George Zimmerman's bloody head

I hope I don't get in trouble, for similar posts, at similar threads!

1. Zimmy was instructed to remain in his car and refrain from contacting Martin;

False. He was given no such "instruction," you dolt.
If you ignore the polcie call from Zimmerman then yes you;d be correct but most of us aren't retards who ignore reality
Gee. He pulled a gun in order -- he maintains -- to save his own life or avoid the risk of serious bodily harm, but YOU imagine he needs to aim more carefully to avoid doing -- any damage? You might be a bigger asshole, but it's not easy to see how.
Stalking someone then attacking them and then killing htem isnt self defense

1. Zimmy was instructed to remain in his car and refrain from contacting Martin;
2. Zimmy exited the car, with his auto-gat, and contacted Martin;
3. A confrontation occurred, with controversial accounts, complicated by Sanford PD failure to secure the crime scene or evenly test Zimmy, the way they tested Martin, deceased, and SPD refused to contact Martin's father or his girlfriend, whose numbers were in Martin's phone;
4. Zimmy shot Martin, to kill him, rather than wound or subdue Martin.

Since no way did Zimmerman chamber a round, release the safety, and perfectly shoot Martin, while taking a beating, we may assume Zimmy intended to use the gun to commit a crime, justifiably charged, as murder-2. Did we notice the Feds watching, so no more trend, to fail due process will serve State of Florida or Zimmy?

LOL, this isn't television. Zimmerman made the only move he had by pointing and shooting. I sure get a kick out of you guys who have never been in a similar situation and you come with all of this shoot to wound and flash your gun crap.

Well most of us dont stalk random people when told not to be the cops then run after them and confront them.

"At 2:07 minutes into his call to the police, Zimmerman says, "he's running.". At 2:37 minutes, Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, "he ran." The sound of an "open door" chime, a change in Zimmerman's voice and the sound of wind indicate that Zimmerman has left his vehicle, prompting the dispatcher to ask if Zimmerman is following Martin. When Zimmerman confirms that he is, the dispatcher says, "We don't need you to do that."[108] Zimmerman says "OK". Asked if he "want(s) to meet with the officer," Zimmerman says "yeah" and gives directions to where his vehicle is parked but is unable to provide an address. He also tells the dispatcher the numbers of his street address, and then at 3:35 adds, "Oh crap, I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is." The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?", to which the dispatcher replies, "no problem".[109] Zimmerman appears to hang up at the 4:05 mark. The recording ends at the 4:11 mark, approximately 7:13:41 PM."

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Zimmerman had followed the implied instructions, "We don't need you to do that," he wouldn't have taken his pistol out, to commit a crime, as he clearly intended. He did NOT wait for police, he had a gun, ready, and he used the gun, with intent to kill.

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause. He exceeded his office, and his intent to use a gun to commit a crime is clearly shown, by the circumstances of that weapon's abuse. No way could he chamber a round, release the safety, and fire one, perfect, fatal shot, with Martin beating up on him, the whole time. Guilty people do this sort of thing, and sometimes, they get away with it.

Here's what's purely absurd....folk are implying that unless the dispatch said, "George Zimmerman, you are ordered by the the Sanford Police dept. to cease following the suspect you described and remain in your vehicle", Zimmerman was free to continue his stalking of Martin. Also, folks are telling me that I must ASSUME that Zimmerman gave up trying to find Martin and was returning to his car when Martin essentially doubles back to attack him.

To do all this, all you have to do is IGNORE ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT CONTRADICTS THE SCENARIO, and assume that Zimmerman is a complete idiot prone to bouts of mental uncomprehension. :doubt:

But what's REALLY scary is this defense that under Florida law, even if you've provoked a fight and are armed, if the person you're fighting turns the tables and kicks your ass, you can justifiably kill them because you feel YOUR life is threatened and NOT be prosecuted for manslaughter. :confused:

Man, between the voter suppression and this, I'm steering clear of Florida.

