George Zimmerman’s Wife Files For Divorce

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.
She said the couple spends their nights in a trailer in the woods.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

This notion that Trayvon was murdered because he was holding a bag of candy and holding a drink has been dis proven in court.No matter how many times the left wants to
repeat this nonsense.The jury has spoken...If you choose to ignore the outcome I guess that's your choice.I choose to accept reality.

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

Do you have a link to back up your statements about Dan White?

Again you beat a dead horse and rewrite the history of Zimmerman, you weren't there, you do not know what happened and you are relying on your own expertise which seems to be more than suspect.

We don't know what sort of a husband he is. His wife might have filed for divorce because he is hard to live with, who knows?

1. LINK to the underlined

2. your pics of zimmerman's injuries are dishonest, you IGNORE the pics that show him bloodied

rdean....running away again?

LOL

Easy to say since there's no way it will happen.

You're welcome to the little twerp but even the rw's know that someone like him draws fire.

trayvon acted tough too, but wound up in Air Jordan Hill

Yep.

Take note that "stand your ground" is good for chubby white guys whose wife left him so hi had to go to Target to buy baloney for his lunch and ended up chasing a kid who tried, if vain, to get away from him.

"Stand your ground" is NOT good if you're the black kid who tried to get away from said nutty white guy who went hunting for "coons" to kill.

Zimmerman is HISPANIC. Unless you can call Obama a white man? As for the the rest a patented lie you have repeated over and over, the trial clearly established Zimmerman quit looking for martin was headed back to his car when Martin returned and ATTACKED him, knocked him to the ground and beat his head into the pavement.

One blow can kill as evidenced by the dead Ref in Utah. One crack to the head on pavement can kill or brain damage you. Exactly when was the HISPANIC Zimmerman allowed to defend himself? All EVIDENCE puts Martin on top of him hitting him. Your story line is made up and unproven by the real facts.

Fuck George Zimmerman. Oh...wait. Even his wife doesn't want to.

Karma coming around, eh? Got acquitted of murder, but Karma still has something to say about it. Let me ask you something, George. If you could go back and do that night over...would you do anything different?

ROFLMAO

Karma coming around, eh? Got acquitted of murder, but Karma still has something to say about it. Let me ask you something, George. If you could go back and do that night over...would you do anything different?

ROFLMAO

He did nothing that night that justified Martin attacking him, he did nothing that night that justified Martin beating his head into the sidewalk. Yet people like you won't stop blaming him for the simple act of defending his life from a THUG.

One single punch can kill.
I am sure you evil people will not rest until you have hounded this innocent man, his wife, mother and all his relatives have committed suicide
Or been murdered.

Feel free to donate!

Home

He needs all the dollars he can get.

Guns are expensive..and there are so many kids left to shoot.

ROFLMAO

He did nothing that night that justified Martin attacking him, he did nothing that night that justified Martin beating his head into the sidewalk. Yet people like you won't stop blaming him for the simple act of defending his life from a THUG.

There's no evidence Martin initiated the fight.

Quite the contrary.

We don't know what sort of a husband he is. His wife might have filed for divorce because he is hard to live with, who knows?

Living in a trailer in the woods is probably not the ideal life of most women.

Born in, and lived in your whole life, a trailer in the woods is one thing...but going from a nice home in a gated community to living in a trailer in the woods is quite another.

ROFLMAO

There's no evidence Martin initiated the fight.

Quite the contrary.

Yes there is. And the trial proved it, If the Jury believed Zimmerman initiated the fight they would have found him guilty of at least manslaughter , they found him NOT GUILTY of all charges. The evidence shows that martin not only initiated the fight but was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head in the ground and beating him. Not a mark was found on Martin. No bruising no contusions no broken skin, NOTHING to indicate a punch was ever thrown at him.

The witnesses all agree Zimmerman was on the ground and Martin was attacking him from on top of him, the evidence shows Zimmerman WITH A BRUISED AND BLOODY HEAD AND FACE.

Zimmerman is a national hero. If Delbert Belton had a gun, he would be George Zimmerman today instead of beaten to death.

Forum List

Back