George Zimmerman’s Wife Files For Divorce

"He might never have to work again"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"He has an extremely large payoff coming his way from the state of Florida."

Paul, I am beginning to think that you have found a hero to replace Joe the Plumber!!!!!!!

Last edited:
C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

Believe me, it won't be just Democrats who don't want Zimmerman around. Dan White killed a gay in San Francisco and right wingers cheered even though he also killed a father of 5 children. He spent a couple of years in jail and all the right wingers that loved and supported him wanted him NO WHERE near their families or children.

And Zimmerman? Just look at his police station pictures. This is not the face of a man punched over two dozen times with fists. No damage to Martin's hands. What looks like a single punch to the face of Zimmerman is hardly life threatening. One young teen, holding a little candy and a soda, dead, his family mourning.

Believe me. No one wants a child killer living next to their children. What if Zimmerman mistakes a kid with dark hair to be a black kid and shoots him? That is going through the mind of any parent with a teen.

After being chased out of conservative community after community, White eventually committed suicide. I suspect Zimmerman will come to the same sticky ending.

Here's a link to the photo's of George Zimmerman's injuries. By the way, you don't need visible marks to cause serious head trauma...Just so you know...

Here's another picture of Zimmerman's injuries for you:

George Zimmerman's bloody nose in high-def: What does it reveal? - CSMonitor.com

Zimm be left alone cause he had an innocent verdict? So did OJ but just listen to the shit people still talk.

Paul, I am beginning to think that you have found a hero to replace Joe the Plumber!!!!!!!

Zimm will blow it all on drugs, alcohol and women. nothing new.

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.
She said the couple spends their nights in a trailer in the woods.

C'mon!!! WTH?! What is wrong with all these people terrorizing George Zimmerman and his wife to the point they have to hide in the woods? The man was acquitted!!! Time for EVERYONE to move on with their lives, including George Zimmerman. The man does have a right to live in peace.

Why doesn't he shoot them?

It worked last time.

Shellie complained during an interview that life has been hard since George was acquitted. The couple has to “live like gypsies” — if they settled anywhere and their location got out, it could put them in danger.
She said the couple spends their nights in a trailer in the woods.

Welcome to 21st century liberalism, where you will be harrassed by constant main stream media and social media until you are destroyed.

NBC is going to pay Zimmerman...I don't think there is much doubt about that.

If it is true that he can't find fork...that only increases his payday.

This is such bullshit. They were hiding in the woods during the trial. George has been speeding all over the place since then. Which also, strangely enough, keeps making the news.

You know. As though people honestly give a shit about that thug.

Trayvon would have commited many more crimes in his lifetime, Zimmerman is a hero

071413_2220_2.jpg

Forum List

Back