George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

The jury ruled it by finding him not guilty. Self defense is an affirmative defense, if they had evidence that he started the altercation, they should have convicted him, and would have convicted him.

All the evidence points to Martin starting the physical confrontation. Again, you lose.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I still don't lose since you're making that up out of whole cloth. The jury would have ruled exactly as they did had it not been proven who started the altercation, which is in fact, is what actually happened.

As you pointed out, the jury needed evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation to convict him and that didn't exist. That doesn't mean it didn't happen that way. All that means is that the only living witness to that event was the defendant. So to claim Zimmerman's actions were or were not justifiable is based on your imagination.

All the other evidence backed up Zimmerman's statements, none of it makes sense in your scenario.

Keep losing.
Again, what did I lose? You have failed miserably to prove that Martin initiated the physical altercation.

The ruling of the court is the best thing we have. It found the confrontation was started by Martin. If Zimmerman would have started it self defense would not apply.

You Lose.

Funny but I don't remember hearing TM's side of the story. All we have to go on is Z's rendition. Thats how the ruling of the court came to believe TM started it. He has proven he is full of shite so the question is why would anyone believe him?

Well the evidence and the witness testimony also supported GZ. And so far it appears he told the truth about everything. Don't know what planet you are living on but here on earth, he's innocent.

What evidence showed TM started the confrontation? Z's word?

Funny but I don't remember hearing TM's side of the story. All we have to go on is Z's rendition. Thats how the ruling of the court came to believe TM started it. He has proven he is full of shite so the question is why would anyone believe him?

Well the evidence and the witness testimony also supported GZ. And so far it appears he told the truth about everything. Don't know what planet you are living on but here on earth, he's innocent.

Well Marty is indicating there's more evidence than that -- but I've yet to see it. :dunno:

All the stuff leading up to it. The main thing is Martin lost Zimmerman, got home, THEN headed back to confront him or find him. Zimmerman at this point was LEAVING. Martin's state of mind was evident from the testimony of the phone call he was on, he was pissed someone was following him.

Well Marty is indicating there's more evidence than that -- but I've yet to see it. :dunno:

No, you just choose to ignore it.

All the stuff leading up to it. The main thing is Martin lost Zimmerman, got home, THEN headed back to confront him or find him. Zimmerman at this point was LEAVING. Martin's state of mind was evident from the testimony of the phone call he was on, he was pissed someone was following him.

Who told you Z was leaving? Yeah I would be pissed if some weird fat guy was following me too.

Last edited:

You wont unless it comes out of Z's mouth.

WTF?? What evidence is there that Martin got home (Brandi Green's home)? All Zimmerman saw was that Martin turned the corner into the darkness between the buildings to the right of the 'T'.

Let's see your evidence that Martin went home ... ? This time, you're on your own, even I can't help you....

1. __________________

He was acquitted. Whatever you think about evidence, it's over. You can only make it up from here.

No, you just choose to ignore it.

You haven't actually presented any evidence for me to ignore. Again, what was "all the evidence?" List it out ..... I don't think you can since I'm confident the only evidence as to who initiated the physical confrontation is Zimmerman saying that's what happened.

But you seem to think there is more evidence beyond that .... g'head ..... I'm waiting .....

He was acquitted. Whatever you think about evidence, it's over. You can only make it up from here.

That's funny because the one making it up is Marty. He's idiotically claiming that the trial ruling is evidence that Martin started the physical confrontation. :cuckoo:

If Zimmerman told the truth about everything, then how do we have Zimmerman claiming Martin never touched the gun but we have his friend testifying that Zimmerman told him he had to pry the gun from Martin?

Zimmerman never took the stand. He didn't make that claim. The evidence and witness testimony supports Zimmermans story. There is absolutely zero evidence or testimony that refutes his claim.

That's funny because the one making it up is Marty. He's idiotically claiming that the trial ruling is evidence that Martin started the physical confrontation. :cuckoo:

I'm embarassed for you, because you're clearly not bright enough to be embarassed for yourself with these posts

Progressives never got over the initial disappointment of Zimmerman not being a Jew. When the reports first came out, they must have thought some Hasidic neighborhood watchman killed Treyon.

What I like about Zimmerman is that he has exposed the left as the ignorant, intolerant, racists that we know they are. With every post in every thread they are exposed.

For that alone I'd like to buy George a beer or two.

Acquitted does not equal evidence. What evidence led to the acquittal or are you just assuming there must have been something.

If Zimmerman told the truth about everything, then how do we have Zimmerman claiming Martin never touched the gun but we have his friend testifying that Zimmerman told him he had to pry the gun from Martin?

Zimmerman never took the stand. He didn't make that claim. The evidence and witness testimony supports Zimmermans story. There is absolutely zero evidence or testimony that refutes his claim.
The defense put up a witness who said Zimmerman told him he had to pry the gun from Martin.

That was a defense witness. Are you saying he was lying??

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 99

Acquitted does not equal evidence. What evidence led to the acquittal or are you just assuming there must have been something.

Are you really REALLY that stupid? Of course there was evidence that led to the acquittal.

Well lets have it. What was it? What was the evidence that said TM started the confrontation?

Forum List

Back