Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Captain-Kirk-pointing-phaser.jpg

Blasphemer!!!

kirk.jpg

Janeway is blasphemy!!

GD Hitlary wannabe.

Young JT is...

Almost as good as old Tiberius

But young.

Don't hate Unkie! Plus it's in IMAX... be IN the movie. Knock my phasers off.

And Trayvon wasn't a child. Stop your shit libs. He was a gang banger.

Just like the kid who pulled the trigger to kill the baby in a stroller because his mother didn't have the money to give him and he blew the kid away.

Shut up with this woe is me crap.

They have every right to edit it any way they see fit.

It's called "The First Amendment". Look it up some time.

Zimmerman was a gun-toting idiot who shot a kid. And I promise you, NBC will make damned sure they get some black folks on that jury.

The first amendment does not protect you from OTHER people when you slander them or libel them, it protects you from the GOVERNMENT impinging on your right to free speech.

Constitution 101, methinks you need to take the class again.

If a court fines them, isn't that the GOVERNMENT infringing on their right to free speech? Yes or no?

A court didn't like the way you edited something. By the way, they didn't make anything up, they just edited it a certain way.

Civil courts do not fine anyone.
Juries issue verdicts with monetary damages.

[
You're writing too much into this, Joe. If a 13-year old who weighed 300 pounds and was high on crack coming after someone after saying he was going to kill them, shooting him would likely be considered self defense if his object of punishment thought he might carry his threat out, not realizing the big tub was a kid. :dunno:

If you think someone who said they were going to kill you who was relentlessly beating your head into concrete, killing the aggressor is considered self defense. Self defense and shooting game are both acceptable forms of killing legally speaking.

You should not say you're going to kill somebody and then proceed to beat them up. They, a friend or spouse might think you meant it and stop you by shooting to kill.

Trayvon did not weigh 300 lbs. He was not on crack. No one but Zimmerman said he said he was going to kill anyone.

And Zimmerman would have never been in a confrontation if he hadn't profiled, followed, chased and cornered this kid at night without identifying himself.

In short, "I'm losing a fight I provoked" is not an out for murder.

Unless your victim happens to be a poor black kid. And you kill him in Racist Ass Florida.

Pardon my french fellow USMB posters.

Bullshit pisses me clean off. I shouldn't swear like that but I have so had it with lies.

The first amendment does not protect you from OTHER people when you slander them or libel them, it protects you from the GOVERNMENT impinging on your right to free speech.

Constitution 101, methinks you need to take the class again.

If a court fines them, isn't that the GOVERNMENT infringing on their right to free speech? Yes or no?

A court didn't like the way you edited something. By the way, they didn't make anything up, they just edited it a certain way.

But Civil Courts have a wide range of discretion... just ask the nice lady who got her judgement against McDonalds reduced by a court.

[
You're writing too much into this, Joe. If a 13-year old who weighed 300 pounds and was high on crack coming after someone after saying he was going to kill them, shooting him would likely be considered self defense if his object of punishment thought he might carry his threat out, not realizing the big tub was a kid. :dunno:

If you think someone who said they were going to kill you who was relentlessly beating your head into concrete, killing the aggressor is considered self defense. Self defense and shooting game are both acceptable forms of killing legally speaking.

You should not say you're going to kill somebody and then proceed to beat them up. They, a friend or spouse might think you meant it and stop you by shooting to kill.

Trayvon did not weigh 300 lbs. He was not on crack. No one but Zimmerman said he said he was going to kill anyone.

And Zimmerman would have never been in a confrontation if he hadn't profiled, followed, chased and cornered this kid at night without identifying himself.

Unless your victim happens to be a poor black kid. And you kill him in Racist Ass Florida.

Weigh. Follow. Weigh. Follow. Weigh. Follow.

Move along.

Not guilty.

Just like the kid who pulled the trigger to kill the baby in a stroller because his mother didn't have the money to give him and he blew the kid away.

Why do liberals feel the need to lie and deceive?

But Civil Courts have a wide range of discretion... just ask the nice lady who got her judgement against McDonalds reduced by a court.

Zero zero zero civil case.

Out of gas.

Move along.

[

Let us take a look at what all of the evidence at trial was:
Zimmerman never stalked Martin.
Zimmerman never profiled Martin.
Zimmerman never chased Martin.
Zimmerman never cornered Martin.
Zimmerman never provoked Martin.
Zimmerman never started a confrontation with Martin.
Trayvon Martin was not a poor black kid.
Zimmerman did not murder Martin.
Trayvon Martin got the shit end of the stick.

Civil courts do have a wide range of discretion.
And 90% of those discretions result in multi million dollar verdicts.

Why do liberals feel the need to lie and deceive?

When I lived down south there was one phrase that made sense when nothing else made sense...

go figure

My mother queen of the queens english hated it but even she said that phrase made sense

Janeway is blasphemy!!

GD Hitlary wannabe.

Young JT is...

Almost as good as old Tiberius

But young.

Don't hate Unkie! Plus it's in IMAX... be IN the movie. Knock my phasers off.

Have I told you I love you yet?

YAY!

GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you too.

Get the tequila!! After birthday day shots.

lord no I'm sipping beer..... it was really a party down weekend. I is dying. I am in pain....

No civil case.
Case filed against znbc
Case filed against 8th SOA

Did they move the Olympics yet?

[

Let us take a look at what all of the evidence at trial was:

You mean the trial where six dumber than fuck white women proved how brain-dead and stupid they were....

That trial?

Bullllllshit.

Now, I don't put all the blame on the Jurors. the cops kind of fucked this up with their "nothing to see here" attitudes and not testing Zimmerman for the drugs he was on. You know, the ones that cause hallucinations and shit.

Forum List

Back