George Zimmerman

More of the same.
Night after night after night.

As soon as it dies down... the DOJ will ramp it up all over again.

It's been night after night for two nights. After last night, Chief Charlie Beck has had enough, if they try it again there will be mass arrests.

It might be racist to let these black people run around beating up other black people, vandalizing black stores and destroying the cars of other black people. A race war in which members of one race attack members of the same race they are is counter productive.

More of the same.
Night after night after night.

As soon as it dies down... the DOJ will ramp it up all over again.

I hope you're right. Trayvon's murder needs to become the rallying cry about the rampant racism in the US in the same way that the dead children in Newtown have for the rights of all Americans to be safe from assholes like GZ.

So you want more black on black crime? Got it.

The more the tea cons post their racist hatreds, the sooner Holder will put his investigation into high gear.

Juror B37 represents the racism of the far right - the American Taliban.

Sick ....

:(

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

How about some specificity? Can you use your grown up words and explain, using logic and reason why it's troubling that she referred to Mr Zimmerman by his first name? What bias does this expose exactly?

Similarly, why is it a problem that she is married, has kids, or that her husband has the means to defend his family as is the case with millions of fathers?

She felt Zimmerman was innocent on the first day. So did the police. So what? How is that an indictment of this juror?

Lastly, the prosecution said race was not an issue. The FBI found the same. Why are you denigrating this juror for coming to the same conclusion?

Lots of anger in your post, little logic. Want to try again?

So you can't address the topic with any specificity? How sad for you.

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

Yes, a jury of the DEFENDANT'S peers. NOT a jury of the deceased's peers. Not sure why you can't get that.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

Its a jury of your peers for the accused, not for the victim, and has been that way since the beginning.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

She should believe the defendant from the start, it's up to the prosecution team to prove he's lying.

Thank god everyone doesn't just convict on emotion.

^^^^^^^^^^^
This :clap2: What this poster said is just how the judicial system is supposed to work

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

She should believe the defendant from the start, it's up to the prosecution team to prove he's lying.

Thank god everyone doesn't just convict on emotion.

POSSITIVE REP when it opens up. You are exactly right! Every defendant is innocent until proven guilty and the jury is a jury of the DEFENDANT's peers. (Funny thought: I know a really arrogant doctor who is always saying he has no peers.)

#1. No one here knows who assaulted who.

#2. I have never ever called for Zimmerman to be lynched. If you have to lie to make your point, not much of a point......is it?

The jury didn't seem to have a problem figuring out who assaulted who. Neither did I when I heard the prosecution. Every prosecution witness validated Zimmerman's story. You have used all the euphemisms. Who leads you to the kitchen every morning.

The jury's job was to find beyond a reasonable doubt if Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd degree murder. It was NOT their job to find who threw the first punch. Do you not know the Law?

You're full of shit. Thats exactly one of the things the jury needed to determine.
And they felt TM attacked GZ,giving GZ the right to self defense.

What happened to the "open mind" Juror 37B promised so she would be selected for the jury?

Like all Zimmerman defenders, Juror 37B was not concerned with the point where "George" caught up with Trayvon - 100 yards from "George's" car.

Did "George" grab this frightened kids arm? His hoodie? ... and cause Trayvon to defend himself under 'stand your ground'?

Juror 37B said she was not concerned with what led up to the fight, only the fight itself.

Open mind.

Sad .....

As she should have.

Which has no relevancy. She is an independent woman with her own thought process

Sadly, he DID look suspicious. Anyone of any color walking slowly in the rain with a hoodie will come across suspicious if he/she is in a self contained and self patrolled complex where he/she does not live. This does not mean he is definitely up to no good. It simply means it is worthy of consideration.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

Funny....all that you "criticized" is exactly as it should be.

You must live in bizzarro world if you think things should be different.

What happened to the "open mind" Juror 37B promised so she would be selected for the jury?

Like all Zimmerman defenders, Juror 37B was not concerned with the point where "George" caught up with Trayvon - 100 yards from "George's" car.

Did "George" grab this frightened kids arm? His hoodie? ... and cause Trayvon to defend himself under 'stand your ground'?

Juror 37B said she was not concerned with what led up to the fight, only the fight itself.

Open mind.

Sad .....

you don't get it....likely because you don't want to get it.

One can have a hunch but still have an open mind.

I was once against same sex marriage...but had an open mind....and now support it.

For someone to NOT assume innocent until proven guilty is someone without the proper thinking for a jury.

How is this person a professor? She seems as dumb as a box of rocks with the asinine things quoted. Really, God is a white racist because…

Well we don’t get to the because; that apparently is not important when making bullshit claims.

Forum List

Back