George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

Acquitted does not equal evidence. What evidence led to the acquittal or are you just assuming there must have been something.

Are you really REALLY that stupid? Of course there was evidence that led to the acquittal.

Well lets have it. What was it? What was the evidence that said TM started the confrontation?

Changed the question I see.

Well, I'm too lazy to look for it. What I'm not too lazy to do is point out what an idiot you are.

Last edited:
1899869_10151999925026275_571704329_n.jpg

Are you really REALLY that stupid? Of course there was evidence that led to the acquittal.

Well lets have it. What was it? What was the evidence that said TM started the confrontation?

Well, I'm too lazy to look for it. What I'm not too lazy to do is point out what an idiot you are.

Yes you are lazy or maybe just stupid. You cant point out what an idiot is unless you have realized that you are the idiot.

No, that actually was the question. Here, take a look yourself ....

Asclepias: What evidence showed TM started the confrontation? Z's word?

Katzndogz : He was acquitted. Whatever you think about evidence, it's over. You can only make it up from here.

Asclepias: Acquitted does not equal evidence. What evidence led to the acquittal or are you just assuming there must have been something.

PredFan: Are you really REALLY that stupid? Of course there was evidence that led to the acquittal.

Asclepias: Well lets have it. What was it? What was the evidence that said TM started the confrontation?

PredFan: Changed the question I see.

I took the liberty to highlight the relevant portions of that dialog.

So what's your excuse? Too stupid to follow along or do you suffer from ADD like Zimmerman?

It's always fun watching folks who celebrate like you end up being the butt of their own joke. :clap

... oh, and I'm still waiting for you to answer ....

The defense put up a witness who said Zimmerman told him he had to pry the gun from Martin. Are you saying he was lying??

Katzndogz : He was acquitted. Whatever you think about evidence, it's over. You can only make it up from here.

Asclepias: Acquitted does not equal evidence. What evidence led to the acquittal or are you just assuming there must have been something.

PredFan: Are you really REALLY that stupid? Of course there was evidence that led to the acquittal.

Asclepias: Well lets have it. What was it? What was the evidence that said TM started the confrontation?

So what's your excuse? Too stupid to follow along or do you suffer from ADD like Zimmerman?

It's always fun watching folks who celebrate like you end up being the butt of their own joke. :clap

The defense put up a witness who said Zimmerman told him he had to pry the gun from Martin. Are you saying he was lying??

You are better than me. i could give a shit what he thought. He knows he is an idiot so he must make up lies.

Yes you are lazy or maybe just stupid. You cant point out what an idiot is unless you have realized that you are the idiot.

Doubling down on stupid eh? Good luck with that strategy dumbass.

Hey moron. I wasn't in the original conversation. I was responding to a particular question. One that you didn't bother to highlight. I suppose you don't have the mental capacity to follow when a discussion takes a little sidetrack. But hey, don't let me interrupt your idiotic ranting.

Hey moron. I wasn't in the original conversation. I was responding to a particular question. One that you didn't bother to highlight. I suppose you don't have the mental capacity to follow when a discussion takes a little sidetrack. But hey, don't let me interrupt your idiotic ranting.

Hey moron next time catch up before claiming I changed the question. How stupid can you be to miss that?

Hey moron next time catch up before claiming I changed the question. How stupid can you be to miss that?

Oh look! The two of you make Dumb and Dumber! Congratulations!

That was very clever. However it still doesn't explain why you were too stupid to know what the question we were discussing was about.

That was very clever. However it still doesn't explain why you were too stupid to know what the question we were discussing was about.

You know, I'm pretty sure that if I bother to try to straighten you nit wits out you still won't get it or admit to getting it. It's right there for all the world to see but you've doubled and tripled down on stupid and you probably won't stop now. At any rate you people are too ignorant to carry on any kind of real discussion so what's the point? Stay stupid, it gives me something to laugh at.

You know, I'm pretty sure that if I bother to try to straighten you nit wits out you still won't get it or admit to getting it. It's right there for all the world to see but you've doubled and tripled down on stupid and you probably won't stop now. At any rate you people are too ignorant to carry on any kind of real discussion so what's the point? Stay stupid, it gives me something to laugh at.

I guess its in the same place the evidence TM started the confrontation is. You havent showed us that either so I can only assume you dont know shit about anything at all.

I guess its in the same place the evidence TM started the confrontation is. You havent showed us that either so I can only assume you dont know shit about anything at all.

I never said that there was evidence that TM started it idiot.

How fucking dense are you really?

This is how it works. The prosecution gets to put on a case where they present all the evidence they have that someone committed a crime. The defense doesn't need to produce any evidence that they didn't commit a crime. The defense refutes the evidence that the prosecutor presents.

If there is not sufficient evidence that a crime occurred or the person charged committed the crime, there is an acquittal. George Zimmerman was acquitted. Get over it. He was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon "Thug" Martin.

Why were you running your mouth then if you didnt know what we were talking about? Are you always so clueless?

This is how it works. The prosecution gets to put on a case where they present all the evidence they have that someone committed a crime. The defense doesn't need to produce any evidence that they didn't commit a crime. The defense refutes the evidence that the prosecutor presents.

If there is not sufficient evidence that a crime occurred or the person charged committed the crime, there is an acquittal. George Zimmerman was acquitted. Get over it. He was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon "Thug" Martin.

It was a clear cut case of self-defense. So clear cut that the Sanford Police knew not to charge him with murder in the first place. It never should have gone to trial.

If you were innocent, but half the country believed you were guilty and wanted your blood, you'd probably be scared to go out and work, too.

Why were you running your mouth then if you didnt know what we were talking about? Are you always so clueless?

Hey dumbass, sometimes a discussion can go off on a tangent. Someone makes an idiotic statement and someone like me jumps on it. It happens.

The mud between your ears starting to clear up a bit now?

Last edited:

Hey dumbass, sometimes a discussion can go off on a tangent. Someone makes an idiotic statement and someone like me jumps on it. It happens.

The mud between your ears starting to clear up a bit now?

Hey dumbass. You were the only one that went off on a tangent then claimed i changed the question. What the fuck is wrong with your illiterate ass? No things like that dont happen unless you are brain damaged. What a fuckup!

Forum List

Back