George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec gun factory

11375d1325244221-consulting-website-oh-no___-not-shit-again.jpg

Onnonotthisshitagain.jpg

Fixed that for ya"

:D

If anyone has any doubt about the lack of humanity manifest in callous conservatives the post above will remove it. I don't know many people as fucked up as some of those above, and I spent a career in LE and interviewed hundreds of other dirt bags.

The Regime DID confiscate the gun belonging to the ACQUITTED George Zimmerman. That should be a tip-off that the fucking Regime is engaged in some tawdry behavior.

It is not a "lack of humanity" to accurately note such a fact.

You sound like the dirt bag, here, frankly.

The Federal government has NO genuine legitimate business even "looking into" the Zimmerman case. The scumbag AG is a hack, as is the President. They are busy sucking Al not too Sharpton's ass. They are disgraceful.

But they don't welch on bets. That aside, there is a history of crimes of violence in our country, crimes committed because their victim was of a different color or creed or smiled at a women of a different race. The States cannot be trusted to enforce the laws of our nation, as history shows.

Did IKE have no business sending troops to Little Rock, Arkansas in Sept 1957?
See:
President Sends Troops to Little Rock, Federalizes Arkansas National Guard; Tells Nation He Acted to Avoid An Anarchy

Eh??

Dude.

The guys making their money on stirring up race are driving limos.

The rest of us are working and having a life.

Get over it and take Al, Crump and Jesse with ya.

OMG! Snookie thinks Socrates didn't understand his own address to the forum. I guess he thinks Plato didn't understand it either since it was Plato who wrote about Socrates' Apology.

Snookie is a dumbed down version of a stupid person.

I never said a thing but you make things up and say bad things about me, you stupid ******.

Never mind.

Don't actually have to say anything.

Snook goes BOOM! again.

Snookie thinks she is funny. But nobody else thinks she is funny. No doubt she thinks the ole MJ presto changeo will garner some appreciation. Looks like it didn't! No surprise!

If anyone has any doubt about the lack of humanity manifest in callous conservatives the post above will remove it. I don't know many people as fucked up as some of those above, and I spent a career in LE and interviewed hundreds of other dirt bags.

The Regime DID confiscate the gun belonging to the ACQUITTED George Zimmerman. That should be a tip-off that the fucking Regime is engaged in some tawdry behavior.

It is not a "lack of humanity" to accurately note such a fact.

You sound like the dirt bag, here, frankly.

The Federal government has NO genuine legitimate business even "looking into" the Zimmerman case. The scumbag AG is a hack, as is the President. They are busy sucking Al not too Sharpton's ass. They are disgraceful.

But they don't welch on bets. That aside, there is a history of crimes of violence in our country, crimes committed because their victim was of a different color or creed or smiled at a women of a different race. The States cannot be trusted to enforce the laws of our nation, as history shows.

Did IKE have no business sending troops to Little Rock, Arkansas in Sept 1957?
See:
President Sends Troops to Little Rock, Federalizes Arkansas National Guard; Tells Nation He Acted to Avoid An Anarchy

Funny how you have to back up over a half-century, to justify the bullshit tactics of the liberal hack regime today. While we're opening the time capsule, let me refresh your memory about Obama's pal, Bill Ayers, and his murderous Weather Underground cohorts. But then, I forget, murderers are OK with the Left (so long as they're YOUR murderers); ain't that right, Wry? I mean, they're your heroes; yep, just honest "freedom fighters", every one of them.

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

Do you ever tell the truth?

If I was going to lie in every post, I suppose I would turn my reputation off too.
I recommend that Luddly be required to turn his reputation back on as a lesson to himself and others that he is at USMB where other posters can discipline morons until they shape up or ship out.

Last edited:
Sure. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Unlike you, however, Socrates was neither a compulsive liar nor a hack moron.

I doubt anyone EVER claimed that Socrates didn't grasp the meaning of words.

YOU, however, are clearly unable to grasp even the most basic simple concepts. Sorry, Snoopie. But you have no cred.

OMG! Snookie thinks Socrates didn't understand his own address to the forum. I guess he thinks Plato didn't understand it either since it was Plato who wrote about Socrates' Apology.

Snookie is a dumbed down version of a stupid person.

I never said a thing but you make things up and say bad things about me, you stupid ******.

Ah well, I see Snookie imploded, again...

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

If I was going to lie in every post, I suppose I would turn my reputation off too.
I recommend that Luddly has to turn his reputation back on as a lesson to himself and others that he is at USMB where other posters can discipline morons until they shape up or ship out.

[MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION]
I agree rep should be required to be on for everyone. Abuse of rep should be punished by a temporary inability to give rep.

I recommend that Luddly has to turn his reputation back on as a lesson to himself and others that he is at USMB where other posters can discipline morons until they shape up or ship out.

@freedombecki
I agree rep should be required to be on for everyone. Abuse of rep should be punished by a temporary inability to give rep.
Every where you go Luddly is saying lies to make people say things he wants them to say, so he can twist it politically.

It's a corruption of the USMB system that makes our board a place where one accounts for what he says or else.

I bet if he had to receive rep for all that balderdash, he'd soon be replacing his little horns with a halo, because he's just a paper trigger.

What if George Zimmerman were to do firearms commercials similar to those Dos Equis commercials?
Most people who've been through a close call in life and then in court have no desire to get kicked to the curb, which is what would happen if he did such a thing.

[

Zimmerman is going after NBC in a CIVIL trial, one party agains t the other. In this case all the government is doing (i.e. the court) is arbitrating between two seperate private parties. No law is being created to punish NBC for its speech, what is being determined is if Zimmerman suffered damages due to NBC's editing of the tape.

