George Zimmerman’s Wife Files For Divorce

Zimmerman is a national hero. If Delbert Belton had a gun, he would be George Zimmerman today instead of beaten to death.

ummm..... ok Katzy :cuckoo: Stalking and then putting a bullet through a minor involved in no wrongdoing is an attribute in rw land :tinfoil:

The one thing I remember is him not waiting to direct police to the innocent youth but GZ getting out of his vehicle followed by the 911 operator saying "we don't need you to do that" He was playing wannabe cop & killed an unarmed youth who was walking home.

Last edited:
Zimmerman is a national hero. If Delbert Belton had a gun, he would be George Zimmerman today instead of beaten to death.

ummm..... ok Katzy :cuckoo: Stalking and then putting a bullet through a minor involved in no wrongdoing is an attribute in rw land :tinfoil:

The one thing I remember is him not waiting to direct police to the innocent youth but GZ getting out of his vehicle followed by the 911 operator saying "we don't need you to do that" He was playing wannabe cop & killed an unarmed youth who was walking home.

A "youth" that came back confronted and attacked Zimmerman. He was home all he had to do was go inside. Martin chose to go find Zimmerman and attack him. Martin chose to attempt to kill him by beating his head into the side walk. Martin got what he deserved.

He did nothing that night that justified Martin attacking him, he did nothing that night that justified Martin beating his head into the sidewalk. Yet people like you won't stop blaming him for the simple act of defending his life from a THUG.

There's no evidence Martin initiated the fight.

Quite the contrary.
Actually ALL the evidence showed that.

Hence, Zimmerman was found not guilty.
He is an innocent man.

How did that work out for him?

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

1. LINK to the underlined

2. your pics of zimmerman's injuries are dishonest, you IGNORE the pics that show him bloodied

Oh, give me a break. I was living in California at the time. I remember the judge telling the police to stop wearing "Free Dan White" buttons. So instead, they wore plain white buttons in a show of support for Dan White.

DAN WHITE, KILLER OF SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR, A SUICIDE - NYTimes.com

Mr. White, a San Francisco native and the second of nine children, was often referred to as ''an all-American boy'' in news accounts after the shootings. He was a star athlete in high school and spent a year in the Vietnam War as a paratrooper, then returned home to work first as a policeman and then as a fireman.

In 1977, with strong support from the city's police union, whose leaders were angry over what they perceived as growing official tolerance of crime and of overt homosexuality and prostitution, he was elected to the Board of Supervisors on a conservative platform.

---------------------------------------------------
And what do you mean I haven't posted pictures of Zimmerman?

Does this look like someone who has been punched in the face two dozen times? And look, the blood is coming from the tip of his nose, not from inside. I've seen more blood when I cut my finger peeling potatoes.

sidebyside.jpg

gz-photoshop-side-by-side.jpg

These were taken only a short time apart. Once the slight amount of blood is wiped off, where are the massive injuries from two dozen blows to the face???? No blood on the clothes. No damage to Trayvon's fists. Who believes this bullshit?

Now this is what a face looks like that has been "beaten":

490214.jpg

Not this:

600x399127.jpg

Now I like this:

Photos of Zimmerman add to murky picture

Zimmerman’s version of events from the rainy night of Feb. 26, 2012 by heart. He was fighting for his life in the wet grass. He was punched in the nose. His mouth and nose were covered by the unarmed 17-year-old. His head was slammed repeatedly into the sidewalk. Zimmerman defense attorney Don West said in his opening statement Monday that Trayvon “armed himself with the concrete sidewalk.”
But the pictures appeared to tell a different story.

Pictures 49 through 55 presented by Florida Assistant State Attorney John Guy showed Zimmerman in his clothes the night of the shooting. For a person rolling around on wet grass, his jeans and shoes appeared remarkably clean.
Pictures 46 to 48, 56 to 58 and 64 to 75 were all angles of Zimmerman’s head. Blood trails and lacerations can be seen on the back of his head. There is a visible injury on the bridge of his nose. But for a person who was in a life-or-death struggle, his face and ears appeared free of scratches.
Pictures 59 through 63 of Zimmerman’s hands were the most intriguing to me. The backs of his hands and his palms appeared pristine. For a person who said he and Trayvon fought, even struggled over Zimmerman’s gun, his hands appear not to have a scratch. Not a blemish. How can that be? What’s the explanation?

That from Today Show researcher and well known political contributor Jonathan Capehart.

Remember, Zimmerman didn't want to go to jail. He'll say anything to stay out. But it the same white wingers who believe his nonsense that are the same idiots that believe Obama was born in Kenya. Even photo proof and it's still not enough. It's never enough. They're just too damn dumb.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

2. your pics of zimmerman's injuries are dishonest, you IGNORE the pics that show him bloodied

Oh, give me a break. I was living in California at the time. I remember the judge telling the police to stop wearing "Free Dan White" buttons. So instead, they wore plain white buttons in a show of support for Dan White.

Mr. White, a San Francisco native and the second of nine children, was often referred to as ''an all-American boy'' in news accounts after the shootings. He was a star athlete in high school and spent a year in the Vietnam War as a paratrooper, then returned home to work first as a policeman and then as a fireman.

