George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec gun factory

[

Let us take a look at what all of the evidence at trial was:

You mean the trial where six dumber than fuck white women proved how brain-dead and stupid they were....

That trial?

Bullllllshit.

Now, I don't put all the blame on the Jurors. the cops kind of fucked this up with their "nothing to see here" attitudes and not testing Zimmerman for the drugs he was on. You know, the ones that cause hallucinations and shit.

meh

Besides death and taxes, there is one other thing in life that we can be sure of: progressive k00ks ALWAYS believe the white guy is guilty and the black guy is innocent no matter what the facts are.

Last edited:
Pity Party?

Wipe your eyes and quit your crying.

It's all over except Crump, Al and Trademarker money train.

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

Do you ever tell the truth?

If I was going to lie in every post, I suppose I would turn my reputation off too.

I'm trying to figure out where the lie was. Could you tell us please?

And still they are crying about the butt hurt.

It is what it was.

Get over it and find another zero cause to jump all over.

For almost 60 years, black leaders have been duping blacks for the expressed purpose of keeping them in the shithole neighborhoods of America. They have no function otherwise. And laughing their balls off all the way to the bank. Yet the sheep follow.......

[

You mean the trial where six dumber than fuck white women proved how brain-dead and stupid they were....

That trial?

Bullllllshit.

Now, I don't put all the blame on the Jurors. the cops kind of fucked this up with their "nothing to see here" attitudes and not testing Zimmerman for the drugs he was on. You know, the ones that cause hallucinations and shit.

You're a moron and for that "Florida racist" double whammo post too.

But then I'm sure you've been told that before.

[

That trial?

Bullllllshit.

meh

police+model+handgun+pistol+armed

How to defend yourself from someone running away.

That trial?

Bullllllshit.

meh

Eeeaaaaaannnnd.

There's another one.

Please make it stop!!

That trial?

Bullllllshit.

meh

That gun is gay.......and the asshole will most likely miss me.

I wont miss him!!!:2up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

In fact....my shit will take a whole head clear off at 20 paces.

Last edited:
For almost 60 years, black leaders have been duping blacks for the expressed purpose of keeping them in the shithole neighborhoods of America. They have no function otherwise. And laughing their balls off all the way to the bank. Yet the sheep follow.......

Truth. None of us marched for this. Sharpton and Jackson and never forget Karenga are all the men who have kept their people down for forever.

Blacks suppressing their own. I don't get it. I don't get how the pastors and I know more than my few as good friends can give these guys a pass.

I don't understand it at all.

Last edited:

Truth. None of us marched for this. Sharpton and Jackson and never forget Kwanga are all the men who have kept their people down for forever.

Blacks suppressing their own. I don't get it. I don't get how the pastors and I know more than my few as good friends can give these guys a pass.

The people of North Korea loved Kim Jong Ill......loved the guy. At an early age, they are spoon fed propaganda on a daily basis......it becomes their reality!! Like many blacks in this country, the North Koreans hang from a thread each day, yet they love their leaders. Most blacks really do think people like Jackson and Sharpton are looking out for them. The standard education for a majority of blacks is hate whitey.....they hear it every day in their community. It will never change either.

When you look at it from that perspective, its easy to understand.

Last edited:
Just stop now race no case baiters.

Get on with your lives. The judicial system worked. Enough now. No hate. Turn it down and let's live in peace.

Live long and prosper.

--words POTUS should have said.

My old BF:

captain-kirk.jpg

New BF: WOOT!

Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Captain-Kirk-pointing-phaser.jpg

Blasphemer!!!

kirk.jpg

Janeway is blasphemy!!

GD Hitlary wannabe.

Young JT is...

Almost as good as old Tiberius

But young.

Don't hate Unkie! Plus it's in IMAX... be IN the movie. Knock my phasers off.

Nope, I'm not gonna spend that much cash to see it in IMAX. I'm gonna do exactly what I did with the first travesty.

Wait until it is on the discount rack at the local Schnuck's supermarket.

Based on the timeline for the first one, that should be in about another 6 weeks. :thup:

[
You're writing too much into this, Joe. If a 13-year old who weighed 300 pounds and was high on crack coming after someone after saying he was going to kill them, shooting him would likely be considered self defense if his object of punishment thought he might carry his threat out, not realizing the big tub was a kid. :dunno:

If you think someone who said they were going to kill you who was relentlessly beating your head into concrete, killing the aggressor is considered self defense. Self defense and shooting game are both acceptable forms of killing legally speaking.

You should not say you're going to kill somebody and then proceed to beat them up. They, a friend or spouse might think you meant it and stop you by shooting to kill.

Trayvon did not weigh 300 lbs. He was not on crack. No one but Zimmerman said he said he was going to kill anyone.

And Zimmerman would have never been in a confrontation if he hadn't profiled, followed, chased and cornered this kid at night without identifying himself.

In short, "I'm losing a fight I provoked" is not an out for murder.

Unless your victim happens to be a poor black kid. And you kill him in Racist Ass Florida.
I'm sorry Trayvon threatened the life of and attacked Zimmerman. The police initial report forensically supported Zimmerman's detailed questioning the night of the murder. The evidence said that he was telling the truth.

He provoked nothing. It was his turn to do neighborhood watch, and he encountered an out-of-the-ordinary and suspicious situation in which an unknown person was casing the area like a criminal does when he's looking for a house to bust into and take cash and valuables.

In fact, his cell phone had a picture of his second jewelry haul, and that was after he was kicked out of school for harboring a stash of jewelry and some drugs in his school locker.

Kicked out of school, kicked out of his house, he was forced to go stay with his natural father because his mother could not control his surly, sour attitude and propensity to get into major trouble at home and at school.

Gee Joe, are you always this dense? ;)

Truth. None of us marched for this. Sharpton and Jackson and never forget Kwanga are all the men who have kept their people down for forever.

The people of North Korea loved Kim Jong Ill......loved the guy. At an early age, they are spoon fed propaganda on a daily basis......it becomes their reality!! Like many blacks in this country, the North Koreans hang from a thread each day, yet they love their leaders. Most blacks really do think people like Jackson and Sharpton are looking out for them. The standard education for a majority of blacks is hate whitey.....they hear it every day in their community. It will never change either.

When you look at it from that perspective, its easy to understand.

I guess these days. I guess.

Having been in the music business for decades, we loved each other man we rocked and played together and never ever thought color.

I don't get this shit at all. I'm from the days of rainy nights in georgia with conway and sammy.

I come from a Toronto where "Jump Up" is joy and jerk really is a seasoning.

I don't understand American blacks who have a hard on at all. They have a hard on for life that they never even lived.

Blasphemer!!!

kirk.jpg

Janeway is blasphemy!!

GD Hitlary wannabe.

Young JT is...

Almost as good as old Tiberius

But young.

Don't hate Unkie! Plus it's in IMAX... be IN the movie. Knock my phasers off.

Nope, I'm not gonna spend that much cash to see it in IMAX. I'm gonna do exactly what I did with the first travesty.

Wait until it is on the discount rack at the local Schnuck's supermarket.

Based on the timeline for the first one, that should be in about another 6 weeks. :thup:

NOOOO!

The first new is my fave next to the originals. The new new one Kahn is back. Badder than ever... no ear bugs...

I watch it every two weeks, I could watch it once a day in the middle of my JT original line up.

Why you think I have no cable? LOL

Forum List

Back