Zimmerman suffered damages because he shot a child. And frankly, if a court orders NBC to pay money, then isn't that the state using its force? Which is a violation of the first Amendment.

[
NBC's edit was made to make zimmerman seem to blurt out the person was black when in fact the 911 operator asked for the description of the person. This caused damage to zimmerman in the public square, and NBC should be punished for this.
]]]]

So in fucked up Marty Land, Zimmerman should be given a walk FOR KILLING A CHILD, but NBC should be crucified for editting out a question.

I would say interesting, but frankly, you've become a boring and predictable little man...

In your world there could be no such thing as libel or slander. Since there clearly is, you are wrong.

No, I just have a sensible definition.

If NBC had said Zimmerman put puppies in a meat grinder, and had no evidence to that effect, you might have a point.

NBC said that he profiled this kid. Guess what, he totally did that.

"Fucking Punks". "These Assholes always get away" "He looks black".

His civil attorneys that have a good case against NBC are shitting their pants over this.
Whether or not Zimmerman is a "public personality" or not is crucial to their case.
George's many interviews after the shooting was stupid and this is also stupid.
He possibly has a large pay day coming and this does nothing to help that.
Once again Boy George does not listen to sound advice.

You mean like "We don't need you to do that".

If he listened to THAT sound advice, a child wouldn't have been killed.

They guy doesn't deserve a penny out of NBC.

Funny, the 911 dispatcher that stated that and testified at trial clearly testified that he was NOT offering any advice, commands or orders when he stated that.
He deserves what a jury awards him.
The jury system is something you mob rule folks do not like.
Your mob can not beat up and take advantage of the individual with them.

Your assumption is your boy Zimmerman can stay out of trouble long enough to ever get a day in court.

Don't worry. He won't.

[

Zimmerman is going after NBC in a CIVIL trial, one party agains t the other. In this case all the government is doing (i.e. the court) is arbitrating between two seperate private parties. No law is being created to punish NBC for its speech, what is being determined is if Zimmerman suffered damages due to NBC's editing of the tape.

Zimmerman suffered damages because he shot a child. And frankly, if a court orders NBC to pay money, then isn't that the state using its force? Which is a violation of the first Amendment.

[
NBC's edit was made to make zimmerman seem to blurt out the person was black when in fact the 911 operator asked for the description of the person. This caused damage to zimmerman in the public square, and NBC should be punished for this.
]]]]

So in fucked up Marty Land, Zimmerman should be given a walk FOR KILLING A CHILD, but NBC should be crucified for editting out a question.

I would say interesting, but frankly, you've become a boring and predictable little man...

In your world there could be no such thing as libel or slander. Since there clearly is, you are wrong.

If NBC had said Zimmerman put puppies in a meat grinder, and had no evidence to that effect, you might have a point.

You're writing too much into this, Joe. If a 13-year old who weighed 300 pounds and was high on crack coming after someone after saying he was going to kill them, shooting him would likely be considered self defense if his object of punishment thought he might carry his threat out, not realizing the big tub was a kid. :dunno:

If you think someone who said they were going to kill you who was relentlessly beating your head into concrete, killing the aggressor is considered self defense. Self defense and shooting game are both acceptable forms of killing legally speaking.

You should not say you're going to kill somebody and then proceed to beat them up. They, a friend or spouse might think you meant it and stop you by shooting to kill.

Not Guilty.

Ouch!!!

That butt hurt is STILL stinging.

Get your butts on the Real Life side if you don't want the Unicorn to keep plowing it.

His civil attorneys that have a good case against NBC are shitting their pants over this.
Whether or not Zimmerman is a "public personality" or not is crucial to their case.

Just because the media is following him around and reporting on his every swipe of the toilet paper doesn't make him a public personality. He was not a public personality at the time the defamation and publication of his personal information occurred.

If he makes public appearances he is a public figure.
What he was at the time of the action is arguable and a very good point but that will go as far as the media attorneys pushes it on appeal.
This will take years.

Doing product endorsements clearly blows ‘not a public personality’ out of the water.

He wasn't a public personality at the time the defamation occurred. Are you skipping class again?

Actionable offenses under torts is a different world when damages are argued. If he is doing well now as a result of his notoriety then what are his damages as a result of the actions of NBC?
IOW, if he is making a pant load now as a result of this entire affair how can he claim he was damaged monetarily by any action NBC took?
There are TWO parts to this case.
First is the liability part and then the damages.
So he wins on the liability and then NBC argues that he has NOT been damaged at all monetarily as he is making a shit load more now than before.
That is what his lawyers are shitting their pants about.

[

[
]]]]

Three high executives down in the NBC system you fucking moron.

They started the racial profiling shit.

Fuck you you asshole.

He looks black was in a response to a 911 person's question you dick wad.

I can't wait till NBC gets it up the fucking ass. They started this shit.

Last edited:
You mean like "We don't need you to do that".

If he listened to THAT sound advice, a child wouldn't have been killed.

They guy doesn't deserve a penny out of NBC.

Funny, the 911 dispatcher that stated that and testified at trial clearly testified that he was NOT offering any advice, commands or orders when he stated that.
He deserves what a jury awards him.
The jury system is something you mob rule folks do not like.
Your mob can not beat up and take advantage of the individual with them.

Your assumption is your boy Zimmerman can stay out of trouble long enough to ever get a day in court.

Don't worry. He won't.

Unlike you I assume nothing and trust the judicial system.

Forum List

Back