George Zimmerman's bloody head

The fight took place on or near the side walk between the two rows of townhouses...a sidewalk which is surrounded on either side by grass. Zimmerman had lacerations on the back of his head which would be consistent with it being banged down onto something hard not grass. How do YOU explain those injuries to the back of his head, Star?

It's not an either / or.

Just because someone has a few minor wounds on his head does not mean it *had* have come from concrete.

The SA stated that his explanation does not corroborate with the physical evidence.

Hell, I can look at that minor boo-boo and see right off the bat, that's not from repeated concrete slamming. Heads look like hamburg after being pounded into concrete.

I don't think you know much about the injuries that result from most fights, Paper. The cuts on the back of George Zimmerman's head look like "concussive lacerations" to me...which is an blunt object slamming into the body causing a cut or the body itself being slammed into something blunt (like the ground) causing a a cut. The reason why I find it hard to believe that grass caused Zimmerman's injury is that most Florida grass is very thick and matted, like a Floratam or St. Augustine. It would be difficult to cause a concussive laceration such as those on the back of Zimmerman's head by smacking it down on something like either of those strains of grass. It would be rather easy to do so if you were trying to smack someone's head down on a paved surface. As for his head looking like "hamburg"? If Zimmerman had hair that Martin could have grabbed then he might have been able to repeatedly slam his head into the ground making it look like "hamburg". Doing so with a man who has a shaved head on a rainy night however would be rather difficult and as a result I wouldn't expect even close to the same amount of damage.
Listen up chump: He was treated by paramedics who called his injuries minor, and didn''t even require a bandage at the scene. Read the EMT report. Listen to the paramedic interview. Dude had a few minor lacerations and that's it. No concussion, and spritely George was looking his Sunday best traipsing through the police station some 35 minutes later.

Try pushing that bullcrap on someone else who' is willing to buy it.

Where is the logic in the reality this "beating victim" suffered no defensive wounds?

Show me the logic that says someone who "punched someone silly" could incur only a single scratch 1/8 to 1/4 inch on his finger.

online-ruler-1.jpg

It would depend on how Martin was striking the man that he was straddling. If he's using hammer fists to Martin's skull then he's going to have little to no damage to his hands. What I find amusing, Paper...is that you want me to explain why Martin does not have more damage to his hands (something which could be determined by how and where he was striking Zimmerman) yet you have no explanation for the multiple and serious injuries that Zimmerman sustained which an eyewitness has stated were administered by Trayvon Martin. Why the double standard?
You mean the "john" witness?

The guy who retracted his "MMA style punches" and went from saying he could tell who was screaming and that the teenager was belting down punches like a crazed jiu-jitsu to ...

...he didn't know who was screaming now (he had just been assuming) - and he didn't even know how close they were, if he was even hitting him, "or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

That witness?

Where did the witness who testified he saw someone sitting astride another man hitting him with blows like it was MMA "retract" his statement?

I would certainly think the Sanford PD took good digital pictures of him that night. Unless they fucked that part up too.

The lack of photos is disturbing.

Are you folks kidding? Have you REALLY not seen the photos that were taken by the police that night?

Why do I even bother to argue this with people this ignorant?
Wow. You dug up a month old post that was made before the document dump.

How fucking disingenuous can you get?

It would depend on how Martin was striking the man that he was straddling. If he's using hammer fists to Martin's skull then he's going to have little to no damage to his hands. What I find amusing, Paper...is that you want me to explain why Martin does not have more damage to his hands (something which could be determined by how and where he was striking Zimmerman) yet you have no explanation for the multiple and serious injuries that Zimmerman sustained which an eyewitness has stated were administered by Trayvon Martin. Why the double standard?

The guy who retracted his "MMA style punches" and went from saying he could tell who was screaming and that the teenager was belting down punches like a crazed jiu-jitsu to ...

...he didn't know who was screaming now (he had just been assuming) - and he didn't even know how close they were, if he was even hitting him, "or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

That witness?

Where did the witness who testified he saw someone sitting astride another man hitting him with blows like it was MMA "retract" his statement?
Now this is funny. You just called another poster ignorant without even checking to see that he asked about the pictures long before they were released. Check your dates in the future!

And the retraction has been reported several times. But probably not on FAUX.

Ignorant, indeedy!

It's not an either / or.

Just because someone has a few minor wounds on his head does not mean it *had* have come from concrete.

The SA stated that his explanation does not corroborate with the physical evidence.

Hell, I can look at that minor boo-boo and see right off the bat, that's not from repeated concrete slamming. Heads look like hamburg after being pounded into concrete.

I don't think you know much about the injuries that result from most fights, Paper. The cuts on the back of George Zimmerman's head look like "concussive lacerations" to me...which is an blunt object slamming into the body causing a cut or the body itself being slammed into something blunt (like the ground) causing a a cut. The reason why I find it hard to believe that grass caused Zimmerman's injury is that most Florida grass is very thick and matted, like a Floratam or St. Augustine. It would be difficult to cause a concussive laceration such as those on the back of Zimmerman's head by smacking it down on something like either of those strains of grass. It would be rather easy to do so if you were trying to smack someone's head down on a paved surface. As for his head looking like "hamburg"? If Zimmerman had hair that Martin could have grabbed then he might have been able to repeatedly slam his head into the ground making it look like "hamburg". Doing so with a man who has a shaved head on a rainy night however would be rather difficult and as a result I wouldn't expect even close to the same amount of damage.
Listen up chump: He was treated by paramedics who called his injuries minor, and didn''t even require a bandage at the scene. Read the EMT report. Listen to the paramedic interview. Dude had a few minor lacerations and that's it. No concussion, and spritely George was looking his Sunday best traipsing through the police station some 35 minutes later.