In 1977, with strong support from the city's police union, whose leaders were angry over what they perceived as growing official tolerance of crime and of overt homosexuality and prostitution, he was elected to the Board of Supervisors on a conservative platform.

Does this look like someone who has been punched in the face two dozen times? And look, the blood is coming from the tip of his nose, not from inside. I've seen more blood when I cut my finger peeling potatoes.

sidebyside.jpg

These were taken only a short time apart. Once the slight amount of blood is wiped off, where are the massive injuries from two dozen blows to the face???? No blood on the clothes. No damage to Trayvon's fists. Who believes this bullshit?

490214.jpg

Not this:

600x399127.jpg

Now I like this:

Zimmerman’s version of events from the rainy night of Feb. 26, 2012 by heart. He was fighting for his life in the wet grass. He was punched in the nose. His mouth and nose were covered by the unarmed 17-year-old. His head was slammed repeatedly into the sidewalk. Zimmerman defense attorney Don West said in his opening statement Monday that Trayvon “armed himself with the concrete sidewalk.”

Pictures 49 through 55 presented by Florida Assistant State Attorney John Guy showed Zimmerman in his clothes the night of the shooting. For a person rolling around on wet grass, his jeans and shoes appeared remarkably clean.
Pictures 46 to 48, 56 to 58 and 64 to 75 were all angles of Zimmerman’s head. Blood trails and lacerations can be seen on the back of his head. There is a visible injury on the bridge of his nose. But for a person who was in a life-or-death struggle, his face and ears appeared free of scratches.
Pictures 59 through 63 of Zimmerman’s hands were the most intriguing to me. The backs of his hands and his palms appeared pristine. For a person who said he and Trayvon fought, even struggled over Zimmerman’s gun, his hands appear not to have a scratch. Not a blemish. How can that be? What’s the explanation?

That from Today Show researcher and well known political contributor Jonathan Capehart.

Remember, Zimmerman didn't want to go to jail. He'll say anything to stay out. But it the same white wingers who believe his nonsense that are the same idiots that believe Obama was born in Kenya. Even photo proof and it's still not enough. It's never enough. They're just too damn dumb.

And yet 6 jurors 3 of whom WANTED to convict Zimmerman found no evidence to support a conviction. Not of murder or manslaughter. He was found NOT GUILTY by a Juror that saw all the evidence. Heard all the testimony. A jury that had half the members eager to convict.

A single punch can kill.

Yea, from a scared kid who turned 17 just two weeks before who thought a crazed homosexual was stalking him. The only one who had the right to "stand your ground" was Trayvon and he paid with his life.

sidebyside.jpg

490214.jpg

Not this:

600x399127.jpg

Now I like this:

And yet 6 jurors 3 of whom WANTED to convict Zimmerman found no evidence to support a conviction. Not of murder or manslaughter. He was found NOT GUILTY by a Juror that saw all the evidence. Heard all the testimony. A jury that had half the members eager to convict.

He wasn't found not guilty. They didn't feel he was guilty beyond a doubt. They aren't the same thing. You know that. Add in the Judges instructions who even used the words "stand your ground". Come on. Why are defending a child killer? Is it because the kid is black? You know that's the reason white wingers flocked to Zimmerman's support, white? I mean, "right"? Look at the terrible things white wingers on this very board said about that kid. HE WAS ONLY GOING TO THE STORE FOR CANDY AND SODA BEFORE A GAME. Everyone expected him back. He wasn't planning any crime. He had every right to walk to the store and buy some candy. Just like I do or you do.

Republicans are always screaming about their rights. Trayvon's right to walk to a store was taken from him along with his life. The ultimate violation. Yet the right retains their "right to hate". The fuckers.

A single punch can kill.

Yea, from a scared kid who turned 17 just two weeks before who thought a crazed homosexual was stalking him. The only one who had the right to "stand your ground" was Trayvon and he paid with his life.
GZ also outweighed the minor by 100 lbs.

I don't know about all that. Zimmerman gained about a hundred pounds waiting for the trial.
So how long was it before he was arrested? Like a month? That gave Zimmerman plenty of time to make up a story. Like many right wingers, he would say anything to stay out of jail. Smearing a black kid is nothing to his kind.

Trayvon would have went on to commit many more crimes, GZ is a hero

A single punch can kill.

GZ also outweighed the minor by 100 lbs.

Right wingers don't care about that, though. They look at photos of 'thug' Trayvon and assume he got what he deserved.

We don't know what sort of a husband he is. His wife might have filed for divorce because he is hard to live with, who knows?

Living in a trailer in the woods is probably not the ideal life of most women.

Born in, and lived in your whole life, a trailer in the woods is one thing...but going from a nice home in a gated community to living in a trailer in the woods is quite another.
Given the nature of the fanatical liberals, I'm betting they will continue to hound her until she kills herself.
Many have stated that.
They are the less vile fanatics.

Zimmerman and his wife have to become examples for all those people who intend to defend themselves.

Zimmerman didn't know if the punk was armed or not. The punk attacked him. The punk got dead. LOL.

Forum List

Back