If Zimmerman had followed the implied instructions, "We don't need you to do that," he wouldn't have taken his pistol out, to commit a crime, as he clearly intended. He did NOT wait for police, he had a gun, ready, and he used the gun, with intent to kill.

Why U so StuPid? U an Afro?

Zimmerman was following instructions when he got out of his car. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman to tell him where the Afro was going, and Zimmerman had to get out of the car to comply. But, Zimmerman stopped and lost the Afro.

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause.

Except for the beating, part.

Don't you just love it when David Duke wanna-be's like Ariux think using their racial slurs and race baiting terms someone accenuates the validity of their assertions? :rolleyes:

"At 2:07 minutes into his call to the police, Zimmerman says, "he's running.". At 2:37 minutes, Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, "he ran." The sound of an "open door" chime, a change in Zimmerman's voice and the sound of wind indicate that Zimmerman has left his vehicle, prompting the dispatcher to ask if Zimmerman is following Martin. When Zimmerman confirms that he is, the dispatcher says, "We don't need you to do that."[108] Zimmerman says "OK". Asked if he "want(s) to meet with the officer," Zimmerman says "yeah" and gives directions to where his vehicle is parked but is unable to provide an address. He also tells the dispatcher the numbers of his street address, and then at 3:35 adds, "Oh crap, I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is." The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?", to which the dispatcher replies, "no problem".[109] Zimmerman appears to hang up at the 4:05 mark. The recording ends at the 4:11 mark, approximately 7:13:41 PM."

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause. He exceeded his office, and his intent to use a gun to commit a crime is clearly shown, by the circumstances of that weapon's abuse. No way could he chamber a round, release the safety, and fire one, perfect, fatal shot, with Martin beating up on him, the whole time. Guilty people do this sort of thing, and sometimes, they get away with it.

Here's what's purely absurd....folk are implying that unless the dispatch said, "George Zimmerman, you are ordered by the the Sanford Police dept. to cease following the suspect you described and remain in your vehicle", Zimmerman was free to continue his stalking of Martin. Also, folks are telling me that I must ASSUME that Zimmerman gave up trying to find Martin and was returning to his car when Martin essentially doubles back to attack him.

To do all this, all you have to do is IGNORE ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT CONTRADICTS THE SCENARIO, and assume that Zimmerman is a complete idiot prone to bouts of mental uncomprehension. :doubt:

But what's REALLY scary is this defense that under Florida law, even if you've provoked a fight and are armed, if the person you're fighting turns the tables and kicks your ass, you can justifiably kill them because you feel YOUR life is threatened and NOT be prosecuted for manslaughter. :confused:

So what exactly is it that Trayvon Martin is DOING between the 2:00 mark of that call and the 4:00 mark of that call? When last seen he was running. Now how far do you think a fit 17 year old can run in two minutes, Thai? For your scenario of Zimmerman "doubling back" to assault Trayvon to work you're asking us to believe that in the two minutes that have gone by Martin has only gone a few yards. Are you seriously buying that?

As for someone provoking a fight? I'm not quite following your logic here, Thai What is it that George Zimmerman did exactly that provoked a fight...asking Trayvon Martin questions? I'm sorry but that's not grounds to assault someone. Neither is following someone. Trayvon Martin was doing nothing wrong that night UNTIL he apparently took exception to being asked questions and being followed and decided that the best response to that was to give George Zimmerman a good old fashioned beat down. This whole concept that Zimmerman provoked a fight with his actions I find rather laughable. You don't assault someone who asks you what you're doing in a neighborhood that you don't live in and they do. You answer their question. "I'm Trayvon Martin and I'm visiting my dad's fiancee Brandy Green who lives in townhouse B-3." See how easy that is? So why didn't Martin do that? Why did he decide that fists were the solution to his problem with Zimmerman? That's the sign of a kid with "issues"...the kind of issues that get you kicked out of school three times. But you keep on blaming George Zimmerman for simply trying to keep his neighborhood from being vandalized.

