George Zimmerman: I Have No Job, No Assets, Owe $2.5M, needs Public Defender for trial!

He's no hero of mine, but the left sure does love to keep his legend alive.
--------------------------- no hero of mine either , i just figure that of the 2 the best man won in the incident that Zim went to trial for DD .

He's no hero of mine, but the left sure does love to keep his legend alive.
--------------------------- no hero of mine either , i just figure that of the 2 the best man won in the incident that Zim went to trial for DD .

Yeah, I go along with that.
Trayvon was trying for some street cred, and wanted to do a beatdown on Zimm. He wasn't counting on someone packing.

You are further proof evil exists in the world.

He's proof evil exists? But not the man who followed a 17 year old and shot him to death? Then has profited off of killing the 17 year old.

Did you sleep through the trial, Nia? Following someone while reporting their activities to the Police isn't a crime. The truth of the matter is that Zimmerman ATTEMPTED to follow Trayvon Martin but lost him. Zimmerman was on his way back to meet the Police when he was attacked by Martin who had called his friend from outside of the condo he was staying in and then left there and walked BACK to where Zimmerman was to confront him and attack him physically. The only reason Trayvon Martin ended up dead that rainy night is because HE followed someone and attacked them. If he'd simply gone inside that night IT NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

the thing with many of these KIDS on the board is that they were playing with their Barbies or were doing school home work of putting condoms on bananas as the 'trayvon' event happened. Course they pickup on the news of events through the spin of their liberal widdle school teachers .

the thing with many of these KIDS on the board is that they were playing with their Barbies or were doing school home work of putting condoms on bananas as the 'trayvon' event happened. Course they pickup on the news of events through the spin of their liberal widdle school teachers .

not all teachers indoctrinate their students with post-modern ideology

I disagree , most young teachers and admins are unAmerican scum SBerry .

the climate in public education at the moment is that it is better to hide your political ideology especially if those ideas are not PC/ conservative/ post-modern.

One result is that since post-modern ideology is in the ascendant, especially in universities, it appears that most if not all educators have leftist leanings.

Conservatives in the field of education exist, they just keep a low profile.

Why cant you keep your nose clean Zimmerman? You need to know for threatning other people will put you in jail. Your guilty george.

Okay I hope they make the right decisions.
IIRC,

the jury concluded self-defense. would you or anyone else want to defend themself if attacked?

I would not want to be in Zim's shoes. He is a marked man and someone is having an investigator follow him. Isn't that harassment?

didn't Spike Lee dox him?

the climate in public education at the moment is that it is better to hide your political ideology especially if those ideas are not PC/ conservative/ post-modern.

One result is that since post-modern ideology is in the ascendant, especially in universities, it appears that most if not all educators have leftist leanings.

---------------------------------------- But the damage is done by the cowardly teachers who will teach anything for their taxpayer paid MONEY SBerry !! [especially with grade school young kids SBerry ]

as a general observation its because many of them are propagandized Know Nothing Kids GBoy .

Last edited:

---------------------------------------- But the damage is done by the cowardly teachers who will teach anything for their taxpayer paid MONEY SBerry !! [especially with grade school young kids SBerry ]
This is a new practice?

Forum List

Back