.

So his father is black now.

Sort of embarrassed when the facts came out, but they were already committed to crucifying Zimmerman so the rest was history.

The fact is a racist coward got off by a racist jury with killing a black teenager.

Which forensics?

So you want Zimmerman in jail for life for killing a black person?

Nope, the cuts on Zimmermans face and head clearly show that isnt true, not to mention the eyewitness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding him". It is a proven fact that Trayvon was violently assaulting Zimmerman. Of course you would have known that if you actually knew the facts of the case.

Actually it's not a proven fact. So Trayvon must have been wearing gloves since NONE of Zimmerman's DNA was found on his hands. Maybe he washed his hands b4 the coward shot him.
His knuckles were busted up from hitting Zimmerman.

That's a lie, autopsy showed a small scratch on his left ring finger and no abrasions to his knuckles. See OMara knew all he had to do was stack the jury with white racist and the coward would walk.
Lie!

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wftv...lts-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

Another bogus site.

Look at the autopsy report and it shows all the injuries that Trayvon sustained.
Fair enough, his knuckles were NOT injured, but his finger was cut just below the knuckle, indicating he struck something.

Forum List

Back