Last edited:

Wow, you should go into gambling for a living because with your awesome psychic powers that can chanel Zimmermans thoughts to you months after the deeds were done and over hundreds of miles of distance you would have no problem with a roulette wheel or tumbling dice, lol.

Many you libtards want to string GZ up for the outrage of defending his own life so bad yo uwill jsut make shit up, convince yourself its all true (easy since you appear to be a blithering moron anyway) and then arguethat these are FACTS! ROFLMAO.

Decioding to shoot a guy who is pounding your head into the pavement is NOT 'cause'? You are really so 10 generations of inbred stupid that you cant fathom how he could shoot a guy with his gun while the thug is sitting on him pounding him? It never occured to you that he might have carried with a chambered round like MOST CCL holders do?

Here's what's purely absurd....folk are implying that unless the dispatch said, "George Zimmerman, you are ordered by the the Sanford Police dept. to cease following the suspect you described and remain in your vehicle", Zimmerman was free to continue his stalking of Martin.

No, stupid ass, we are telling you that this is a free country and the 911 operator had no AUTHORITY to tell GZ jack shit. And what GZ did was not stalking him, you fucking liar.

Also, folks are telling me that I must ASSUME that Zimmerman gave up trying to find Martin and was returning to his car when Martin essentially doubles back to attack him.

No one is saying that, as there is no reason to assume what the evidence clearly suggests.

If you were an honest person, which you plainly are not, your lack of comprehension of what your opponents are asserting should give you pause to reconsider your assertions and conclusions. But since you are a lying peace of dogshit, you wont ever do that and will continue to slander a man far your superior because you are too stupid and stubborn to realize that you are wrong and make yourself look like the stupid lying, fucktard that you really are.

No, we simply look at the evidence and draw oour conclusions from that.

You and the rest of the racist lynch mob are the only complete idiots involved in this...and the dead one too of course.

Yeah defending your own life because some thug is trying to beat you to death and wont stop when you 'tap out' or even plead for your life is just so outrageous.

Obviously anyone who shoots a black criminal is a racist who should be lynched, right?

/s

For those on the left, this is not about what is right and fair. This is about defending to the last breath and shred of credibility a PR campaign against 'Stand Your Ground' laws that has blown up in their faces because they didnt do good research and picked a really bad case to make their cnetral showcase.

They thought they had a white racist who chased down and shot a black child, but they got a white hispanic that shot a violent thug who was trying to beat the hispanic to death.

Cant waste all that money and time though can we? Just have to hang GZ anyway; the better world that will result totally justifies sacrificing the life of one innocent man, as history demonstrates they have a habit of doing from the Jacobin Reign of Terror to the Khmer Rogue.

Man, between the voter suppression...

Yeah because making sure that people are who they say they are is just so unconstiutional and unfair to the Democrat political machines.

....I'm steering clear of Florida.

I am sure the law-abiding citizenry of Florida are thankful for that.

Last edited:

So what exactly is it that Trayvon Martin is DOING between the 2:00 mark of that call and the 4:00 mark of that call? When last seen he was running. Now how far do you think a fit 17 year old can run in two minutes, Thai? For your scenario of Zimmerman "doubling back" to assault Trayvon to work you're asking us to believe that in the two minutes that have gone by Martin has only gone a few yards. Are you seriously buying that?
Yep it is impossible for a 28 year old to outrun a 17 year old. Impossible its cant happen never ever never ever....

As for someone provoking a fight? I'm not quite following your logic here, Thai What is it that George Zimmerman did exactly that provoked a fight...asking Trayvon Martin questions?
Stalked him and than ran into him. That is what the evidence shows he did

I'm sorry but that's not grounds to assault someone. Neither is following someone. Trayvon Martin was doing nothing wrong that night UNTIL he apparently took exception to being asked questions and being followed and decided that the best response to that was to give George Zimmerman a good old fashioned beat down.
Yes Martin being attacked by Zimmerman means martin was doing something wrong.
This whole concept that Zimmerman provoked a fight with his actions I find rather laughable.

