George Zimmerman's bloody head

I would guess Martin assulted him after they had a verbal exchange. Martin was probably pissed, so he decided to attack. Martin may had been within his rights to be pissed about being "profiled", but he did not have the right to physically assault Zimmerman after he was walking away.

Martin was the one who made a bad situation worse, by making it a physical confrontation. With the new picture of Zimmerman's bloody head, its quite apparent that Martin drew first blood.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

This looks like blood from some type of injury, but then, we know he was not taken to a hospital. If he had any injury that could require antibiotics, or cause a concussion, why didn't the police FORCE him to get medical attention THEN?

Holy fuck you are stupid.

The paramedics treated him at the site before he was taken to the police station for questioning.....

Try to keep up....

From you, the insult is APPRECIATED. Fear of deadly force is necessary for the use of deadly force; so Zimmerman doesn't even get a run through at a hospital. Of course, I am more concerned with victims than killers.............:doubt:

This looks like blood from some type of injury, but then, we know he was not taken to a hospital. If he had any injury that could require antibiotics, or cause a concussion, why didn't the police FORCE him to get medical attention THEN?

omg stop being so stupid--please.

I was in a car accident, no visible injury, still forced to go to a hospital. Having wounds after a fight and not being required to get a complete medical exam is STUPID!

Who had the authority to force you to receive medical treatment? Do you have a guardian? If so that explains a lot.

I was in a car accident, no visible injury, still forced to go to a hospital. Having wounds after a fight and not being required to get a complete medical exam is STUPID!

LOL, please Peach, you're killing me here.

Trayvon wasn't old enough for a concealed carry license. Too bad. Maybe he would have been able to stand his ground a little more effectively then.

IMHO the "Stand your ground" law is reckless and dangerous. This was predicted by the people who opposed it.

It's a disgrace that it had to come to this to recognize the folly of that legislation.

Well yeah, us citizens should just let the criminals rob, RAPE, beat the shit out of us..then AFTER we get to call 911..how lovely

You have every right to defend yourself. But after that..it must be investigated and vetted. You do not have the right to take a life without question.

Amazing! The Stand Your ground Law is indeed irresponsible. Yet, in defense of the indefensible, Conservatives win another Gold Medal for Conclusion Jumping!

No, criminals cannot just beat you and rob you and kill you. And no, once you have defended yourself by killing someone, you should not just walk away without a clear, legal testimony defending your actions.

If Stand Your Ground really means kill without consequence or accountability, how can anyone defend it and still say they favor the rule of law over anarchy?

Ah, hate to break this to you but nobody can force you to go to a hospital unless they think you're mentally unstable...wherein they can use what I believe is called a "Baker Act" to have you kept in either a hospital or mental health institution for your own protection...or so inebriated as to not be competant.

IMHO the "Stand your ground" law is reckless and dangerous. This was predicted by the people who opposed it.

It's a disgrace that it had to come to this to recognize the folly of that legislation.

Well yeah, us citizens should just let the criminals rob, RAPE, beat the shit out of us..then AFTER we get to call 911..how lovely

You have every right to defend yourself. But after that..it must be investigated and vetted. You do not have the right to take a life without question.

well, now that I can agree on..but you said....IMHO the "Stand your ground" law is reckless and dangerous.

so make up your mind.

Who had the authority to force you to receive medical treatment? Do you have a guardian? If so that explains a lot.

Law enforcement said GET ON THE STRETCHER, I did. :lol:

Keep up with what?

Where is the picture from?

The blood patterns look very strange..and there is no apparent wound. Why is that?

In any case..if there was a struggle..it was Zimmerman who initiated it. Are you saying that the kid had no right to defend himself?

You know Ron Goldman had cuts and bruises all over his hands? Why didn't anyone make a fuss about that?

The picture is from ABC news, hardly a right wing rag.

"There is no apparent wound". Glad to get your take as a medical expert. If there was no wound then why was he treated by the paramedics?

"If there was a struggle, it was Zimmerman who initiated it".
Really? Because Swallow says so? I am saying everyone has the right to defend themselves when attacked. The evidence and testamony of witnesses clearly shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman. *IF* Zimmerman attacked Martin first, then of course he would of been in his right to defend himself, but I have not heard of any evidence that suggests thats the case.

But all you libs want to do is omit certain testamony and physical evidnence to paint a picture of an innocent black boy eating skittles getting shot by a racist white man. After all, you've got a political agenda to push, and thats far more important than the whole story with all the facts.

Last edited:

Ah, hate to break this to you but nobody can force you to go to a hospital unless they think you're mentally unstable...wherein they can use what I believe is called a "Baker Act" to have you kept in either a hospital or mental health institution for your own protection...or so inebriated as to not be competant.

That is a 72 hour hold in Florida; not comparable. After accidents or injuries from confrontations, police can instruct. I obeyed, though I did not feel injured. (As I am both defending Romney, and in favor of VICTIM's rights, I'm ticking off a lot of posters today.:lol:)

That is a 72 hour hold in Florida; not comparable. After accidents or injuries from confrontations, police can instruct. I obeyed, though I did not feel injured. (As I am both defending Romney, and in favor of VICTIM's rights, I'm ticking off a lot of posters today.:lol:)

So the answer to your question is that the police did not have the AUTHORITY to force Zimmerman to seek medical treatment.

You really gonna fall on the sword of that lie huh?

The thing is in the Court's hands now dude, these facts will come out.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

The death penalty is not an option with a 2nd degree murder conviction in Florida. You lose!

Amazing! The Stand Your ground Law is indeed irresponsible. Yet, in defense of the indefensible, Conservatives win another Gold Medal for Conclusion Jumping!

No, criminals cannot just beat you and rob you and kill you. And no, once you have defended yourself by killing someone, you should not just walk away without a clear, legal testimony defending your actions.

If Stand Your Ground really means kill without consequence or accountability, how can anyone defend it and still say they favor the rule of law over anarchy?

Zimmerman did not "walk away" that night. He was taken in for questioning, witness' statements were taken, and all the evidence was handed over to the DA. And all the evidence at that time showed he acted in self-defense.

I'm a conservative and I have stated many times on differing threads, that Stand Your Ground is fundementally flawed.

George Zimmerman sorry for Trayvon Martin death as bail set at $150,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch volunteer charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin, unexpectedly took the stand at a bail hearing on Friday and apologised to the teenager's family.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of their son. I did not know how old he was – I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not," Zimmerman said.

So he shot someone when he didn't even know if they were armed?

He knew he was getting the shit beat out of him by someone with TWO arms. A right one and a left one!

Again, propagate the lie!

The lie that Zimmerman just killed someone "without question". He was taken into custody that night and after they examined all the evidence he was released.

Forum List

Back