George Zimmerman’s Wife Files For Divorce

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.
She said the couple spends their nights in a trailer in the woods.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

I saw something about the way he was treating her or sonething.. idk
agree with u though

people should leave him alone and move on

however, who knows how he treated his wife, i believe they have had their fair share of problems pre martin...

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

1. LINK to the underlined

2. your pics of zimmerman's injuries are dishonest, you IGNORE the pics that show him bloodied

I would welcome Zimmerman to my neighborhood

Here's a link to the photo's of George Zimmerman's injuries. By the way, you don't need visible marks to cause serious head trauma...Just so you know...

What George Zimmerman went through since that fatal night, would change any person and any relationship. I said then, "even if he is acquitted he will never be a free man. Paranoia will be his constant companion."

I have read reports that the Zimmerman marriage was tentative, before the night that forever would change the lives of many people.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

LOL

Easy to say since there's no way it will happen.

You're welcome to the little twerp but even the rw's know that someone like him draws fire.

What George Zimmerman went through since that fatal night, would change any person and any relationship. I said then, "even if he is acquitted he will never be a free man. Paranoia will be his constant companion."

I have read reports that the Zimmerman marriage was tentative, before the night that forever would change the lives of many people.

Especially on top of the history of beating up domestic partners.

There will be no end to screwy little rw's who think its sexy that he shot a kid and got away with it. Hell, there are more than a few right here on this board.

But, rdean is right. gz will not live a long life. He will get into more trouble or he'll wave his prick, er, uh, I mean, gun around once too often and someone will take him up on it.

George Zimmerman’s Wife Files For Divorce

#####

Team Zimmer falls apart.
Another perfect example of why not to get married these days...or at least to choose one's spouse very carefully.

Whatever happened to;

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

LOL

You're welcome to the little twerp but even the rw's know that someone like him draws fire.

trayvon acted tough too, but wound up in Air Jordan Hill

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

Its been changed to

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till murder us do part."

LOL

trayvon acted tough too, but wound up in Air Jordan Hill

Yep.

Take note that "stand your ground" is good for chubby white guys whose wife left him so hi had to go to Target to buy baloney for his lunch and ended up chasing a kid who tried, if vain, to get away from him.

"Stand your ground" is NOT good if you're the black kid who tried to get away from said nutty white guy who went hunting for "coons" to kill.

Do you ever watch MMA fights? I do, in fact I watch fuck loads of fights on a weekly basis. I've seen many guys get punched in the face over 100 times over the course of 5 rounds by pro fighters and you can't even tell they were hit. Not every punch results in a cut or significant swelling.

I said this the day after that murderer got away...i hope he is hounded for the rest of his pathetic life.

I suspect that his wife is leaving him BECAUSE everyone is leaving him alone...especially potential employers. I can't imagine anyone wanting to have a triggerhappy vigilante on their payroll for which they would be liable. I'm sure that whoever put him on nieghborhood watch in the first place is feeling the financial pain of that decision.

Last edited:

Especially on top of the history of beating up domestic partners.

There will be no end to screwy little rw's who think its sexy that he shot a kid and got away with it. Hell, there are more than a few right here on this board.

But, rdean is right. gz will not live a long life. He will get into more trouble or he'll wave his prick, er, uh, I mean, gun around once too often and someone will take him up on it.

No such history has been shown.
Let me clarify.
He did not beat his GF.
He did not molest his cousin.
He did not say "fucking coon" in the 911 call.
He was not told to stay in his car by dispatcher.
He did not shoot a 12 year old Trayvon Martin just because he was carrying skittles.

Left wing lies are not going to work.

The facts are, he called the police, he followed TM for a while to accurately answer the Questions he was asked.
He stopped following when he was told that he wasn't required to do that.
Trayvon attacked him 4 mins later, though his dads GFs house was only 30 seconds away from where the phone call was initiated.
TM attacked GZ, in what an eye witness described as an MMA style beating.

A single punch can kill.

Injuries to an assailant are not always apparent especially when the assault is repeatedly banging a victims head on the ground.

He shot once.

Those are the facts.
That's why he walked.
He is an innocent man.

If you say so, Paul. That, and a months worth of food stamps will get him about $110 of canned chili and green beans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back