Not surprised that you find reality laughable

You don't assault someone who asks you what you're doing in a neighborhood that you don't live in and they do. You answer their question. "I'm Trayvon Martin and I'm visiting my dad's fiancee Brandy Green who lives in townhouse B-3." See how easy that is? So why didn't Martin do that? Why did he decide that fists were the solution to his problem with Zimmerman? That's the sign of a kid with "issues"...the kind of issues that get you kicked out of school three times. But you keep on blaming George Zimmerman for simply trying to keep his neighborhood from being vandalized.
According to witnesses Zimmerman attacked Martin and Martin told him to get off and was yelling for help

[
Many you libtards want to string GZ up for the outrage of defending his own life so bad yo uwill jsut make shit up, convince yourself its all true (easy since you appear to be a blithering moron anyway) and then arguethat these are FACTS! ROFLMAO.[/quote[
See this is the problem to you this isn't about justice, putting a murderer away or finding truth to you this is a political game you must win.

Decioding to shoot a guy who is pounding your head into the pavement is NOT 'cause'? You are really so 10 generations of inbred stupid that you cant fathom how he could shoot a guy with his gun while the thug is sitting on him pounding him? It never occured to you that he might have carried with a chambered round like MOST CCL holders do?
Stalking someone and then attacking them isn't cause to kill them when they start kicking your ass

No, stupid ass, we are telling you that this is a free country and the 911 operator had no AUTHORITY to tell GZ jack shit. And what GZ did was not stalking him, you fucking liar.
Yep the police have no authority tp tell people to do anything....
Any more stupid shit you have to say?

If you were an honest person, which you plainly are not, your lack of comprehension of what your opponents are asserting
Yep and all you are doing is making wild assumptions and assertions that do not follow the evidence

should give you pause to reconsider your assertions and conclusions.
Perhaps you should do the same when your assertions/conclusions contradict the evidence but again this sint about evidence or truth to you its about you scoring political points because to you politics is more important then justice

No, we simply look at the evidence and draw oour conclusions from that.
Making shit up isnt evidence retard
You and the rest of the racist lynch mob are the only complete idiots involved in this...and the dead one too of course.
Na its just a reflection on Zimmerman that he is a bully a racist and violent person who has had run in with the cops and has attacked people before

So amidst all the vitriol and wingnutski KGB rants, I don't see too much retro-analysis, of SPD dispatch instruction, to Watch-Captain Zimmerman: "We don't need you to do that."

It seems George is not what the dispatcher was prepared to wrangle, since he went out of his car, with his gun, looking to use it, which he did, killing Martin with a single shot, rather than wound or warn Martin. When Captain George went out of his car, the dispatcher had to take action, right then, no matter what other calls were going on, to say something.

That the dispatcher had to say anything at all under the circumstances is significant; George was a loose cannon, but instead of getting back in his car, to drive to meet police, he went after Martin, on foot, to approach him. Zimmerman intended to use the gun, however he could, he shot to kill, and that is murder-2.

The Feds are watching THAT, the NSA watches THIS FORUM and all like it, and you can use your own judgment, as to what a hate crime actually is, but I can see, how those get going, from reading all the circular-logic with vitriol, from wingnuts, which is supposed to get Zimmerman off, somehow. The Feds watch, and wait, for now. Let's see what happens.

As for the NSA, we don't need THEM to do us, but hey. They have a new house going up, in Bluffdale, Utah, capable of housing terabytes, plus. They are THE Bad Co., four times bigger, than the CIA. They can hook up with corporations, or other agencies, whatever they want. Unlike Zimmerman, they do crime, and never mind the time. I wonder what Feds make of all this.

So amidst all the vitriol and wingnutski KGB rants, I don't see too much retro-analysis, of SPD dispatch instruction, to Watch-Captain Zimmerman: "We don't need you to do that."

