George Zimmerman Will Walk

Solaris

Little Miss Sunshine
Jul 3, 2013
He'll walk because the media overblew it and George was innocent. I'll bet he gets acquitted! Calling it right now.

100 points he walks. 10 points on manslaughter. 0 on getting convicted of 2nd degree murder.

Place your bets!

My bet is a hung jury.

Juries can be crazy. Look at the Casey Anthony trial.

Last edited:
I'll take the 100 on acquittal and I will raise you 500 that black will riot! :) I was watching the news and they had mentioned the jurors had been taking a lot of notes all during the trial but have slacked off severely the past few days said that suggest they have already made up their minds...I told my wife even if I knew nothing about what happened with just listening to the evidence there is no way in hell I would convict.

My bets? He's dead in a year unless he changes his identity and/or leaves the country.

Not even close. No one cares about Trayvon and no one will look for justice. He's just another thug the same as the boys killed in any other major city. A good riot now, that's different. Trayvon is a good excuse for that. A few days of street party arson and looting, especially looting and blacks will be saying Trayvon who?

Zimmerman profiled, stalked and murdered Martin. Zimmerman ignored police dispatch not to follow. Zimmerman never made any attempt to tell Martin who he was. If Zimmerman had simply waited on police to arrive and/or told Martin who he was - Martin would still be alive.

That's easy manslaughter.

My bets? He's dead in a year unless he changes his identity and/or leaves the country.

Not even close. No one cares about Trayvon and no one will look for justice. He's just another thug the same as the boys killed in any other major city. A good riot now, that's different. Trayvon is a good excuse for that. A few days of street party arson and looting, especially looting and blacks will be saying Trayvon who?

As much as it galls me to say it...I agree with your statement.

Zimmerman profiled, stalked and murdered Martin. Zimmerman ignored police dispatch not to follow. Zimmerman never made any attempt to tell Martin who he was. If Zimmerman had simply waited on police to arrive and/or told Martin who he was - Martin would still be alive.

Left out that tiny important part where Martin attacked Zimmerman....I think what sealed it was the fact that Martin did have drugs in his system and Zimmerman saying to the dispatcher that he looked like he was on drugs.

Left out that tiny important part where Martin attacked Zimmerman....I think what sealed it was the fact that Martin did have drugs in his system and Zimmerman saying to the dispatcher that he looked like he was on drugs.

Never mind that Zimmerman was headed back to his car, that martin was almost home and had to return to confront Zimmerman, or for that matter the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman broke his nose and was pounding his head into the ground.

"Drugs in his system"? You mean a little marijuana? So what? Wow, are you suggesting Martin had some sort of pot rage? Martin had his hood up, plus it was dark and raining - so how the hell could Zimmerman see well enough to think that Martin "looked like he was on drugs"? Oh, and how do we know for a fact that Martin "attacked Zimmerman"? Holy shit...

Hey lakhota do ya think Trayvon Martin was on top of George beating on him?

"Drugs in his system"? You mean a little marijuana? So what? Wow, are you suggesting Martin had some sort of pot rage? Martin had his hood up, plus it was dark and raining - so how the hell could Zimmerman see well enough to think that Martin "looked like he was on drugs"? Oh, and how do we know for a fact that Martin "attacked Zimmerman"? Holy shit...

Just going by the evidence as presented in court...oh and actually nothing Zimmerman did was wrong..he was attacked and defended himself....I guess you think he just tripped and fell and broke his nose and then tripped and fell again and cracked his head open.

Just going by the evidence as presented in court...oh and actually nothing Zimmerman did was wrong..he was attacked and defended himself....I guess you think he just tripped and fell and broke his nose and then tripped and fell again and cracked his head open.

We can only hope the jury analysis is more logical than yours.

Forum List

Back