George Zimmerman

The more the tea cons post their racist hatreds, the sooner Holder will put his investigation into high gear.

Juror B37 represents the racism of the far right - the American Taliban.

Sick ....

:(

I doubt holder has a gear higher than the investigation into George Zimmerman. The investigation came up with nothing the first time around. He has GOT to find something this time or be forever known as more of a fool than he is now. Maybe he can get Rachel Jeantel to bring her brand new testimony to court. The one she didn't give last time but has now thought of what she should have said.

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

She should believe the defendant from the start, it's up to the prosecution team to prove he's lying.

Thank god everyone doesn't just convict on emotion.

Since Zimmerman didn't testify, what's for her to believe?

lol, I suspect a good many on the OJ jury came into the trial with the same sort of foregone conclusions.

just to ensure you know how it works..

When a defendant pleads "not guilty"...he or she is saying to the court...."I am not guilty of the charges levied on me."

When a jury is chosen, they are told that the defendant has pleaded "not guilty" to the charges.

The jury is supposed to believe the defendant's plea....and enter the trial with the presumption of innocence.

Then it is up to the prosecution to present their case as to why the jury should believe otherwise.

Understand?

since zimmerman didn't testify, what's for her to believe?

Lol, i suspect a good many on the oj jury came into the trial with the same sort of foregone conclusions.

1.tape of the walk through with the detectives
2.hannity show

yeah, he did testify and the prosecution thought it was good enough to use in their case.

she said 'from the start'. So presumably she'd already heard all of that, and already made up her mind?

Why the fuck did the prosecution let her on the jury?

mistrial!

lol, I suspect a good many on the OJ jury came into the trial with the same sort of foregone conclusions.

1.Tape of the walk through with the detectives
2.Hannity Show

Yeah, he did testify and the prosecution thought it was good enough to use in their case.

She said 'from the start'. So presumably she'd already heard all of that, and already made up her mind?

she said it from the start because ...
THE PROSECUITION, THE DEFENSE AND THE JUDGE TELL THEM SUCH.

Do not debate what you don't know.

Jury opening instructions are that they are to assume the defendant is innocent.

And look what the lying cock roach Barry Soetoro had to say - "And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken,”

Yeah, right.

clearly she is the devil--all the jurors are evil?

unless a similar case actually occurs in the DC area and we are allowed to watch Sunny/CNN analyst prosecute the case and bring in a guilty verdict --this is as good as it gets.

I should rush to Google and search for demographics--to my limited knowledge there is not a significant Hispanic population in DC. The realm of fantasy that is required to cover all aspects of this case is beyond me.

5 white women and one Hispanic--should I infer that GZ is more white than he is Hispanic?

This is where I need to stop.

If there is a thunderbolt---some startling new development that would be interesting.

I think I have the basics. Someone should design an instrument to assess 'your place on the spectrum'--race, stand your ground/self defense.

1.Tape of the walk through with the detectives
2.Hannity Show

Yeah, he did testify and the prosecution thought it was good enough to use in their case.

She said 'from the start'. So presumably she'd already heard all of that, and already made up her mind?

of course this juror is an accomplished liar--cough.

the prosecution could have struck her--it was known that her husband owns a firearm and is an attorney. Not possible that such a woman could be busy with her own job and family responsibilities and not be well informed on this case?

Last edited:

TV news helicopters showed some people kicking and punching others along the street, including two people sitting on a bus bench.

The people beaten up were BLACK PEOPLE! Two black people sitting at a bus bench got jumped and beaten up. Paramedics took them away.

What is it with black people beating and killing other black people in some sort of move against what they perceive as white oppression? What is it? There seems to be some sort of rallying cry in the black areas that goes along the lines of "Let's kill all the black people".

What happened to the "open mind" Juror 37B promised so she would be selected for the jury?

Like all Zimmerman defenders, Juror 37B was not concerned with the point where "George" caught up with Trayvon - 100 yards from "George's" car.

Did "George" grab this frightened kids arm? His hoodie? ... and cause Trayvon to defend himself under 'stand your ground'?

Juror 37B said she was not concerned with what led up to the fight, only the fight itself.

Open mind.

Sad .....

There was no evidence to show that Zimmerman grabbed Martin at all.

I'm not sure you understand how trials work.

She knows what someone who looks suspicious does. Just like thousands if not millions of others.

Looking suspicious in one person's opinion is not a capital offense in this country.

and he was not shot for looking suspicious.

The way I see it...he was shot for physically expressing his lack of appreciation for someone else viewing him as suspicious looking.

Since there's no proof of that whatsoever that's quite a leap.

That's what people with an IQ lower than 80 do. Next they'll probably learn one from their 70 IQ friends in the Congo and start lopping off breasts.

What happened to the "open mind" Juror 37B promised so she would be selected for the jury?

Like all Zimmerman defenders, Juror 37B was not concerned with the point where "George" caught up with Trayvon - 100 yards from "George's" car.

Did "George" grab this frightened kids arm? His hoodie? ... and cause Trayvon to defend himself under 'stand your ground'?

Juror 37B said she was not concerned with what led up to the fight, only the fight itself.

Open mind.

Sad .....

There was no evidence to show that Zimmerman grabbed Martin at all.

I'm not sure you understand how trials work.

I'm still waiting for a link to his source. :eusa_eh:

She should believe the defendant from the start, it's up to the prosecution team to prove he's lying.

Thank god everyone doesn't just convict on emotion.

just to ensure you know how it works..

When a defendant pleads "not guilty"...he or she is saying to the court...."I am not guilty of the charges levied on me."

When a jury is chosen, they are told that the defendant has pleaded "not guilty" to the charges.

The jury is supposed to believe the defendant's plea....and enter the trial with the presumption of innocence.

Then it is up to the prosecution to present their case as to why the jury should believe otherwise.

Understand?

You don't understand. That bears no resemblance to what she said.

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

Casey Anthony, o.j. Simpson both got away with murder.

Oj murdered two people and Casey Anthony murdered her two year old child.

Anthony a white female killing her white child
Oj black guy killing two white people

Racism and sexism in both cases. A racist jury paying back the LAPD for years of racism. And a sexist one that couldn't believe a mother would kill her own baby girl.

If OJ had been white he would've been found guilty.

If Anthony had been the dad he would've been convicted.

If trayvon had been white, no charges would have been brought against GZ.

It is what it is...

Forum List

Back