It seems George is not what the dispatcher was prepared to wrangle, since he went out of his car, with his gun, looking to use it, which he did, killing Martin with a single shot, rather than wound or warn Martin. When Captain George went out of his car, the dispatcher had to take action, right then, no matter what other calls were going on, to say something.

That the dispatcher had to say anything at all under the circumstances is significant; George was a loose cannon, but instead of getting back in his car, to drive to meet police, he went after Martin, on foot, to approach him. Zimmerman intended to use the gun, however he could, he shot to kill, and that is murder-2.

The Feds are watching THAT, the NSA watches THIS FORUM and all like it, and you can use your own judgment, as to what a hate crime actually is, but I can see, how those get going, from reading all the circular-logic with vitriol, from wingnuts, which is supposed to get Zimmerman off, somehow. The Feds watch, and wait, for now. Let's see what happens.

As for the NSA, we don't need THEM to do us, but hey. They have a new house going up, in Bluffdale, Utah, capable of housing terabytes, plus. They are THE Bad Co., four times bigger, than the CIA. They can hook up with corporations, or other agencies, whatever they want. Unlike Zimmerman, they do crime, and never mind the time. I wonder what Feds make of all this.

With all due respect, Bob...you're clueless when it comes to the Zimmerman/Martin killing. At the time the fight took place, Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV to meet the police. He'd lost Martin because the teenager had gone right after going around behind the row of townhouses and Zimmerman thought he had gone straight to the rear gate of the complex. The police dispatcher tells Zimmerman he doesn't need to be following the suspicious man when Martin is AT the rear gate. Then they discuss where Zimmerman is going to meet the police cruiser that's responding. Zimmerman isn't stalking anyone at this point...he's lost the "suspicious man" and he's walking back to his SUV to meet the police. Two full minutes have passed in the meantime giving Martin plenty of time to be back at Brandy Green's townhouse a hundred yards down the sidewalk. But he's not there, Bob because he's come back to confront Zimmerman as Zimmerman walks back to his SUV.

My question to you is this...if you REALLY believe that George Zimmerman exited his SUV with the intent of shooting Trayvon Martin...stalked him and then shot him then why did he let Martin beat the living tar out of him before doing so? You honestly think that Zimmerman allowed Martin to break his nose and bash his head against the sidewalk so that he could claim self defense? Just THINK ABOUT THAT...your scenario makes ZERO sense.

What DOES make sense is that George Zimmerman exited his vehicle with the intention of keeping Martin in sight until the police arrived. He's obviously frustrated by the inability of the police to catch the people who are breaking into homes in the complex and despite his nervousness about Martin (rolling up his SUV window when Martin approaches him) he gets out of his truck and does attempt to follow. Why? Because he's the Captain of the Neighborhood Watch group. He's the guy who's supposed to be keeping that neighborhood safe. He's never tried to physically detain anyone that he's called about in the past even though he's made numerous calls. He didn't try to get physical with Martin during the first confrontation on the complex street...instead rolling up the window when Martin approached the vehicle. But you want me to believe that he DID provoke a fight with Martin in a more secluded area where he was less likely to receive assistance? And that scenario makes sense to you?

What makes sense to me is that Martin sees the man who questioned him back on the street now walking around on the sidewalk...stops and goes back to confront him...just as he did when Zimmerman was in his truck. Only now George can't roll up the window to prevent a confrontation. His testimony is that Martin approached him from the rear and to the left as he's walking back towards his SUV. An eyewitness looking out his rear window hears cries for help and sees a man in a dark hooded sweatshirt on top of a man on the ground raining blows down on his head in what he describes as like a MMA bout. Since Zimmerman is the only person with any damage to his head (and it's quite obvious from the police photos that he took a great deal of damage to his head...consistent with what the eyewitness described) it's logical to assume that the man on the bottom screaming for help is George Zimmerman (and since Martin's own father told police the recorded voice he heard was not that of his son there's even MORE reason to believe that's the case!). The man on top throwing punches down is Martin. This is an assault that goes on for quite some time. It's not like Martin is throwing one sucker shot and then walking away having made his point. He's got Zimmerman down on the ground, straddling him and is repeatedly punching him in the head and smacking his head against the sidewalk.

