George Zimmerman's bloody head

Nice of Zimmerman to recognize the loss publicly. I'm sure some will argue whether he meant it or not.

Well..he misstated something in his weird apology. He said he didn't know how young Martin was..

Yet in the 911 tape he clearly says he's a teen.

That's probably going to come back to haunt him in the trial.

He also admitted shooting the victim, yes it was known, but emphasizing that fact isn't wise.

Someone asking a stranger in a gated community who they are and what they are doing is not "accosting" them. What gives you the right to assault someone asking those questions? Fight for your life because someone asks you questions? Are you kidding me! You fight for your life if someone attacks you. Someone asking you a question does not fall under the heading of an "attack".

I'd have told the bastard to fuck off if he started asking me those questions

I would have walked faster.

Ah, yes...funny thing about that. If you look at the timeline from when Martin took off running from Zimmerman and when the Witnesses called 9/11 to report a struggle it's over two and a half minutes. Take a look at the map and tell me why Trayvon isn't easily back at Brandy Green's condo LONG before Zimmerman concludes his phone call with the police. It's literally only a couple hundred yards if that. If 17 year old football playing Trayvon takes off running you're REALLY telling me that out of shape George is going to even come close to catching him? Trayvon's in Brandy Green's condo before Zimmerman finishes his call and gets out of the truck if he keeps going. The only way he's not is if he stops and confronts Zimmerman...as it's perfectly plain he did when he's heard to say "What's up Homes?" That isn't someone avoiding a conflict...that's someone bracing another person.

Last edited:
And Martin assaulted him why?

If people could just own that he should not have racially profiled a young man out to get a soda and skittles, none of this would have happened? That'd be great.

I would guess Martin assulted him after they had a verbal exchange. Martin was probably pissed, so he decided to attack. Martin may had been within his rights to be pissed about being "profiled", but he did not have the right to physically assault Zimmerman after he was walking away.

Martin was the one who made a bad situation worse, by making it a physical confrontation. With the new picture of Zimmerman's bloody head, its quite apparent that Martin drew first blood.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

He wasn't asked not to follow Martin.

Perhaps you're right but I heard he was by a 911 operator. Whatever, this is for the jury.

I'm always stunned when people deny that zimmerman was asked to NOT pursue trayvon

911 call
(wind noises)
dispatch: are you following him?
zimmerman: yeah
dispatch: okay, we don't need you to do that.

Last edited:
He wasn't asked not to follow Martin.

Perhaps you're right but I heard he was by a 911 operator. Whatever, this is for the jury.

I'm always stunned when people deny that zimmerman was asked to NOT pursue trayvon

911 call
(wind noises)

I'm always stunned to see people who can't understand what is said.

btw, the more often gets on the stand to "apologize" the better it is for prosecution

...he will show himself to be a lying crazy (a crazy that florida gave a concealed carry permit to :cuckoo:)

holy cow, so now if woman is being raped the woman would have to stop and ask the rapist if he is ARMED before she shoots his pecker off?

good grief..:cuckoo:

Holy Cow..if a woman is being chased by a rapist..she can't hit him?

Unbelievable, you expect a woman to have to use her fists to fight a rapist off before shooting him in order to defend herself?

Liberals...the champions of womens rights. :cuckoo:

If people could just own that he should not have racially profiled a young man out to get a soda and skittles, none of this would have happened? That'd be great.

I would guess Martin assulted him after they had a verbal exchange. Martin was probably pissed, so he decided to attack. Martin may had been within his rights to be pissed about being "profiled", but he did not have the right to physically assault Zimmerman after he was walking away.

Martin was the one who made a bad situation worse, by making it a physical confrontation. With the new picture of Zimmerman's bloody head, its quite apparent that Martin drew first blood.

This looks like blood from some type of injury, but then, we know he was not taken to a hospital. If he had any injury that could require antibiotics, or cause a concussion, why didn't the police FORCE him to get medical attention THEN?

This looks like blood from some type of injury, but then, we know he was not taken to a hospital. If he had any injury that could require antibiotics, or cause a concussion, why didn't the police FORCE him to get medical attention THEN?

omg stop being so stupid--please.

911 call
(wind noises)

Wow, that's REALLY splitting hairs. Is "We don't need you to do that" that same thing as "Don't do that"? Pretty damn close. Whatever, it's up to the jury to decide.

Holy fuck you are stupid.

The paramedics treated him at the site before he was taken to the police station for questioning.....

Try to keep up....

911 call
(wind noises)

Wow, that's REALLY splitting hairs. Is "We don't need you to do that" that same thing as "Don't do that"? Pretty damn close. Whatever, it's up to the jury to decide.

The problem is he is in no way required by law to follow what a phone operator tells him to do.

omg stop being so stupid--please.

I was in a car accident, no visible injury, still forced to go to a hospital. Having wounds after a fight and not being required to get a complete medical exam is STUPID!

911 call
(wind noises)

Close but no cigar------they did NOT tell Zimmerman to do ANYTHING. Settling for "close" when communicating is bound to lead to misunderstanding.

It wasn't a casual encounter. Martin saw Zimmerman who was not an officer of the law, following him. Then after trying to flee from him..Zimmerman confronts him. It was reasonable to believe that Zimmerman meant to do him harm.

Martin was well within his rights to defend himself.

Trayvon wasn't old enough for a concealed carry license. Too bad. Maybe he would have been able to stand his ground a little more effectively then.

IMHO the "Stand your ground" law is reckless and dangerous. This was predicted by the people who opposed it.

It's a disgrace that it had to come to this to recognize the folly of that legislation.

Well yeah, us citizens should just let the criminals rob, RAPE, beat the shit out of us..then AFTER we get to call 911..how lovely

Last edited:

Holy fuck you are stupid.

The paramedics treated him at the site before he was taken to the police station for questioning.....

Try to keep up....

Keep up with what?

Where is the picture from?

The blood patterns look very strange..and there is no apparent wound. Why is that?

In any case..if there was a struggle..it was Zimmerman who initiated it. Are you saying that the kid had no right to defend himself?

You know Ron Goldman had cuts and bruises all over his hands? Why didn't anyone make a fuss about that?

Forum List

Back