Yeah, looking his "Sunday best" on a grainy video feed that was so bad you couldn't even see the cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head. I've seen the photos of Zimmerman that were taken by police that night. It's obvious that the man was in a fight and didn't fare very well. You folks showing the Zimmerman photo from several weeks later to "prove" that he wasn't injured that night is laughable. I wrestled and took part in Karate tournaments in which I took some shots that swelled my face up worse than Zimmerman that night and I looked completely normal a week later.

That witness?

You've got to be shitting me!

You're here complaining about people not knowing the information, and you didn't even know THAT??

First, let's start you off here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5366610-post2721.html

Then, you can hear anonymous witness "John's" fiance here:

http://www.axiomamnesia.com/Audio/T...atements-Audio-Witness17-Female-HeardShot.mp3

From her account, "John" was watching TV when the scuffle happened, and she gives indication of just how long he witnessed the event (sounds like literally a few seconds). Then they both huddled in the safety of the stairwell, as he reached for the phone to call 911.

And if you really want to get deep in the muck, listen to "John" (witness #6) who was interviewed by FDLE for a looooooooong time, again, after that first link I gave you.

This interview takes almost an hour of asking John just what he saw and heard (didn't see the how it started, didn't see how it ended and he looked out the sliding glass door for a mere ten seconds (his calculation))

Most people won't bother with devoting almost an hour to listen to this, but there can be no doubt the investigators were very thorough on having him recall every millisecond of those ten seconds. [I was listening to it in a lawn chair and almost fell asleep.]

But for those who are, hear the primary witness describe just how little he was actually able to see, and how he just assumed it was the guy on the bottom yelling for help. He had nothing to base it on, other than he figured: guy on bottom = the one in stress.

He saw no punches, heard no smacking, and they were vertical to him in position. That is, from the distance, in the dark, the heads and bodies were in alignment with him standing up ...it wasn't a 'side' view of the scuffle, it was back & feet.

I recommend listening if you have the time:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6GS61UCxQ]Witness #6 "John" Investigator Interviews - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, looking his "Sunday best" on a grainy video feed that was so bad you couldn't even see the cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head. I've seen the photos of Zimmerman that were taken by police that night. It's obvious that the man was in a fight and didn't fare very well. You folks showing the Zimmerman photo from several weeks later to "prove" that he wasn't injured that night is laughable. I wrestled and took part in Karate tournaments in which I took some shots that swelled my face up worse than Zimmerman that night and I looked completely normal a week later.
Where the hell are you getting "weeks later" from my post. Read the damn EMT report.

Read my posts!

Ferchissakes.

This map showing where the witnesses are helps A LOT. A LOT.

For those who are familiar with the statements made, it gives indication of just what direction they were moving in

overview485.jpg

That witness?

Now this is funny. You just called another poster ignorant without even checking to see that he asked about the pictures long before they were released. Check your dates in the future!

Ignorant, indeedy!

Then I assume if it's been reported several times then you should have no problem providing a link to that? Or are you another Star, who gets his info from Think Progress and takes it as gospel?

Here are some of the interviews with those on the witness list:

Where the hell are you getting "weeks later" from my post. Read the damn EMT report.

Read my posts!

Ferchissakes.

The booking photo of George Zimmerman is what I'm referring to. The one that was taken weeks after the killing. I'm simply pointing out the fact that THAT photo does nothing to prove that Zimmerman didn't sustain injuries that night.

Ignorant, indeedy!

Then I assume if it's been reported several times then you should have no problem providing a link to that? Or are you another Star, who gets his info from Think Progress and takes it as gospel?
Gawd Almighty. You can't be serious. No one could be this ignorant about the witnesses who changed their story and pretend like you know this case.

Is it just a nervous tic that belts out "liberal media" anytime you think someone has information you haven't read yet?

Last edited:

Read my posts!

Ferchissakes.

The booking photo of George Zimmerman is what I'm referring to. The one that was taken weeks after the killing. I'm simply pointing out the fact that THAT photo does nothing to prove that Zimmerman didn't sustain injuries that night.
Whoop de fucking do.

NO ONE is talking about that photo except YOU.

FOCUS!

uh, it was 35 minutes later and he looked perfectly unharmed.

But interesting you've brought up Karate. Did Zimmerman practice martial arts?

I would certainly think the Sanford PD took good digital pictures of him that night. Unless they fucked that part up too.

The lack of photos is disturbing.

Are you folks kidding? Have you REALLY not seen the photos that were taken by the police that night?

Why do I even bother to argue this with people this ignorant?
The reason everyone here says you are a retard is not because you are smart its because you are a retard

I just wasted a half hour listening to all of your witness statements that supposedly were going to convince me that something happened OTHER than what I've proposed and I've got to be honest with you...I'm still not seeing how any of that testimony contradicts what Zimmerman has stated happened.

Where is the testimony of the witness that you say has recanted his earlier statement regarding seeing Martin on top of Zimmerman?

Perhaps, if you would listen to the paramedic audio which you so kindly provided
it would give you a better clue to Zimmerman's injuries other than that 1/8 to 1/4 inch scratch on his finger,

Meister,

The 1/4 x 1/8 scratch to a finger was on Martin's left ring finger per the autopsy report, not on Zimmerman's hand.

>>>>

Forum List

Back