Because, you idiot, you are saying shit based on rabid speculation rather than on what the actual evidence may end up showing.

Er, no. I'm addressing Zimmerman's claims, and the lack of consistency therein. Focus, you pin head. Focus.

The suggestion is that where, as here, so much is simply not yet known, it is unwise and premature at best to reach firm conclusions, yet.

And that's what a trial is for. I'm not putting Zimmerman on trial. I'm pointing out that his story does not add up.

Damn, boy. Have some humility. Acknowledge the fact that YOU don't know diddly dog about what happened. And if you want to engage in rank speculation, at least acknowledge that speculation is all you're doing.

No. I'm not speculating. I'm addressing Zimmerman's claims, and the lack of consistency therein. If you want to accuse my of hypothesizing, then you'd be accurate. But you make it sound like there is something wrong with hypothesizing based on the information known thus far.

Going by the information on the police report, Zimmerman was about 50 pounds overweight.

Going by the information on the autopsy report, Trayvon was his ideal weight, as well as several inches taller than Zimmerman.

pickett.jpg

At 6'2" and 340 lbs, defensive end Ryan Pickett of the Green Bay Packers is severely obese and well beyond the ideal weight range for even a large framed man of his height.

Manu_Ginobili.jpg

At 6'6" and 205 lbs San Antonio shooting guard Manu Ginobili lands squarely within his ideal weight range for a man of his height. Manu may be several inches taller than Pickett, but I'm not inclined to believe that Manu would one-up Pickett in a brawl.

Last edited:

What evidence do you have that Zimmerman took his gun out at any time before the fight? What evidence do you have that he "chambered a round", as you keep claiming? You keep assuming a lot of shit not in evidence, and you apparently know even less about handguns than I do, because a lot of your assumptions about what "must" have happened are just dead wrong.

The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?"
This is the biggest tell that Zimmerman went looking for trouble. Otherwise, there would be no question as to where he was....he would have been sitting in his vehicle waiting for the police.

With all due respect, Bob...you're clueless when it comes to the Zimmerman/Martin killing. At the time the fight took place, Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV to meet the police.
You know this how? Oh you dont your just speculating and making shit up like usually. I ask again why are you making shit up to defend a violent racist bully who murdered a kid?

2. Zimmy exited the car, with his auto-gat, and contacted Martin;
3. A confrontation occurred, with controversial accounts, complicated by Sanford PD failure to secure the crime scene or evenly test Zimmy, the way they tested Martin, deceased, and SPD refused to contact Martin's father or his girlfriend, whose numbers were in Martin's phone;
4. Zimmy shot Martin, to kill him, rather than wound or subdue Martin.

Since no way did Zimmerman chamber a round, release the safety, and perfectly shoot Martin, while taking a beating, we may assume Zimmy intended to use the gun to commit a crime, justifiably charged, as murder-2. Did we notice the Feds watching, so no more trend, to fail due process will serve State of Florida or Zimmy?

LOL, this isn't television. Zimmerman made the only move he had by pointing and shooting. I sure get a kick out of you guys who have never been in a similar situation and you come with all of this shoot to wound and flash your gun crap.

Well most of us dont stalk random people when told not to be the cops then run after them and confront them.

What a coincidence: neither did George Zimmerman.

The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?"
This is the biggest tell that Zimmerman went looking for trouble. Otherwise, there would be no question as to where he was....he would have been sitting in his vehicle waiting for the police.

How does watching where Martin was going equate to looking for trouble?

What a coincidence: neither did George Zimmerman.

Yep and water isn’t wet its dry. Go get a face lift or something

How does watching where Martin was going equate to looking for trouble?

It doesn’t but following him and then chasing him down and confronting him is

Forum List

Back