George Zimmerman’s Wife Files For Divorce

He wasn't found not guilty. They didn't feel he was guilty beyond a doubt. They aren't the same thing. You know that. Add in the Judges instructions who even used the words "stand your ground". Come on. Why are defending a child killer? Is it because the kid is black? You know that's the reason white wingers flocked to Zimmerman's support, white? I mean, "right"? Look at the terrible things white wingers on this very board said about that kid. HE WAS ONLY GOING TO THE STORE FOR CANDY AND SODA BEFORE A GAME. Everyone expected him back. He wasn't planning any crime. He had every right to walk to the store and buy some candy. Just like I do or you do.

Republicans are always screaming about their rights. Trayvon's right to walk to a store was taken from him along with his life. The ultimate violation. Yet the right retains their "right to hate". The fuckers.

He wasn't found not guilty.

There you go lying again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ywTn4961e8]George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY Verdict!! [FULL] - YouTube[/ame]

Listen very carefully starting at the 1:40 mark.

Living in a trailer in the woods is probably not the ideal life of most women.

Born in, and lived in your whole life, a trailer in the woods is one thing...but going from a nice home in a gated community to living in a trailer in the woods is quite another.
Given the nature of the fanatical liberals, I'm betting they will continue to hound her until she kills herself.
Many have stated that.
They are the less vile fanatics.

Zimmerman and his wife have to become examples for all those people who intend to defend themselves.

Fuck that!!!! They are not examples for anyone. They are examples of how NOT to be.

I'm proud to live in a state that does not require a special permit for carrying a concealed weapon. We are big-time pro guns here.

I am a firm believer in self-defense and am prepared to defend myself if need be.

But no way do I find fucking George Zimmerman and his wife examples to follow in any way, shape or form. George Zimmerman is the kind of asshole who makes it hard on good, responsible gun owners and people who legitimately defend themselves whether with a gun or other means.

And his bad karma is catching up with him big time. Watch it unfold.

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.
She said the couple spends their nights in a trailer in the woods.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.
]

YOu mean after murdering a black child, he's going to be in fear for the rest of his life?

poor baby.

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.
She said the couple spends their nights in a trailer in the woods.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

when she was on tv she discussed what a dick he is....the media attention didnt help but it was not what caused this divorce....only those two will ever know that

Forum List

Back