George Zimmerman

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

:(

I heard that a couple of them were wives of attorney's and although the race of the women kind of bothered me in the beginning, I had hoped and still hope that race had nothing to do with it. The chosen jurors was the first thing that the prosecuters had some control of.

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

She should believe the defendant from the start, it's up to the prosecution team to prove he's lying.

Thank god everyone doesn't just convict on emotion.

The correct language is "presumed" innocent, not assumed innocent.

What happened to the "open mind" Juror 37B promised so she would be selected for the jury?

Like all Zimmerman defenders, Juror 37B was not concerned with the point where "George" caught up with Trayvon - 100 yards from "George's" car.

Did "George" grab this frightened kids arm? His hoodie? ... and cause Trayvon to defend himself under 'stand your ground'?

Juror 37B said she was not concerned with what led up to the fight, only the fight itself.

Open mind.

Sad .....

Have you thought about linking your story so we could all look at what she said and thought, instead of just taking your word for it?

Not too much to ask, is it?

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

She should believe the defendant from the start, it's up to the prosecution team to prove he's lying.

Since Zimmerman didn't testify, what's for her to believe?

lol, I suspect a good many on the OJ jury came into the trial with the same sort of foregone conclusions.

I don't know where these people get their backassward thinking?? The truly frightening thing is this moron is an educator!

Oh look, our very own outraged black child is now a spammer....how cute.

yeah, it's tough job dodging bullets from racist white people everyday. There should be an award for that.

Most blacks dodge bullets from other blacks. Might want to address that problem. If you really care.

And I hate making this about race but you keep it going.

I thought she was very sincere and thought the case through carefully.

None of them were happy about this situation. They all cried.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

You are both presumed and assumed to be a mouth breathing idiot.

What happened to the "open mind" Juror 37B promised so she would be selected for the jury?

You have yet to provide even a modicum of evidence that this juror did not keep an open mind. Deciding after the first day of the trail that evidence was lacking to support a conviction is not the same thing as closing one's mind. It's an indication that the case should have never been brought in the first place.

Like all Zimmerman defenders, Juror 37B was not concerned with the point where "George" caught up with Trayvon - 100 yards from "George's" car.

And this disproves the claim of self defense how?

Did "George" grab this frightened kids arm? His hoodie? ... and cause Trayvon to defend himself under 'stand your ground'?

Do you have a shred of evidence to support this?

Didn't think so.

Juror 37B said she was not concerned with what led up to the fight, only the fight itself.

Are you suggesting it should be against the law to take notice and to follow a person trespassing...in rain...at night...while concealing their identity?

What the fuck are you suggesting, exactly?

Open mind.

Not you.

Sad .....

Indeed you are.

Now, one more time, are you willing to engage in actual debate by addressing the retorts to your posts...or are you just a hateful troll? In addition to the questions posed above, you have yet to address these:

1) Explain, using logic and reason why it's troubling that she referred to Mr Zimmerman by his first name? What bias does this expose exactly?

2) Why is it a problem that she is married, has kids, or that her husband has the means to defend his family as is the case with millions of fathers?

3) She felt Zimmerman was innocent on the first day. So did the police. So what? How is that an indictment of this juror?

4) The prosecution said race was not an issue. The FBI found the same. Why are you denigrating this juror for coming to the same conclusion?

So, what is it to be? Troll or not?

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

lol, I suspect a good many on the OJ jury came into the trial with the same sort of foregone conclusions.

1.Tape of the walk through with the detectives
2.Hannity Show

Yeah, he did testify and the prosecution thought it was good enough to use in their case.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

It sounds like she was assuming he did no wrong, which is a far cry from applying the principle that you are not guilty until proven guilty.

I'd be interested to hear how she answered the questions during jury selection.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

I heard that a couple of them were wives of attorney's and although the race of the women kind of bothered me in the beginning, I had hoped and still hope that race had nothing to do with it. The chosen jurors was the first thing that the prosecuters had some control of.

Sanford is a....ahem...."conservative" town. Much like Central Florida is a...ahh...conservative bastion of Republican values. (wink, wink). I really doubt the prosecution wanted an all-white jury.

She knows what someone who looks suspicious does. Just like thousands if not millions of others.

Looking suspicious in one person's opinion is not a capital offense in this country.

and he was not shot for looking suspicious.

The way I see it...he was shot for physically expressing his lack of appreciation for someone else viewing him as suspicious looking.

1.Tape of the walk through with the detectives
2.Hannity Show

Yeah, he did testify and the prosecution thought it was good enough to use in their case.

She said 'from the start'. So presumably she'd already heard all of that, and already made up her mind?

Why the fuck did the prosecution let her on the jury?

Attention race baiting idiots; this case was a no win for anyone.

And if Zimmerman does get shot and killed by a revenge seeker, would you be happy? What then?

Here's what she said:

God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us. As a black woman in an nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god. As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men.”

Penn University Prof Says Zimmerman Let Off Because God Is a ?White Racist? | The Gateway Pundit

God carries a gun and stalks black men??? ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back